Cook Fest - 1

It's Fate.

Few weeks later. Tiffany and Siwon started hanging out, Jessica and Donghae are really having a good time together, Kyuhyun has been studying hard to win the bet with Seohyun, Sunny and Sungmin started to feel something for each other, Taeyeon and Leeteuk is starting again. Eunhyuk is having a crush on Hyoyeon and Yoona has been feeling jealous all the time. Cooking Festival.

@Hallway w/ Jessica & TaeYeon.

"And he said that he's gonna court me again!" Taeyeon squealed while clinging on Jessica's arm.

"I'm happy for you, Taengoo-ah!" Jessica smiled seeing her friend smiling brightly.

"How about you? I see you and Donghae are closer now." Taeyeon said, eyeing on Jessica.

Jessica exhaled and smiled, "yeah. I never thought we'll be this close." Just then, she saw Yoona and Donghae playing with each other, laughing, teasing, having fun. She remembered what Yoona confessed past few days.

'Unni, I..I like Donghae oppa.'

She gulped and looked away. Taeyeon sensed something wrong but Jessica quickly pull her off that scene. "Kaja!"

 

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is preparing their utensils for the cooking fest.

"Hyung seems happy huh?" Eunhyuk teased, noticing Leeteuk's cheerful attitude.

"Let me guess, it's about KTY?" Kyuhyun smirked as he helped Seohyun with the plates.

"Mind your own business." Leeteuk simply said and chuckled at their disappointed face. "How about you Kyu? You look happy too."

"If it isn't about the bet. Ha! I know I'm gonna win the bet." Kyuhyun boasted and nudged Seohyun.

"You really think you can win huh?" Seohyun asked making Leeteuk and Eunhyuk make sounds like, 'ooooh.'

"Are you two having bet about what?" Hyoyeon asked.

"It's a secret so stay out of it!" Kyuhyun stuck is tongue out to Hyoyeon who smacked his head while Seohyun giggled softly. Yuri and Minho suddenly came with two unfamiliar person.

"Hey! This is Sooyoung. She's Minho's cousin and this is Ryeowook. He's her boyfriend." Yuri introduced with a grin on her face.

"Minho! Hi!" Hyoyeon greeted while Minho smiled at her shyly. "Oh, too bad Sulli's not here."

"Boyfriend? He's not my boyfriend!" Sooyoung whined and rolled her eyes while Ryeowook scratched his head cutely.

"Are you part of our team?" Seohyun asked Ryeowook who nodded.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be your cook. You know, I love cooking."

"Ah, jinjja? I love cooking too! Let's work together ne?" Seohyun said cheerfully while Ryeowook smiled at her and helped her with the utensils. Kyuhyun gritted his teeth and showed a punching gesture behind Ryeowook's back. Sooyoung laughed and hi-fived with him. With that, Kyuhyun just came up with a bright idea.

"Hey, I'm Kyuhyun."

"Sooyoung." They both said loudly, making Seohyun and Ryeowook hear but they didn't mind them. They pouted and continued what they're doing. Just then, Sunny and Sungmin came in while laughing.

"Something's fishy!" Leeteuk teased but Sunny didn't mind him.

"Where's Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung?" Sunny asked. Yoona and Donghae came getting everyone's attention. "Hey, I thought you're with Jessica?" She asked Donghae who just shrugged his shoulders and continued laughing.

"We're here!" They heard two voices that came in with the plastic bags. Leeteuk quickly helped Taeyeon while Donghae approached Jessica but she just glared at him.

"I can do this." Jessica told him coldly and puts the plastic bags in the table. Tiffany and Siwon came in too, holding hands.

"I see someone's on." Sungmin smirked staring at their hands.

"Yeah, we are!" Siwon boasted.

"No, we're not!" Tiffany denied and crossed her arms, glaring at Siwon.

"Woah, woah, woah. Can you please explain this?" Hyoyeon asked them while Tiffany breathed and started telling the story.

 

"You know, I've got something to ask." Siwon said making Tiffany curious.

"What is it?" Tiffany asked.

"Can you be mine?" Siwon asked playfully that's why Tiffany thought that he's just joking but she's really expecting it to be true.

"No!" Tiffany exclaimed and continued her ice cream.

"Did you understand what I just said?"

"Yes!"

"Then repeat it!" Siwon smirked and gave her a challenging look.

Tiffany imitated, "can you be mine?"

"Oh sure! Why not?" Siwon smiled brightly and held her hand. "Kaja! We have to tell everyone about this!"

 

They all laughed together and stared at the 'new-couple.'

"Oppa! That was so absurd!" Yuri whined at Siwon.

"It's not! He's just too bossy!" Donghae laughed, Jessica stopped laughing when she heard him laugh.

