~My First Love~

♬♥ ♥My First Love ♥ ♥ ♬

 

As the girls went inside the stadium, All Seniors were busy chit-chatting with each other especially the girls. What are they talking? Hmm. They were talking about the mysterious trainers. Rumor have spread that they were all Handsome and Muscular but unfortunately, for those who didn't went to school early, they were unlucky. 

Sunny followed the girls from behind while looking down and thinking something deep, more on his bestfriend. I mean ex-bestfriend. She wasn't focusing on the way when she heard someone was calling her.

"Hey! Hey! Sunny, Sunny." Sunny looked at the person who was calling her and it was Miss Park with Kyuhyun.

"Yes, Miss Park. Do you need something?" Sunny asked while coming back to her senses.

"Can you do me another favor?" Asked Miss Park with her best puppy eyes.

"Sure Miss Park. Anything that I can do." Sunny answered with a smile.

"And don't worry, Kyuhyun is here to help you." Miss Park.

"Annyeong Kyuhyun Oppa." Sunny greeted and Kyuhyun nodd with a descent smile.

"The trainers need some assistance in listing the student's club and I know you two are responsible enough. Please help them because we're doing something important at the Admin." Miss Park explained throughly.

"T-trainers?" Sunny stuttered. She doesn't want to see him but someone is just pushing her back to him.

"Yes and I know one of the trainer is your friend, right?" Miss Park asked Sunny and Sunny shyly nodd. 

"So just go in that room and help them. Thank You." Miss Park bid goodbye. Sunny was left dumbfounded while Kyuhyun was just looking at her.

"Let's Go?" Kyuhyun asked but Sunny just stared at him blankly.

"Sunkyu? Let's Go." Kyuhyun said that made Sunny widened her eyes.

"I-I'm just gonna go to my friends and ask permission." Sunny said while walking off when Kyuhyun held her hand and pull her with him.

"No Need. They'll understand." Kyuhyun said and they went to the room known also as the dressing room during programs. Kyuhyun reached for the door. "Oppa." Sunny said with a low voice good for Kyuhyun to hear. Kyuhyun whispered to Sunny saying " Don't worry, I'm here." But for real, Kyuhyun didn't know anything. Kyuhyun thought that Sunny us scared for the reason that they were all men but the fact is, Sunny don't know what to do if he sees Kris.

Kyuhyun opened the door revealing 8 men who were busy flipping pages and listing names. And when they heard the door opened, All eyes were on  Kyuhyun and Sunny. Most of the boys were looking at Sunny because she's pretty? Yes, Of Course.

But one thing is for sure, Both Kris and Sunny were looking at each other. For Sunny, She directly looked down and stared to the floor. For Kris, Looked at Sunny and was shocked that Sunny was holding a hand with Kyuhyun.

"Are they in a relationship?" thought Kris. Kyuhyun cleared his throat to stop the awkward moments. "Uhm. Sorry for interrupting your work but were assigned by the teachers to help you guys. I hope you don't mind." And for the boys they just all nodd. 

"Atlaast, We need your help. We never thought that you have so many students." Taecyeon complained.

"That's us." Kyuhyun amswered shortly with a smirk. "What's your name pretty lady?" asked Minho while walking beside Sunny who was just having her own world.

"Yah! Minho, We need to finish these first. Just ask her name later." Onew interrupted with a furrowed in his brows.

 

It was like half an hour has passed and they finally finished working with the papers. Nothing happened that much with Sunny and Kris but there something must have happened if Sunny didn't react being with Kris. With that, Sunny used her aegyo to please Kyuhyun to exchange group with him. But when Kyuhyun tried to ask her why, She reasoned out that one of the trainers was handsome and she wants to get closed with him. So Kyuhyun agreed but he didn't notice that she was lying.

And as for Kris, He was wondering since this morning why is Sunny acting like this and that way. He thought that maybe she have change but he will not say that unless he will talk to her in a serious talk. Everytime he'll look, stare or just glance, there is something he notice with Sunny. He felt that Sunny is uncomfortable but the question is to whom? 


I'm very SORRY for a SLOW UPDATE ;((

I'm just very busy in school -___-

ALSO, THIS IS JUST A SHORT UPDATE. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS :))