Missing, Silence, Weird, erted, Smile.

It's Fate.

Lunch Break @Cafeteria.

 

Taeyeon held her tray with her trembling hands, 'aigoo. Why does he have to be here?!' She thought.

Tiffany noticed her unnie and tapped her shoulders. "Unnie, don't worry. Leeteuk won't eat you."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "you're not helping!"

"Wow, Leeteuk oppa got fans around huh?" Seohyun said pointing at Leeteuk with his friends surrounded by girls holding a banner.

"Obsessed creeps." Jessica muttered as they laughed and went towards an empty table. Unfortunately, it was taken by some other students.

"How can we, get tables?!" Sunny asked worriedly.

Seohyun looked around and spotted another empty table. "There!" She pointed as they quickly walked to the table but Seohyun accidentally tripped over and splashed the water to one of the guy's fans making the whole cafeteria to gasp at the scene. Seohyun quickly got up and bowed. "Omo, mianhe!" She was about to touch the girl when the girl pushed her.

Jessica got alarmed and pushed the girl back. "She said sorry! Get over it! It's just a water!" Jessica exclaimed as the other girl came on their way.

"Do you know whom are you shouting at?" The other girl smirked. "We're the queenkas and the girl that your dumb friend splashed her water to, is our friend."

"I don't care if you're a queenka or whatsover dumb names." Jessica said coldly.

"Jinjja? She's Victoria, one of the famous girl here. And I'm Hara, we're a daughter of the wealthy companies in Seoul." Hara said.

"I told you, I don't care about you and your ." Jessica shouted, as her friends joined the scene.

"Yah! This is too much." Sunny hissed.

"Oh my gee. You're actually fighting over a water?" Tiffany mocked.

"Jessica, stop this. Please, we can just talk about it." Taeyeon said calmly.

"Talk?! Ew, I don't talk to cheap girls like you. And this dress costs a hundred millions that you can't even afford!" Victoria exclaimed. Taeyeon inhaled deeply, calming herself.

"Hundred of millions? Duh, but that dress is like months ago." Tiffany said honestly, making the two rude girls embarrassed.

"How did you know? Searching the internet so you can act like you know about fashion? Gee, your clothes is way too cheaper." Victoria smirked and laughed with her friend.

"Gee, your clothes is way too cheaper." Sunny copied Victoria. "We don't give a damn!" She said and was about to slap Victoria when she's stopped by Seohyun.

"Unnie, you said that violence is never the answer right? Stop this." Seohyun told Sunny.

Hara laughed, "see? Oh right, you're the scholar girls right? Scholarship is equal to cheap."

"Having a scholarship means your smart. How about you? Paying the teacher so you can pass?" Sunny said mockingly.

"But you girls are like those people who only wants money. Ah ne! You're smart in getting people's attention to have money." Hara snapped.

Taeyeon exhaled deeply, "Okay, THIS IS TOO MUCH!" She exclaimed angrily as she took off her shoes and threw it on their face as she started to cause the fight making the whole cafeteria stood up, stopping them. But the girls have an enough strength to fight them more. The guys, Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Sungmin are shocked seeing the fight. They stood up and grabbed the girl's arms with all their strength while Victoria and Hara are held by two other guys.

 

@Girl's Restroom,.

 

"Aigoo, we caused trouble on our first day!" Sunny pouted as she cleans herself infront of the mirror.

"Sorry for being clumsy unnies." Seohyun said in a low voice. They stared at each other and hugged their maknae.

"It's not a big deal, that girl is just too sensitive. I mean, over sensitive!" Taeyeon said.

"I know right? My make-up even smeared because of her!" Tiffany whined and puts a foundation on her face.

"Stop that! You'll ruin yourself in putting too much of that." Jessica scolded but Tiffany acted like he didn't hear anything.

"Unnies, should we go to our dorms now?" Seohyun asked as they agreed. They made their way to the office and got their room numbers and keys. They bid goodbyes and separated their ways to their dorms.

 

Taeyeon.

