Feelings?

It's Fate.

Tiffany sat up and yawned, she looked at her surroundings and realized that she's in her room. She looked out the windows and saw that it's a bright sunny day. At last. Siwon came in with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning!" He greeted cheerfully. He is truly happy about them hugging yesterday. It's like the happiest moment of his life. Siwon approached her and sat on her bed. "How are you feeling?"

Tiffany flashed an eyesmile which Siwon found it cute, "I'm fine. Hey, thanks for yesterday. I owe you one."

Siwon grinned and ruffled her hair, "that's nothing. You owe me a date." He winked and stood up, walking towards Tiffany's closet.

"Are you serious? I mean, we have class you know." Tiffany roared as she followed him. "Yah! That's a private property."

"Yeah, I know and I'm serious. Come on, it's just Mr. Han. The boring teacher. Why waste our time? He'll just introduce himself and blah blah blah." Siwon blabbed and opened Tiffany's closet.

Tiffany swiftly blocked his way and laughed. "You seem happy today." She giggled. "Okay so it's a friendly date ne?"

Siwon's smile faded but he regained it again, "Yeah..friendly date."

 

 

 

"Good morning oppa!" Yuri greeted her cousin whose acting weirdly. Taeyeon who is cooking, is still feeling awkward because of the rooftop kiss.

"Good morning Yul." Leeteuk replied weakly and sat on the couch, leaning his back and massaged his temples as he coughed.

Yuri looked at him intensely and asked, "yah, gwenchana?"

"I'm fine." Leeteuk assured her and took a glance at Taeyeon.

Yuri nodded and approached the table. "Hmmmm. Unnie's cooking smells good!" Taeyeon chuckled at her dongsaeng's childishness. She served the plates as Yuri sat on the chair. "Yah oppa! Get your out of the couch and start preparing for school!"

Leeteuk didn't respond and stood up. He weakly walked towards them and his sight are becoming blurry. He feels that he gonna be passing out by this moment. He was about to fall when Taeyeon got him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, no worries."

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon reassured and placed her hand on his forehead and gasped. "You're hot!"

Leeteuk smirked, "I know. I always am."

"No! I didn't mean that 'hot' -  hot. I mean you're hot! Oh, what am I saying. You got a fever!" Taeyeon wailed and shook her head. "Yuri-ah~ can you help me here?" Yuri quickly stood up and helped Taeyeon in assisting Leeteuk on their way to his room. They lied him down in his bed and fixed him. Yuri left and got back with a basin of hot water and a towel in it. She handed it to Taeyeon as the older girl grabbed the towel and squeezed it.

"Aigoo, I told you, you'll get sick." Taeyeon said with a worried tone in her voice while putting the wet towel on Leeteuk's forehead. Yuri got out so they can have their time alone.

"I'm gonna be alright, Taeng. You should get into class." Leeteuk told her and coughed as Taeyeon patted his back.

"No, I won't go anywhere. I'll take care of you, got that?" Taeyeon declared to the stubborn Leeteuk. He smiled at her being concerned. "Now rest, close your eyes." Leeteuk nodded and began his rest. Taeyeon smiled and his hair.

 

 

 

"Oh, this is gonna be awkward again!" Donghae groaned as he stood up from his bed and got out. He was surprised seeing Jessica cooking breakfast for them. The blonde girl turned her head and gave him a warm smile.

"Hey! You're awake!" Jessica cheered as she placed a plate of croissant on the table. "Yoona! Yoona! Breakfast!"

"Coming!" Yoona who's getting ready for school shouted back. Donghae watched Jessica who's acting like a mom. 'God. She's an angel! Okay I know I can't be falling for her, but..what is this feeling?'

"Yah! What are you waiting for? Come on and eat. We still have classes." Jessica gestured him to come over as he walked and sat on the chair. "So Lee Eunhyuk's your brother huh? Where is he staying now?"

"Sungmin's dorm. I don't wanna sleep with him even though we didn't see each other for years." Donghae joked while Jessica chuckled and slapped his arm lightly.

"You naughty!" Jessica exclaimed and saw Yoona who's watching them. "Oh, come on Yoona. Sit."

Yoona quietly sat beside Donghae and sliced her croissant. "Seems like oppa and unnie are close now."

