Tutorial Starts.

It's Fate.

LeeTeuk.

I took the box from my closet, and opened it. There, are the collection of our memory. The pictures and stuffs, makes me miss the old 'us.' I just hope I can show her more effort than I did before. I sighed as I lay my back on the cold floor, still staring at the photos. Taeyeon looks very mature now than before, but she never changed. Okay, I'm like gonna cry in any moment right now. But..oh my gosh. I'm really gonna cry?! One..two..three..--

"Hyung!" My eyes widen as I quickly puts the stuffs back to the closet. I turned and saw the demon kid grinning at me, widely. What does he want now--wait, how did he get in here?

"Yah! How did you get in?" I asked Kyuhyun who just lied on my bed and began palying with my iPad. "Yah! You little--"

"Relax, hyung. Taeyeon welcomed me in your dorm anyway. She told me just to get in so I got in!" Kyuhyun said playfully as he began tapping my iPad.

"Yah. Be careful with that!" I cautioned him and sat on the bed. "How about Seohyun? You can't let her be alone."

"Of course she's not! She said she'll be going here so I got here first so I wouldn't be obvious!"

"Oh my gosh you like her!" I exclaimed while pointing at him.

"Yah, it's not like that I'm a criminal or something okay?"

"But YOU like her!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"You're evil!"

"Yah! I'm not that bad. I'm only bad to you and the others." He said and stuck his tongue out. I was about to say something when we heard two voices talking.

"Unnie, is Kyuhyun-ssi here?"

"Ah, ne. He's at Leeteuk's room. Wae?" I looked at Kyuhyun who paused the game and looked at me, "she's here!" He whispered excitedly and walked towards the door with my iPad an--iPad?!

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! My iPad!" I shouted at him while he threw the iPad to me and luckily I caught it with my arms. I saw him got out as I got out too.

"Seohyun! You're here!" Kyuhyun exclaimed while he eyed on me. What a great pretender Kyuhyun.

"Ah, ne. I was supposed to call you for your tutorial." I pity her.

"Is that so? Let's go then." Kyuhyun smiled widely and waved at me and Taeyeon.

"Bye~"

Soon as they got out, I looked at Taeyeon who's busily reading her notes. History, I guess. Then maybe I don't need to tutor her.

"Ah! I don't get it!" She whined and looked at me with wide eyes. She cupped and went back to her notes. Or maybe yes.

"Uh, got problem?" I asked nervously as she nodded shyly.

"Yeah, I'm sure my tutor would come in any moment. I hate him/her whoever he/she is!" Taeyeon exclaimed as I smirked.

"Really?"

Taeyeon looked at me with a questioning look on her face. I know she always hated her being tutored. She's an independent woman. "What?"

"I guess you don't want a tutor. I will go to my room now. Study well." I told her teasingly as I walked towards my door slowly. Chase me chase me chase me..

"Wait!" Gotcha! I turned to her with an innocent look as she approached me. "You're my tutor?"

"Yeah," I answered cooly and she smiled nervously.

"Uh, you can teach me now." She smiled awkwardly as I crossed my arms. It's always fun to .

"You said you don't want a tutor."

"I can't understand it. Jebal?"

I smirked and snatched her notes. I scanned her lectures and nodded at her. "Should we start?" I smiled, and she nodded. "So tell me the reason why you hate history."

"Is that even important?" Taeyeon asked as I looked at her, her poker faced changed into a troubled expression. "I-i mean, i-it's because I can't understand why we would look over the past. Just like a relationship, a past is only gonna be a part of a past. We should learn to move on, not to look back. Something like that."

I looked at her and bit my lip, nodding. "I understand."

"Oh, I--"

"Let's start." I said coldly and drifted my eyes to the book while I saw her facepalmed from the corner of my eye.

 

--

 

Donghae.

 

I drove the car out of the convenience store to buy some drinks. Jessica opened the car window to feel the fresh air. It's 7:30 in the evening, we waited long to get the results of her check up. Even though we're awkward, something inside me tells me to admit that I liked staying with her. I don't know why, maybe because she's one of a hottie and I have to be a good dorm mate since my friends told me so.

We're on the way to our dorm, it's quiet as usual. I glanced at Jessica who's breathing the nature air. Unknowingly, I smiled. Not even knowing why. She never liked noisy places so I respect her and suffer from this silent treatment. Should I break the ice? She might glare at me. Maybe a music could be good. I reached for the player and turned it on. She looked at me as I started to defend myself.

"I--"

"Aniyo, it's fine." Jessica said as I nodded and kept my eyes on the road. The atmosphere went quiet again. Okay, I'm getting bored! Suddenly, a song began to play.

 

I look at her and have to smile

As we go driving for a while

Her hair blowing in the open window of my car

And as we go the see the lights

Watch them glimmer in her eyes In the darkness of the evening

 

Okay, this song is killing me! I was about to change the song when I heard her singing. I was taken back by her voice, of course her voice will be good. She's a musical scholar from Incheon High. Seoul Perf. Arts won't accept students that easy.

