My First Love :D

♬♥ ♥My First Love ♥ ♥ ♬

 

I was really happy that it was our free time because our Teacher was absent. I was very tired since Saturday because of the incident happened. The volleyball thingy that hit my precious head because I saw my evil friend of mine from the past--LuHan. Hahaha! He isn't that evil but I love to call him that. 

I was listening to the music Complete by Girls' Generation, My favorite korean girl group when I saw Tiffany crying. What? Why is she crying? Who made her cry? Different questions entered in my mind. So I unplugged my earphones and went near her.

"Fany, What happened? Tell me." I said while wiping her tears.

"I'm Okay." she said. I know she's lying because I know her very well. She's the kind of person who cries a lot when she had a problem to her family or a love problem. 

I called the other girls especially the family expert, Seohyun, the love expert, Jessica and the one who loves to advice, Taeyeon.

"What happened?" asked Hyoyeon with a low voice so we don't disturb our other classmates.

"I don't know. She won't tell." I answered.

"Let's talk somewhere, Follow me and also bring here." said Jessica.

Jessica brought us to the library.

"Tell us." said Yuri calmly that made Tiffany cry even more.

"What did you do, Yuri?" joked Sooyoung.

"Yah! I didn't do anything." said Yuri and we all laughed.

"Guys, Let's be serious." said Seohyun.

"Tell us Tiffany." I said.

"I broke up with Donghae Oppa." she said that made us shock.

"Girls, This is a library." said the librarian.

"We're Sorry." We said in unison.

"Why? What happened?" Sooyoung asked.

"Misunderstanding?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Jealousy?" Taeyeon added.

"Aniyo. I saw her with another girl." she sobbed.

"Maybe, It was his cousin." Jessica said.

"I knew this would happened." said Taeyeon.

"Maybe his friend or neighbor." Seohyun said.

"Cousin? Friend? But why did they kissed passionately in the lips?" she said and criend on Yoona's shoulder.

"It's okay Fany, That's why we're here to comfort you." Yoona said.

Because of what Tiffany said, I remembered something from the past.

 

"Sunny! Sunkyuu!" I heard someone was trying to wake me up and that was LuHan.

"Lee Sunkyuu!" he shouted even more. But I didn't mind him.

"So you're not waking up, Huh? Let me try another name." he said that made me surprised.

"Krrriiii--" I opened my eyes and covered his mouth quickly.

"Don't you dare to do something that will make me angry." I said and glared at him.

"Yah! Both of you! Let's go." said Chen.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"C-A-N-T-E-E-N" spelled Chen.

"Cause you won't stop sleeping." said LuHan.

"Shut Up." I said and went to the canteen.

We arrived at the canteen and Kris was already eating with Lay.

"Yah! Why didn't you wait for us." shouted LuHan. Kris didn't say a word. He was just texting while smiling.

"Who's that lucky girl?" I asked.

"It's my mom." he answered and we laughed.

LuHan bought snacks for me and he always do that. Hahaha. But while we're eating, I feel something different. Kris didn't even talk to us or insulted us from our behavior or grades, he was just texting while smiling that made me curious and a bit jealous. XD

"I'll go ahead." Kris excused himself.

"What's wrong with him?" LuHan asked.

"Why are you asking me? His your bestfriend." I said.

"So what about you?" LuHan asked.

"Talk to yourself." I said and went outside leaving the 3 idiots behind, LuHan, Chen and Lay.

I was proceeding to the classroom when I met my Friends—Suzy, Hara, Hyunah, Hyomin, Sunhwa, Yoona and Yuri.

"Sunny, You better congratulate Suzy." said Hyomin.

"For what?" I asked.

"I know you know this already." Hara said.

"Of Course, I just forgot. Congratulations." I lied. Actually, I don't know what are they talking about.

"They're perfect together, right?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, They are." I lied. 

"I'm proud of you Suzy." Yoona said.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the classroom." I said. Did Suzy get a special award? But Why are they saying they're perfect? Aiisshh!

I was about to enter the classroom when I felt I need to use the restroom. I went to the restroom and started to do my own privacy.

"Atlast, They're together. I know they love each other." Girl 1 said.

"Kris and Suzy are perfect. Both are handsome and pretty." Girl 2 said.

"What did I heard? Kris and Suzy? They're dating? How come I didn't know this?" I thought.

Tears fell from my own eyes. I think I felt jealous about what I've heard. I don't know if I will be happy or mad. That's why he was smiling by himself  and started eating without us. He doesn't have a plan to tell us about his relationship with Suzy, Huh? So he'll just forget about me us? I never expected this would happened. I would be really happy for both of them if he had tell me about his relationship with Suzy as soon as possible.