 

Ah. This day is tiring. Many happened but only one thing is really bugging me. Aish, Leeteuk. Why do you have to be here? I walked through the hallway finding the room number. Room 425, where are you? Ah. 420, 421, 422, 423, 424 and, 425! There you are! I inserted the key and twisted it as the door opened. I looked inside and got in. Woah, it's so peaceful. Everything is in place! Now where's my--ohmyasdfghjkl.

I stopped seeing a guy stepped out of the room; Leeteuk. We stared at each other intensely. In other way, I really want to go and hug each other like forever, I'm sure he's feeling the same way. but we can't. Looking in each others eyes tells memories us together, until the hated memory came. I quickly looked away and gulped. I'm too speechless at the moment. Plus the fact that he is my room mate. Oh god, take me now.

"Uh." He started. I looked at him once again, his angelic features are still the same. Honey, how are you doing when I'm gone? "You're my dorm mate?" I nodded at him. He inhaled and helped me with my luggages, and leads the way in my room. As he dropped my luggage, he stared at me from head to foot. His eyes stopped at my arm which is swollen red because of the scene that happened earlier.

"Does it still hurt?"

I shook my head in reply. Gah! This is gonna be awkward. He nodded at me and was about to leave the room. Wait, I don't want him to leave first! I grabbed his arm immediately and I know, the feeling. Aw, heart, you still love him do you? He turned at me and I smiled to him. Come on Taeyeon, you're smart right? Think!

"Uhm." I started as he waited for me to say another word. "Thanks for helping me." He nodded once again and smiled. Oh how I missed that smile. He headed outside, I looked at his way and saw that he dropped a handkerchief, I grabbed it and walked to his room. Before I got in, I peeked first seeing him jumping with his fist held up high. What is he doing? I laughed softly and ran towards back my room.

Teuk, I missed you.

 

Sunny.

I sat on the couch nervously stealing glances on the guy infront of her. Why is he staring at me like a criminal?! Eshush. Seriously, if looks can kill, I'm surely dead now. And I'm dying because of this freakin' silence! I must start the conversation, right? But he's the guy--oh. I know, He must be shy. Kekeke.

I cleared my throat and smiled at him, "annyeonghaseyo! Sunny imnida! What's your name?" He stared at me blankly. Is he mute or something? I waved at his face and he just rolled his eyes as he stood up. What the. "Yah! I haven't know your name!"

"Sungmin." He said and drank his water. Sungmin? Wow, he got a cute name!

I smiled at him once more and followed him to the kitchen, "ah. So, you're gonna be my dorm mate ne? Can we talk about anything? You know, getting know each other!"

Sungmin looked at me and breathed deeply, "listen, sunny or whatever. I'm not interested in meeting you. I just want this place to be peaceful and silent as usual. I don't want to hear any noise from you. Just pretend that we don't know each other and we shouldn't talk. Got it?" My eyes widen. I've never met such cold guy before. This guy !

I inhaled, "aigoo, fine! I don't get why I'm staying with a boring silent creature." I said as I walked back quickly to my room.

Seriously, I'm gonna live hell with silence around me!

 

Tiffany.

Aish. Why do we have to be separated away from each other when we have same levels? I wonder what Taeyeonnie's doing. It must be hard for her seeing her ex. Nevermind, this luggage is too heavy. Swear! I'm getting haggard, I'm sweating, and I'm completely tired! My makeup might smear because of this bag full of err... Room 360, where are yooooou?! I stopped and looked around. Wait wait wait! 383. Omo! I should go back! How dumb of me not realizing what lane I am. There, 369, 368, 367, 366...360! There you are! I smiled and knocked on the door. I'm sure my dorm mate is here, I can hear something inside. The door opened seeing a muscular guy topless. Oh my gee, TOPLESS! I looked at his face, he's wearing the same expression as me.

"Uh, Tiffany Hwang?"

I nodded at him, "ne." He quickly got my luggage and bring it inside. I looked away, I can't stand seeing guys with no shirt on! I glanced at him, he's already wearing his shirt.