"Yeah, we signed the friendship contract." Donghae grinned while Jessica giggled and slapped his arm once again. Yoona watched them playing with each other and smiled fakely. 'I get it, Donghae oppa likes Jessica unnie. But that can't be..I love Donghae oppa.' 

 

 

 

"Sungmin! Sungmin-ah!" Sunny called through the hallways while skipping. She spotted Sungmin whose writing something on his desk with Eunhyuk whose teaching Hyoyeon some dance steps, distracting him. Sungmin turned to his and smiled. Sunny sat beside him. "I finally got what you taught me! Gosh, I thought it was that hard!"

Sungmin ruffled her hair, "really? Is it because of an inspiration?"

Sunny blushed and acted cute, "hmm. Maybe?"

Sungmin pinched her cheeks, "who's the unlucky guy?" Sunny glared at him and was about to smack his head when he stopped her. "Okay, I was just kidding!"

"Weird. You two were just like killing each other with your eyes the last time I saw you together and now, you two are acting like lovebirds." Hyoyeon smirked, crossing her arms.

"It might be because of what happened to them inside the laboratory room. Yihiee! Sungmin is growing up!" Eunhyuk teased as he put his hands in his pocket.

"Jealous much Hyukjae?" Sungmin huffed to the guy who haven't a girlfriend before.

"I'm not you..boastful meanie!" Eunhyuk defended, ready to chase Sungmin. Sungmin got up from his seat and started running while Eunhyuk chased him. Sunny and Hyoyeon laughed at them.

"Lee Hyukjae! Lee Sungmin!" Their teacher called but they didn't mind. Hyoyeon watched Sunny who keeps giggling while watching Eunhyuk who's struggling around. Even the other students laughed at them.

"Yah. Happy?"

"What? I'm just happy watching them like that." Sunny stated between her giggles.

"Or him?" Hyoyeon claimed. Sunny looked at her confusingly. "You know, Sungmin is a silent-type of guy. He doesn't hang out. He never wanted a noisy atmosphere. You are talkative, bubbly and your mouth never ended to talk. But both of you ends up staying in one dorm for days. I heard everyone that stayed with Sungmin in a dorm ends up leaving him. You're the only one who stayed with him for long."

"What's your point?" Sunny asked.

"Sunny-yah. Don't play with me. You like him do you?"

"W-wha--?" "Come on. I've known you for years since we're younger. Just because you guys left me doesn't mean I forgotten about you and your ways. And I know that you're only acting that you don't know what I'm saying!" Hyoyeon told Sunny. "If you like him, tell him. I know that he likes you too." Sunny's cheeks redden and watched Sungmin who's laughing his heart out.

 

 

 

"Come on Kyuhyun! Just focus okay?" Seohyun sighed as she urges Kyuhyun to focus his mind on the subject.

"This is unfair. I exert my effort in studying and after those, I won't get anything at all." Kyuhyun complained as he puts his hand on his cheek with the support of his arm on the table.

"Okay if you would get through this, I'll treat you ice cream." Seohyun suggested.

"I hate ice cream." Kyuhyun groaned.

"Who hates ice cream?!" A voice asked from behind. They turned to see Jessica who just came in with Donghae. "Do you?!" She pointed at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun shook his head furiously and denied, "A-aniyo!" Jessica nodded and got out from the library with Donghae trailing behind her. "She seems different."

"See? You have to love ice cream since that's the only thing I can give." Seohyun grinned.

"Not only that." Kyuhyun smirked as Seohyun looked at him. "Let's have a deal."

"Ooookaaay?"

"If I would pass this first exam, you'll go on a date with me."

Seohyun's eyes widen as she blushed madly, "seriously?"

"Yeah." 

"You don't even exert your effort with this simple lesson." Seohyun stammered as she pouted lightly.

"I will exert if you'll deal with me." Kyuhyun challenged the innocent girl.

Seohyun inhaled deeply and nodded, "deal." She said bravely and stared at his eyes.

"There's no backing off now." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Ne. If you won't pass this test, I won't talk to you anymore." Seohyun smirked for the first time and Kyuhyun admits that she looks different when she smirks. 'Gosh. Innocently hot.'