First Morning. [2/2]

It's Fate.

TaeTeuk's dorm.

After Taeyeon finished bathing, she turned off the shower and got out. She took her toothbrush and toothpaste, her lotion and stuffs. She was about to dress herself when her dress is nowhere to find. 'Omo, I forgot my clothes! I can't go out with a piece of towel! Or, can I? But it's Leeteuk's! Okay, Taeyeon. Fighting!' She thought to herself and wraps the towel around her body and peek through the door.

She thought that Leeteuk isn't there so she got out confidently. She tiptoed to her room until she saw Leeteuk on her way. Being shocked, she quickly backed away to the bathroom. 'Aigoo, eottoke?! Should I ask him to? But..okay.' She bit her lip and inhaled. "Uh, Leeteuk?"

"Ne?"

"Uh, can you..uh. Get me clothes?"

"Sure!"

Taeyeon breathed easily, good thing.

Meanwhile at Leeteuk's side, he quickly got in Taeyeon's closet and searched for the clothes he always wants her to wear. Leeteuk smiled widely as he saw what he have been searching. He was about to go with her clothes when he knew that something is missing. He got back and took her undergarments which made him chuckle at its design.

"Leeteuk?" Taeyeon called once again so he got back to his senses and quickly got back to Taeyeon.

"Taeng--Taeyeon?" He called as Taeyeon opened the door as he handed her clothes.

"Thank you very much!" Taeyeon thanked as she got her clothes and closed the door. She blushed seeing what Leeteuk got her. She didn't mind and wore it.

 

--

 

HaeSica dorm.

Jessica coughed as she faced the mirror seeing red spots on her face. 'Great.' She thought as she got back to bed and texted Tiffany.

'Fany-ah, I'm not gonna attend school for today. Allergy alert. - Jessica.'

Meanwhile, Donghae was waiting for Jessica to come out since it's been minutes and they have to go on their classrooms. 'Should I go in? Nah~ I don't wanna be slapped again! Maybe she already got out. Aigoo~' He thought as he grabbed his things and got out of the dorm, locking it.

 

--

Hallways.

'Oh, poor sica.' Tiffany thought as she scanned her cellphone and replied Jessica while walking through the hallway with Siwon. "Are you sure you're on Class B too?"

"A-aniyo..Class A...w-wae?" Siwon asked nervously.

"Oh, I'm on Class B." Tiffany pouted and glanced at Siwon as they continued walking, "you know, you should stop being shy. Why? Because, we're dormates-slash-schoolmates. We should be friends! Don't you think so?"

Siwon blushed and smiled at her, "okay."

 

--

SunSun dorm.

Sunny peeked through her door and sensed that Sungmin isn't there. She tiptoed and smiled as she held on the door, she was about to open it when she heard a voice. A voice she hated to hear.

"Yah!"

Sunny didn't mind him and twisted the doorknob, she was about to go when Sungmin held her wrist lightly. "Are you deaf?!" Sunny rolled her eyes and tapped her shoes while crossing her arms. "I'm talking to you!" Sungmin shouted.

Sunny puts her hands on her hips and faced him, "What? You told me not to talk to you right?" She said mockingly and skipped through the way.

Sungmin gulped and exhaled out with his nose while watching Sunny skipping. "That shorty little..argh!"

 

--

 

SeoKyu dorm.

"Hey!" Kyuhyun called cheerfully while Seohyun covered her face. He chuckled and held her hands, "Yah, I have my shirt on." Seohyun blushed at the feeling of him holding her hands. Kyuhyun realized what he's doing so he let goes of her hand and coughed.

"Uh, we should get going." Seohyun said awkwardly. Kyuhyun nodded and smiled a bit as he leaded her to their room.

 

Double update! But short. T_T

Yesuuuuungopppa~ :( Thanks for your comments that made me happy! =)

Comments are appreciated, subscribe! ;)