 

"And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me"

 

"Yah, you should sing too." She told me. Okay, I'm gonna show her what I got.

 

"We stop to get something to drink

My mind pounds and I can't think

Scared to death to say I love her

Then a moon peeks from the clouds

Hear my heart that beats so loud

Try to tell her simply"

 

"Sing with me." I winked as she chuckled.

 

"That I've got all that I need Right here in the passenger seat

Oh I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

Oh and I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

 

Oh and I know this love grow

But I'm bit slow,

Ohh Oh I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

And I've got all that I need Right here in the passenger seat

 

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat."

 

We arrived to our dorm and the song is exactly finish at the same time. That was fun! Jessica is way different than the other girls I met. Usually, they would just climb over me while I drive the car. All they think about is . But Jessica, wow.

"I never thought you knew how to speak english." She said as I smiled.

"Of course I can," We laughed and stared at each other for a moment. She looks so pretty to be true, her golden hair with her twinkling eyes, perfect nose, and rosy lips. She looks lovely. I leaned towards her, while she stays back and stared at my eyes. Leaning more further, I was about kiss her when my phone rang.

Darn it! I gulped and got back on my position, answering the call while she breathed heavily and fixed herself.

 

--

 

Sungmin.

 

"Yah! Are you even listening?!" I shouted at Sunny who's facing her back on me. It's been hours since I started to teach her but she wouldn't listen. Why does she have to be sooooo stubborn, lazy, and naughty?! I heard her giggling at the side. What is she doing? I peeked to what she's doing and saw my slambook with her. Oh,--what?! SLAMBOOK?! I snatched it away from her as she laughed loudly. I glared at her and hid my slambook under my pillow. "YOU! Who told you that you can look on my slambook?!" 

"It's not my fault that you would just put that anywhere. You love pink huh? Nice! Come on, don't worry. I won't tell anyone, I swear!" She said while raising her hand up.

"Swear your ! You're a short girl with a big mouth that would spill anything! I don't get why your friends liked you anyway. You're stubborn and lazy, while they're smart!" I exclaimed while pointing at her and fixed the books.

"Is that what you really think of me?" I stopped to what I doing as I heard the sad tone of her voice. Whatever, she's just doing her drama thing. "Oh, of course you do. What do I expect? You'll hate me." I felt something inside me, and I felt sorry and very worried. I was about to say a word when I heard the door closed. I turned around, she was nowhere in sight. Then I saw her entered my room again.

"Sorry, I forgot to slam the door in anger!" She shouted and slammed the door hardly.

 

--

 

Kyuhyun.

I stared at Seohyun while she teaches me about chemistry. She looks like an angel, with an angelic voice that makes you feel like you're in heaven. She has a long straight silky hair, big sparkling eyes, white smooth skin and a heart full of kindness. She's beyond perfect! Oh, snap out of it Kyuhyun! She's too innocent for you, and it's been only days! But she looks really, pretty. I stared at her once again and saw that she's waving her hand on my face.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, are you okay?" I cleared my throat and got back to my senses.

"Uh, yes. Where were we again?"

"I was talking about matter and energy. I guess you're tired. We can continue this tomorrow if you want to." Seohyun told me.

"Uh, yeah. Maybe." I said awkwardly as she smiled. Don't show me that smileeeee!

"We'll be studying about this tomorrow again. And the atomic structure." I nodded and watched her left my room. Aigoo~ what was I thinking?!

 

--

 

Siwon.

 

That tutorial was very fun with Tiffany. She can cope up easily with the subjects. She's such a smarty girl with pretty face! Hours ago, I felt like I was in heaven! I scanned through the magazine again, and giggled unexpectedly. I was enjoying my time daydreaming about Tiffany when..

"Oh my gee!" I turned my head and saw Tiffany staring at me in shock. I looked at her confusingly as she pointed the magazine that I'm reading. What's wrong with her? "You're giggling over EXO?!"

My eyes widen and looked at the magazine I'm holding. Great, the page was on EXO and I was giggling. Ooooh, she's thinking that I'm a gay?! "I-it's not what you think!" I tried to defend myself, but it's an epic fail. She walked towards me and grinned.

"Don't worry, I would love a gay as my friend. Why didn't you tell me at the first place?"

"Yah! I'm not a gay or whatsoever."

"Oh really? Then why are you fangirling EXO? Oh I love EXO too!"

"I'm not a gay, and I know how to prove it!" I exclaimed, grabbed Tiffany's face and kissed her. Tiffany's eyes widen as she push me hardly and slapped me. I got shocked of what I did and what she did to me. "I'm sorry. It was--"

"Don't talk to me. Ever!" She shouted and exited my room. Pabo Siwon-ah!

 

Updated May 12, 2013. Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there! =) Sorry for not updating these days.

The song that HaeSica sang was Passenger Seat By Stephen Speaks :)