Party!

It's Fate.

After hours of preparing for Sunny's birthday, Taeyeon and Leeteuk were communicating comfortably with each other now. They are in the kitchen together with Seohyun and Kyuhyun preparing the foods. Sungmin and Tiffany helped each other in decorating the room with balloons and stuffs that Sunny will surely like. Jessica was assigned to take Sunny out in a mall. Siwon and Donghae were sitting beside each other. Donghae was glaring at Siwon while the other guy was staring at Tiffany and Sungmin.

"Seohyun, can you get the another set of plates for me?" Taeyeon asked and was shocked when Leeteuk got beside her and handed the plates. "Thanks!" They smiled at each other and went back to their business.

Seohyun kept herself busy in cutting the vegetables for design when she cuts her finger accidentally. "Ow!" She yelped, Kyuhyun quickly approached and washed her finger.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you very much." Seohyun assured with a smile.

 

'Aish, I guess she really hate me because of that!' Siwon thought and sighed. He looked at his side and saw Donghae glaring at him. "What?"

"Nothing you little ... woman-stealer." Donghae mumbled and rolled his eyes like a child. Siwon shook his head and continued looking at Sungmin and Tiffany.

"Aigoo, this is cute! We're finally done!" Tiffany cheered with a giggle.

"I hope she'll like it." Sungmin muttered which was heard by Tiffany.

"Do you like her?"

"Yea--NOOOOO!" Sungmin answered quickly and walked to the kitchen. Tiffany smiled for she knows the answer to her question.

 

--

 

"Oh look! This will look good on you!" Jessica said while showing a dress to her. Sunny looked at her weirdly as she grinned more. "What?"

"You're weird today, Sica. You don't usually like dresses." Sunny said and making Jessica gulp.

"Oh, aren't you just cute?" Jessica said in a weird voice, "yah, I know how to wear dresses okay? Why don't you just try this on?"

"Waeyo?"

"Just wear it. I'll be paying for it." Jessica winked. Sunny grinned and grabbed the dress from her.

"Wait for me!" Sunny said and entered the fitting room. Jessica pulled her phone from her pocket and texted Tiffany.

[Jessica] 티파니-아, 어떻게 거기에 갈거야? 작업이 완료되면 말해. 'Tiffany-ah, how's it going there? Tell me when you're done.'

"Sunny-ah, what's taking you so long?" Jessica asked so she won't be obvious.

"I'll be out soon!"

Jessica felt her phone vibrated so she quickly opened her phone.

[Tiffany] 우리는 거의 다입니다. 방법에 대한 거기에? 너희들이오고 텍스트 나, 알았지? :) 'We're almost done. How about there? Text me when you guys are coming, okay? :)'

[Jessica] 물론 그녀는 내가 그녀를 위해 선택한 드레스를 피팅있어. 확실히 그래. 'Well she's fitting a dress I chose for her. Yeah sure.

"Sica! What do you think?" Sunny asked while doing a ballerina pose. Jessica's eyes widen seeing the short girl on a cute dress.

"You look pretty, Sunny-ah. Wow."

 

--

 

Sunny's POV

I kept quiet while sipping my cappuccino from starbucks. Aigoo, Jessica has a lot of money today huh? She bought a dress for me, we played games, and we sang at the karaoke booth earlier. What has gotten to her? She's so active today while me, I'm faking all the time. Should I ask her if she remembers my birthday? ~ End.

"Sica-yah." Sunny called as Jessica looked at Sunny with her twinkling eyes. "Do you remember what today is?"

Jessica gulped her drink and wiped with a tissue then she took a glance at her phone. "Yeah, saturday."

"I mean, the 'date.'" I said emphasizing the word 'date.'

"Oh, may 15. Waeyo? Something important? It's just another boring sunday so I took you out. Well, Taeyeon is flooding herself with her history. Or maybe because she wants to be with Leeteuk. Tiffany is..doing her whatsoever spa and massage therapy thingy and Seohyun has been teaching her dorm mate." Jessica answered innocently. Sunny nodded and puts a disappointed look on her face. She looked down and sip her drink once again while Jessica smiled secretly and grabbed her phone.