"You must be my dorm mate!" I squealed to ease the awkwardness. He just stared at me in awe. What's with him? I shrugged and smile, "you got my name right? What's yours?"

"C-Choi Siwon." He stuttered. Is he nervous? Sick? I can see his sweat on his forehead. Being concern, I wiped it with my handkerchief. Oh, he's pretty!

"Nice to meet you!" I said cheerfully and he nodded still staring at me. Should I ask him what's wrong? "Uh. Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah, you're pretty." He muttered as I looked at him with shock. He cleared his throat and shook his head. "I mean, nothing! Uhm, there's your room. If you have any problem, knock on mine." Siwon guy said as he stormed out.

Aigoo, he's handsome, tall, gentleman, muscular. Any girls would like him. But he's weird!

 

Jessica

I stepped inside the dorm and looked around. Nobody's around? Where's my dorm mate? Ah. Why would I care? It's not that--gawd. What's that I'm hearing? I followed where the sound came from, it was from the room. Great! I must have a lover dorm mate. How I wish it's a girl! Soon, they kept quiet. Oh, they must've been done with their session. The door opened revealing a girl sweating hard. Then the guy got out wearing no shirt. They stared at me as I rolled my eyes on them. Wait, isn't that the girl earlier? And the guy who held my arms? Oh no. Don't tell me.

"What are you doing here?" The Hara girl said using her big eyes on me. I rolled my eyes once again and spotted a fork on the table. I got it and pointed it to her.

"Yah. Are you using your big eyes on me? Do you want me to stab this on it?"

She gulped and looked down, "I was just asking."

I smirked and turned to the guy who's staring at me with a smirk on his face. I pointed it to him causing him to take back. "And you?"

"This is my room." What the fuuuuuuuudge?! So that means, he's my dorm mate?! What kind of policy that this school has?! Seriously?! And he's not only a guy, he's a erted guy! Alright Jessica, keep cool.

"Great, I'm assigned here too." I told him as Hara's eyes widen. I pointed the fork to her once again. "What?"

"Nothing! Donghae oppa! How can you have her as a dorm mate? Aish." She whined holding onto his shoulders.

"What? It's cool."

"What?!"

"Get out Hara, we're over. Thanks for what we've done earlier. I appreciated it." He winked and pushed Hara out gently. As Hara got out, he smirked and walked towards me. "Well hello sweetie."

I dropped the fork as I saw him coming. What does he want?! I rolled my eyes and glared at him making him shut his mouth. "Where's my room?"

"We can share in one, if you like to."

"I'm asking you in a serious manner, ." I blurted making him chuckle. Does this guy loves it when people uses bad words to him?

"Oh, fierce huh? Your room is on the side. I'm glad having you as my dorm mate." He smiled.

"I'm not glad." I said coldly and got my things as I walked to the room, slamming the door. I exhaled deeply and jumped on the bed.

Eomma! Why do I have to be with this erted guy?!

 

Seohyun.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun. I'm so glad having you as my dorm mate, feel free ne?" He said with a smile. He's cute with that smile, and I like his h--SNAP OUT OF IT! I gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"Thanks, Seo Joo Hyun imnida. I prefer you to call me Seohyun."

He nodded and smiled again, "oh. It's a pleasure to meet you. You see, there are foods on the counter. I really did bought for us."

"Ah, jinjja? Gomawo~" I thanked and smiled at him.

"Now, let me help you with your luggage." He offered and got my luggage as he lead me to my room. "I also cleaned the room for you." Woah, he's so industrious and gentleman.

"Wow, thanks. I really appreciated it." He smiled again. Can you cut that off? Your smile is killing me! T___T

"I'll go now."

"O-okay. Thanks again!" I told him as he got out of the room.

Aigoo, eomma! I'm liking my dorm mate! :( =))

 

 

Updated! March 4, 10:46am.

For those who have been asking, Yes. The guys knows TaeYeon while the girls only knows LeeTeuk. :>

Shoutout to X-li_shierly for making the poster and the background! =))) Aigoo~ I love it!<3

Comment, Spread, and Subscribe! ;)