A Squirrel?

One Shots

I was walking down the street while looking around, searching for something or someone to catch my attention. Being an artist requires some inspiration. If you don't have the feels you just cannot paint. At least that's how things are for me.

When I saw her at that time in one of the balconies, I knew that image was going to stay in my head forever. She was standing alone, gazing somewhere far away with a sad face. Wind was playing with her hair and sun was basking in that smooth skin of hers.

As soon as I got back home I went down to the basement and started painting, the image of her was so vivid. I knew exactly what colors to use, where to cast shadows, even the proportions went smoothly, exactly how I wanted. I felt a strong craving to see her again. Of course, the painting was not as realistic as she was, yet I felt accomplished, because I was able to capture the moment on the canvas.


"But...Minami...thats a painting of the squirrel... I thought you were talking about some girl..." Kojiharu said. She was disappointed to see some animal on the canvas instead of the beautiful girl she imagined from Takamina's story.

"My Minami sees only me in a romantic way, there's no way she looks like that at other women. I knew instantly it's going to be an animal on the canvas." Acchan said proudly and hugged Takamina. Takahashi hugged her back.

"Still..Well, the painting is nice and I kinda can see the image of what you told if I look really closely and don't think about the details too much but... Nevermind..." Haruna felt like something was missing in the painting, that something was not right with it. She shook her head. Takamina was a good artist so she probably knew what she was painting.

---///---///---///---

"You came.." The squirrel smiled and was awarded with the hot and passionate kiss. Yuko hugged a slightly smaller girl and felt her relaxing in no time.

"Yuko... I missed you..." Takamina burried her face in the crook of squirrel's neck and sighed with content.

"Haha~ I missed you too~ Nee...did you tell her?" Oshima asked while caressing the shorter midget's back.

"I...couldn't... I didn't even have the courage to reveal the real painting... I showed them the squirrel one..."

"Ah... I see..." Yuko was a bit sad.

"And Haruna was there..." Minami mentioned Yuko's ex-girlfriend.

"NyanNyan.... Okay, I understand. Tell her whenever you two are alone, okay?" Yuuchan raised Takamina's head and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Un." Minami blushed but also stared at Yuko. " I brought dinner."

"YAY~!! You might get a dessert after we eat dinner~" Yuko was happy to have some quality time with Minami and she also brought food. "I love you."

"I love you too." Bakamina smiled then she realized what was said before and she blushed even more. "Dessert... Sounds fun~ Let's go and eat then~"