곧 바로 거기에있을! ^^ 'Be right there soon! ^^'

 

--

Few Minutes Later :)

 

"Oh my gee, they're finally gonna be here soon!" Tiffany exclaimed making them startle to what they're doing.

"Okay, places!" Taeyeon shouted like a cheerleader captain. Donghae and Siwon stood at the side of the table, Leeteuk and Taeyeon didn't know that they were standing beside each other and Seohyun and Kyuhyun. They were all excited to surprise Sunny, especially Sungmin who's in the situation where he likes to apologize and start again with Sunny. Siwon and Donghae bumped at each other, Donghae glared and smacked Siwon's head.

"Ow! What's wrong with you?!" Siwon asked irritatingly.

"What's wrong with YOU?!" Donghae exclaimed and pushed Siwon who accidentally bumped the cake with his arms and ruined it making their eyes widen, good thing, the others were busy preparing their selves. They looked at each other nervously.

"What are we gonna do?" Siwon asked.

"Molla. It's all your fault!" Donghae whispered.

"Bwoh? It's your fault!" Siwon whispered back.

"Aish. Then what are we gonna do?!" Donghae asked. Siwon rubbed his nape and saw Sungmin who's gonna approach them. They looked at each other and grinned evily.

"I saw what you did and--Oh no. I don't like that look on your face." Sungmin said nervously.

 

--

 

"Sica-ah, you don't have to accompany me to my dorm. You're really weird today."

"Aigoo~ you're silly."

They heard voices, then suddenly, Jessica came in with Sunny who's wearing the dress they bought earlier.

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida, saeng-il chukha hamnida! Sarangha neun Sunny-ssi. Saeng-il chukha hamnida~" Their voices lowered seeing the changed-after-5-minutes cake they looked at each other finding the suspects. Donghae and Siwon smiled sheepishly and pointed at Sungmin, telling them that he managed to re-decorate the cake.

'She look's so pretty with her dress.' Sungmin thought.

"Waaah! Thank you very much!" Sunny thanked cheerfully and looked at the cake, "even though the cake is a bit weird. But I love it! It's sooooo unique and cute!"

"Yeah, well I think the two pretty guys here in my side ruined the cake and asked Sungmin hyung to arrange it." Kyuhyun said, pointing Siwon and Donghae out.

"Aw, it doesn't matter. I love it! I thought you guys forgot about my birthday. You didn't even texted me." Sunny said.

"It was part of the plan, Sunny-ah." Taeyeon told her happily.

"Okay, so before that let's have a picture. Shall we?" Tiffany asked while preparing the cam with the tripod. She puts the timer on and ran to the scene not even knowing that she's beside Siwon.

"Kimchi!" They all said as the camera flashed. They clapped after the picture and began approaching the food.

"Sunny! Here's our gifts for you!" Tiffany cheered while giving 3 presents to Sunny.

"Aigoo, you don't have to spend money for the expensive-looking wrapper!" Sunny jokingly said.

Donghae approached Sunny with his gift and said, "Hey cutie! I'm Donghae. You can call me 'oppa.' Oh well, I know you know me because someone has been bragging about me as HER ERTED DORM MATE! Here's my gift. I hope you'll appreciate it and, let's start a GOOD FRIENDSHIP together!" He glanced at Jessica who's trying not to mind them.

Sunny giggled, "why, thank you! Donghae--oppa. Yeah, nice meeting you."

"I'm Siwon." Siwon greeted with his killer smile.

"I've heard of you too." Sunny chuckled as she grabbed her gift from him. "Thank you."

"Well I'm sure you do know me." Leeteuk said cooly while handing the gift to her.

Sunny laughed, "of course, Leeteuk oppa! Aigoo, thank you!"

"Hi! I'm Kyuhyun!" Kyuhyun greeted playfully. Sunny glanced at Seohyun who's blushingly looking at Kyuhyun.

"Oh of course, thanks!"

