Sica Allergy?!

It's Fate.

After class. 

Class A - TaeYeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Siwon.

"That's all for today. You may go now." Ms. Goo announced. "Oh, Siwon, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Seohyun. Stay."

"Seohyun-ah, I'll wait for you outside." Taeyeon said as she waved while Seohyun nodded. After their classmates left, Seohyun, Leeteuk and Siwon approached their teacher.

"You see, I've seen your entrance exams. All of you, actually and there are some who got problems with their grade. Except for you guys who did a perfect job. Plus, Jessica." Ms. Goo said.

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows and confidently asked, "What do you mean, Ms. Goo? How about Kim Taeyeon?"

"She got problems with history." Ms. Goo answered. "So, I want you guys to tutor those students who are in trouble with their grades."

"Us?" Siwon asked shockingly as their teacher nodded.

"There are some students on Class B too. So, I prefer you to teach Hwang Miyoung. Since she has problem with her calculus and science." Ms. Goo stated,

Siwon blushed lightly, hearing what she said. 'Ms. Goo! You're the greatest teacher I've ever known in my entire life!!!'

"Seo Joo Hyun, you'll be teaching math to Cho Kyuhyun from Class B too. He's your dorm mate right?"

"Ne, ms. Goo." Seohyun responded while blushing.

"Park Jungsoo, you will be teaching Kim Taeyeon. History."

'Awesome teacher ever!!' Leeteuk thought as he hides his smile.

"Lee Sungmin, you'll be tutoring Lee Soon Kyu with her calculus, science, and history."

Sungmin frowned and thought, 'lamest teacher eveeeeer!'

"And lastly, tell Jessica Jung that she'll be tutoring Lee Donghae from Class B too." Ms. Goo stated. "Are we clear?"

"Yes."

 

--

 

Boy's POV -

@Library.

 

"So, I'll be getting tutored by that hot chic?" Donghae exclaimed happily with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah. Speaking of Jessica, she's your dorm mate right? Why is she absent?" Siwon asked curiously as he munched his chips.

"Absent? Molla. I thought she was there."

"She wasn't! What kind of dorm mate are you?!" Kyuhyun asked.

"Fish." Sungmin mumbled.

"Okay, I don't know anything at all! All I did was wakeherupbyputtingcucumberonherface--"

"You did what?!" Leeteuk exclaimed shockingly.

"Wakeherupbyputtingcucumberonherface." Donghae answered fastly.

"Can you make it slow?!" Sungmin asked irritatingly.

Donghae rolled his eyes and started, "waaaakeee...heeeer...uuuup...byyy--" He stopped as Siwon smacked his head hardly. "Ow! You idiot!"

"WAKE HER UP BY WHAT?!" Kyuhyun asked impatiently.

"PUTTING CUCUMBER ON HER FACE!"

Leeteuk stood up with his eyes widen, "CUCUMBER?!"

"Yeah!"

"Why did you do that?!"

"I was trying to help her to get rid of her dark circles around her eyes!"

"That's cute." Kyuhyun smiled sheepishly.

Leeteuk glared at him and shouted, "It's not! You shouldn't have done that!"

"Your mouths!" The librarian hissed angrily as Leeteuk sat and calmed his self. Siwon patted his back and asked,

"Waeyo?"

"She hates cucumbers."

"I know, she shouted at me after doing that." Donghae said honestly.

"Hate? What's with cucumbers?" Sungmin asked.

"Yeah, it's not like she's allergic to those. There's no stuffs like that." Kyuhyun said between his chuckles.

"Well, she is." Leeteuk muttered as their eyes went on Donghae.

"You psycho pathetic fish faced dorm mate." Sungmin mumbled loudly.

Donghae's eyes widen and raised his two hands, "I didn't know she has that kind of allergy!"

"What do you think you should do?" Siwon asked with an intense look.

"Should I take her out--I mean, take her to the clinic?" Donghae asked as they nodded.

 

-

Girl's POV -

@School Garden.

 

"So, I have a problem with history?" Taeyeon thought as she sighed sadly.

Seohyun patted her back and assured her, "Unnie, don't worry. Someone will tutor you for that."

"Tutor?! But I don't want it." Taeyeon persuaded as she pouted lightly.

"You will like it." Seohyun said with a naughty smile while Taeyeon kept her problematic face. Soon, Sunny and Tiffany cope up with the two.