"Settle down seniors. We're gonna start." Mr. Kang announced. "By the way, this is Yesung. He's an exchange student from Japan."

Yuri stared at Yesung in awe finding him cute, 'he's from Japan too!'

"Yah. Gwenchana?" Minho asked the awe-strucked Yuri. Yuri quickly shook her head and looked at her protective cousin, Leeteuk who's staring at her suspiciously. She waved her hand at him with an awkward smile.

 

"Since you are 18 for today, you will be grouped into two alphabetically, 1st group: Cho Kyuhyun, Choi Sooyoung, Hwang MiYoung, Choi Siwon, Im Yoona, Choi Minho, Jung Jessica, Kim Yesung, Kim Hyoyeon. | 2nd group: Lee Donghae, Kim Ryeowook, Lee Eunhyuk, Kim Taeyeon, Lee Sungmin, Kwon Yuri, Park Jungsoo, Lee Soon Kyu & Seo Joo Hyun. Each group will have pairs to help each other while the left person will be the one to cook."

"Okay, group A. First pair: Cho Kyuhyun and Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung hi-fived with Kyuhyun and gave a teasing smile to Ryeowook who sighed. Kyuhyun realized that Seohyun and Ryeowook are in the same group, he was about to spoke when Sooyoung talked to him.

"Hey is that your girlfriend?"

Kyuhyun raised his head on Sooyoung, "who?"

"The tall pretty big-eyed girl with her hair tied up."

Kyuhyun smiled, "not yet."

"I pity her. You look like an evil kid." Sooyoung teased earning a glare from Kyuhyun. "Kidding!"

"How about you? Is Ryeowook-ssi your boyfriend?" Kyuhyun questioned her.

"Yeah, we kinda had an argument last night."

"Waeyo?"

"He didn't cook for me." Sooyoung evilly grinned while Kyuhyun thought that she's weird.

 

"2nd pair for the group A: Hwang MiYoung and Choi Siwon."

"What?! But seonsaengnim! Wha--how??wh..eesh!" Tiffany pouted while Siwon grinned.

"Don't you want to be with your boyfriend?" Mr. Kang asked teasingly.

"Boyfriend?!" Tiffany exclaimed and glared at Siwon.

"Of course she wants to." Siwon smirked.

 

Mr. Kang nodded, "3rd pair: Jung Jessica & Im Yoona."

"Oh boy." Jessica mumbled and smiled at Yoona who just glanced at Donghae who's staring at Jessica. Yoona gulped and smiled weakly at Jessica.

 

"Choi Minho & Kim Jongwoon."

Yesung approached Yesung and did a friendly hug to him, "well then, let's be friends from now!"

"Excuse me?" Minho asked while Yesung chuckled.

"I'm Kim Jongwoon."

"I thought your name's Yesung?"

"That's what people call me." Yesung told him while Minho nodded.

 

"And Kim Hyoyeon, as the cook for the group. Group B 1st pair: Lee Donghae & Kim Taeyeon."

Leeteuk nodded in disappointment while Taeyeon did her friendship hi-five with Donghae, "hey, you still remembered!"

"Of course!" Donghae grinned happily.

 

"2nd pair: Lee Eunhyuk & Kwon Yuri."

Yesung finally gazed at Yuri who's still staring at him. Minho rolled his eyes, while Yuri quickly looked away and approached Eunhyuk. "Ayo, HyukJae!"

"Trying to cover up?" Eunhyuk smirked, "you like that new guy huh?"

Yuri blushed and slapped his arm playfully, "no!"

 

"3rd pair: Park Jungsoo and Seo Joo Hyun."

Kyuhyun sighed in relief that Ryeowook isn't Seohyun's partner. Leeteuk smiled and ruffled Seohyun's hair, "I guess I'm paired up with the maknae."

"I guess I'm paired up with the oldest." Seohyun joked.

"Yah, you shouldn't hang out with Kyuhyun now. You're being influenced by him." Leeteuk laughed while Seohyun blushed.

 

"Last pair: Lee Sungmin & Lee Soon Kyu. Kim Ryeowook will be group A's cook."

"Yo!" Sunny pinched Sungmin's nose hardly causing his nose to redden.

"Ow!" Sungmin winced and pinched her's too.

"Gee, sir! They're just gonna do all the lovey-dovey thingy!" Ryeowook whined making everyone laugh.

 

Sorry for the late update! We just got our internet back. :) Anyway, heartbreaks are coming soon. So please stay tuned. Care to read? :) - Goddess In Disguise [click] (HaeSica fic ft. Yoonhae, TaeTeuk, SunSun, HyoHyuk & Seokyu. w/ YongSeo, Yunho & Go Ara couples! =)