 

After receiving the gifts, they all decided to eat while playing around. They were all having fun, singing with the karaoke. They are all comfortable with each other except for Seohyun who's like observing Kyuhyun's weirdness, Tiffany who can't even dare to look at Siwon, Jessica ignoring Donghae, and Sunny who still hates Sungmin.

Donghae sighed and pulled Jessica with him, without anyone noticing their disappearance. Jessica was shocked on how he held her hand tightly and brought her outside.

"Yah! Why did you take me here?" Jessica asked almost-shouting.

"Can you 'please' tell me why are you ignoring me?" Donghae asked like begging.

"What is it to you?" Jessica asked with her cold aura again.

"Okay, I know. It's about last night isn't it?" Donghae asked while Jessica kept silent. "Look, I'm sorry okay? I was caught off-guard. I'm really exerting my effort to be close to you. But it's like you didn't want to."

Jessica softens at his words, she bit her lip and nudge him. "Yah. You didn't ask me if we can be friends." Donghae looked at her with a confused look on his face. "Fine, let's be friends."

"Friends?"

"Uh-huh."

"Like bestfriends?"

"Childish thing to say but, yeah."

"Yay!" Donghae squealed like a child and hugged Jessica. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's a bad playboy that keeps his self cool, but now, he acts like a kid infront of her.

 

--

 

Sunny looked at Sungmin and Tiffany who are having a fun time together, she sighed. 'He never laughed or smiled at me before. I guess he really hate me.' Tiffany saw Sunny alone so she guessed that it's the right time. She nudged Sungmin and whispered on his ear.

"Are you kidding me?" Sungmin asked while Tiffany stared at him seriously. "Fine." He muttered and approached Sunny. "Sunny-ah, can I talk to you for a minute?" Sungmin asked breaking the ice while Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Seohyun and Kyuhyun are playing around and Siwon and Tiffany were quietly sitting beside each other.

Sunny looked at him and pretended a sigh, "okay, silent weirdo creep. Please don't ruin my day." She said as they got in the kitchen.

"I wanna talk to you about last night." Sungmin started while Sunny kept listening. He rolled his eyes and exhaled, "I didn't mean to hurt you with those words." Sunny pretended not to care by crossing her arms. "Okay, I'm sorry!"

Sunny grinned, "oh. You're so cute when you said that!" Sungmin felt his cheeks redden but he didn't mind it.

"So?"

"Apology accepted!"

"Sure?"

"Of course, minnie."

Sungmin's eyes widen, "minnie?"

"Yep. Sungminnie~"

 

--

 

"Where are the others? Why do everyone disappears after a minute?" Kyuhyun asked. Suddenly, Jessica and Donghae came while laughing and Sungmin entered the dorm with Sunny on his back.

"I see everyone are having a good time." Taeyeon smiled seeing the good atmosphere.

"Yeah, but before that. I have a surprise for you girls. Well, me and the boys planned it earlier." Leeteuk announced.

"Jinjja?" Seohyun asked. Leeteuk nodded and opened the door revealing their friend from Incheon.

"Omo! Hyoyeon!" The girls exclaimed and ran to their friend.

"Aigoo, you girls left me without any warning!" Hyoyeon whined playfully as they let go of the hug. She took a gift from her bag and hand it to Sunny. "For you!"

"Gomawo Hyoyeon-ah!" Sunny said and noticed more visitors at the door.

"Taeyeon unnie!" The girl with long black curly hair called Taeyeon with her wide arms.

"Yuri!" Taeyeon exclaimed happily as she hugged the younger girl.

"Girls, this is Yuri. She's my younger cousin." Leeteuk said as the girls nodded and greeted Yuri with a warm smile. Taeyeon and Yuri are pretty close with each other since she's Leeteuk's cousin.

"Annyeong~ I'm actually with a friend." Yuri said as a girl came in getting everyone's attention. "This is Yoona. She's a close friend of mine. I hope we can cope up with each other."

"Annyeong~" Yoona greeted sweetly and looked at Donghae who's staring at her. Jessica noticed them so she broke the ice by inviting them in.

 

"Oh, we got soju!"

 

Late update! T_T Belated happy birthday, Sunny! <3 New characters! What do you think? :)