"Annyeong~" Sunny greeted cheerfully as she puts her arms around Taeyeon. "What's wrong?"

"She has problems with history." Seohyun answered as Taeyeon continued to pout.

"Aigoo, you can cope up with that. You're Kim Taengoo!" Sunny said cheerily while Taeyeon smiled at the flashback that just came up to her mind.

'I love you, Kim Taengoo~' Leeteuk whispered sweetly as he her hair while hugging her.

"See? Now you're smiling without reason!" Tiffany exclaimed as they laughed.

"Unnies, should we check Sica unnie?" Seohyun suggested.

"Sica? Do you think she would open her door for us? Don't you remember the last time she got her allergy?" Tiffany asked as a flashback came up to their minds.

"Ne! She didn't open the door, because she don't want us to see her face." Sunny laughed with her hands clapping and she saw Sungmin with Leeteuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae. She laughed more remembering what she did earlier.

Tiffany's eyebrows furrowed seeing Siwon, but she smiled after, "Siwon-ah! Annyeong~" She greeted with her sweet smile as Siwon gulped and blushed hardly as he waved back. Seohyun and Kyuhyun smiled at each other shyly, while Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon who's busily scanning her history notes. He chuckled and focused on his way. As the guys are now gone at their sight, they looked at Sunny who's laughing her heart out.

"Yah, why are you laughing?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nothing, nothing." Sunny said while laughing and wiped her tears of joy as they looked at her weirdly. "What?"

"You're weird." Tiffany beamed and shook her head.

 

--

 

Few hours later

@HaeSica's dorm.

 

Donghae walked back and fourth infront Jessica's door. His right side of his brain tells him to check her while the other side tells her not to. 'Should I check her out? She might need some help. But she might push me away! Okay, no!' He thought as he walked towards his room.

But before going in, worries blocked his way, making him hesitate to go in his room and check Jessica. Donghae walked to Jessica's door and inhaled, 'okay, you can do this.' He said to his self and twisted her doorknob. Slowly, he walked in her room, seeing her sitting on her bed while holding her knees while her head bowed. "Jessica-ssi?" Donghae called but he got no response from her. He slowly walked towards her and got shocked when Jessica spoke.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly while Donghae felt his knees trembling from the coldness he felt.

"I was gonna check you out, I heard about your cucumber allergy." Donghae explained so he won't be shouted by her.

"Don't worry, I'm alright."

Donghae felt relieved by her reply, she just became so warm to him. He smiled a bit, feeling so different around her. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"I can make it up to you, do you want me to take you to the clinic?"

"A-aniyo."

"Come on, why are you not showing your face while talking to me? That's rude."

"Waeyo? What is it to you?" Jessica asked coldly again but Donghae didn't mind and forces her to go with him.

"Come on," He forced as he grabbed her wrist but Jessica pulled her wrist back. He continued to pull her until she fell. His eyes widen seeing her face with red spots. Jessica exhaled heavily and stood up.

"You can laugh now." She said coldly and fixed her bed. She was expecting him to laugh at her face, but she didn't hear anything from him.

"Why would I laugh at you?" Donghae asked seriously making her look at him. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her closet. He opened it and pulled a jacket and a handkerchief. "Here, wear this if you don't wanna expose yourself."

Jessica felt something different that she obeyed what he said. She wore the jacket and covered her face with a handkerchief with a hand. Donghae pulled her hand with him. As they walk through the hallways, students were staring at them. Jessica looked around and spotted the school's clinic, "yah, there's the clinic."

Donghae didn't reply her and approached the guard, "Ms. Goo told allowed us to." He lied as the guard nodded and opened the exit door for them.

Jessica was clueless while Donghae took her in his car. "Yah! Where are you taking me?!"

"I'm taking you to our clinic, okay? Just sit back there!"

Jessica kept silent after hearing him almost shouting. But she felt something different in her, seeing this caring side of Donghae. Keeping cool of herself, she rolled her eyes and muttered, "Okay you erted jerk."

Donghae smiled a bit, he doesn't know why he feels happy whenever he hears Jessica calling those names to him. But all he knows is, this is not the jerky Donghae that everyone knows. This is the caring Donghae that only cares for important people.

 

Updated! 5/8/13. :) Aw. Donghae's sweet side!<3

Missing Yesung oppa! T_____T

I'm feeling so happy because of your comments. I just opened it  after few hours then, boom! 10+ comments. <333

Keep commenting. Don't forget to subscribe. :)