Oh My God.

It's Fate.

 

3xgu.jpg

 

@Seoul Performing Arts High School.

"Omona, is this it? Are we really gonna study in this school? For real?" Sunny exclaimed. They are infront of the famous school in town with their luggages, Seoul High School. They are the chosen talented students from South High who are given a free scholarship to achieve their dreams.

"Sunny-ah, how many times did we answered that question?" Jessica asked irritatingly. She surely hates repeating herself, and having noise around.

"Ah, let me see." Sunny thought and counted her fingers. "Oh. When we heard about it, when we are packing our things, when we are walking to the car, when we're riding on to the car, when we arrived here in Seoul, when we are driving towards the hotel, before going to sleep, when we woke up, when we're about to leave the hotel, and now. So I guess it's 8 times? I think?"

Jessica looked at her blankly as she smiled sheepishly. "Seriously, shut your mouth with a lock on it." Sunny nodded and pretended to zip her lips and locked it. Seohyun giggled at her unnie's interaction. Her eyes went to her oldest unnie who's looking at the school worriedly. Being the most concern in the group, she went to her unnie's side and nudged her. "Unnie, gwenchana?"

Taeyeon smiled seeing her dongsaeng, she shooked her head and said, "I'm okay hyunnie-ah."

"Aish. How about us getting inside? People are staring, duh." Tiffany said as they got in the school's office. They admit that the school is very huge, they were really amazed. As they got in the office, they are greeted by a lady with a grateful smile. They looked at each other and bowed at the lady. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh hello! Are you the girls from Incheon High?" She asked while smiling. The five girls nodded as the lady sat on her seat. "Welcome to Seoul Performing Arts High! I'm Mrs. Song. You got too much luggages there huh? Anyways, just leave it there. The guards will take it in your dorms."

"You have dorms? Wow, this school is great!" Sunny blurted earning a scolding glare from Jessica.

"I'm sorry, she's really noisy." Jessica said and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh no, please. No need for those formalities and being polite. And yes, you'll be living in those dorms with your room mates. The dorm is good for two person." Mrs. Song said.

"So, we'll be by pairs? How about the other one? We're five." Tiffany asked.

"Oh, no. Sadly to say, but you're staying with a different gender."

"Mworago?!" The five girls stood up and found it awkward so they sat again.

"Mrs. Song, isn't that weird sleeping with a different gender?" Seohyun asked since she's not into guys.

"No, it's the rules. I'm sorry, we can't do anything for it." Mrs. Song said. "Anyways, here's your schedules. Luckily, you'll be staying together in a room. I call the end of this meeting. You may proceed to your classrooms."

The girls smiled and nodded, "ne."

 

- -

 

@Performing Arts Music Class A.

"Hyungs!" Kyuhyun screammed as he skipped through the room towards his hyungs whose having their own business. They all turned to their maknae with a bored expression. "You're not interested with the news? Okay, I'll just--"

"No! What is it?!" Leeteuk asked excitedly. Oh, how he loves stories, news and gossips.

"Have you heard about those new girls transferring in this place?" Kyuhyun asked as Sungmin turned away, yeah. He's not interested in girls and always found them very materialistic, and only thinks about themselves. He was about to turn when they pulled him again.

"Aigoo, Sungmin-ah. Don't be a kj, those girls must be hot." Donghae smiled sheepishly receiving a smack from Siwon. "Hey!"

"Do you want to hear anything from them or not?" Kyuhyun asked.

The three guys answered, "Yes." while Sungmin puffed his cheeks.

"Okay, they are 5 girls who transferred from Incheon and--" Kyuhyun stopped when they heard the door opened. The teacher just came in with a bright expression on her face, as usual.

"Class, take your seats. We have our new students from Incheon High." Ms. Kwon announced as the girls came in. Taeyeon smiled as she got in and looked at her new classmates, spotting her oppa's before. Kyuhyun, Donghae, Siwon, Sungmin and Leeteuk widen their eyes seeing her back.

 

'Oh. My. God.' They all thought.

 

First chapter check! :) Comment and Subscribe!

Updated on: Fri, May 3, 2o13. 11:08pm.