The bell rang and I've decided not to go to class instead I went to the pool and planned to practice my swimming skills. When I feel sad or angry about myself or to my family, I will take a swim and put all my burdens and anger to the water. And I know it's the right time to put my anger to the water. 

I swam for about 30 minutes and practiced the different Styles that our coach taught us. I guess I'm good at swimming when I'm angry. Minutes passed and I started to take a rest. I was thinking about going to class because I felt good already.

I looked at my phone and Kris was calling. I don't know what to do.To Accept or Reject his call. I felt uneasy about this, So I just looked at it until it stopped ringing. I was surprised when I received 9 calls from LuHan and 15 calls from Kris. What the hell are they thinking? I went to kill myself? 

A towel wrapped my shoulders and I don't know who was the person.

"Why didn't you answer my calls." That guy said. I looked at the guys and I know he was Kris.

"I wa..s taking a swim." I said.

"But I saw you just looking at your phone, Why didn't you accept my call?" he asked seriously.

"My hands are wet. I can't let my phone be broken for just a single call of yours." I said bravely.

"Really? So, Why didn't you go to class?" He asked.

"I was practicing." I said.

"Okay. Let's Go." He said.

"Yah! Let go of me. You have no right to drag me everywhere you want. I'm not your slave." I shouted at him and went to the restroom. I actually did that? I shouted at him? Yeess! I actually did!

"Sunny, Let's talk." Kris said and I looked at the window, He was standing infront of the restroom. And now I'm really dead. What should I do? Lu-LuHan! I immediately called LuHan and he did pick up the phone.

"Yah! Where are you? Why didn't yo---" I cut his words.

"Help me." I said.

"What happened? Where are you?"

"I'm here in the restroom at the pool, Kris is here."

"Is he going to you?"

"What the?! He's outside. Please get rid of him here."

"I'll try. Hahaha." He said and then I hung up. What did he say? He'll try? What kind of friend is he?

"Sunny, Are you mad at me?" asked Kris.

"Why should I?" I said.

"I came here to tell you something." he said but his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?....Really? LuHan?.....I'll be there.Thank You." I heard while he was talking to LuHan (i think?)

"I'll talk to you later, Sunny." he said and left. I heard my phone vibrated and it was a text from LuHan.

From: LuHan :D

Did he left already? Thanks to me.

To: LuHan :D

Neh. Gomawo.

After I replied from LuHan's text, I took a shower and prepared myself for the next class. 

I was entering the room when LuHan stands in front of me.

"Where did you go?" LuHan asked.

"I was at the swimming pool." I answered.

"What did you do there?"

"Obviously, swimming. Are you stupid?"

"Hahaha. Sunny, I know the answer why Kris was being an idiot, lately."

"I know that already. That's why I didn't go to class." I pouted.

"So our Sunny is jealous?"

"I bet."

"It's okay, I'm just right here beside you." he smirked.

"Shut Up."

"Sunny you're here, Let's talk." Kris appeared from nowhere.

"No need Kris. LuHan told me already. You are in a relationship with Suzy."

"So you know already." Kris said.

"I just heard it from the girls at the restroom and from LuHan. I didn't expected that it didn't came from you. Next time, tell us sooner. Not like this Kris, Not like this." I said and grabbed LuHan with me.

"Sunny, Sunny, I'm Sorry." Kris said but I didn't mind him.

Why am I being like this? I'm not angry at him but I'm angry at myself. I wish I did confess my feelings to him but If I had confess to him, he might reject me. Aiissh! I'm already insane. I don't know what to do. I really hate myself, since I can't even tell him that I love him nor I'm jealous if she is with him.

"Where are we going?" LuHan asked.

"Somewhere peaceful." I said.

"Why are you mad at him?"

"Even if I tell you, you won't understand."

"Is it because he never told us sooner?"

"It's one of the reason. Just shut up and follow me." I said and he followed me.

~~~~

"Sunny, you're not coming with us?" I heard a voice that bring me back to reality and it was from taeyeon.

"Neh.Neh. Is she (Tiffany) fine already?" I asked.

"Yes. Didn't you hear our conversation? You're daydreaming again,aren't you?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention" I said.

"Sunkyu, You're always like that. Let's go." Sooyoung said.

"Tiffany have to move on. So next time pay attention, Arachi?" said Hyoyeon.

"Neh. Let's go." I said.

Why did those memories came back? Again? Even though the flashback didn't fit the issue about Tiffany and Donghae oppa ? I bet because of the heart break, i think? I can feel what Tiffany feels right now because I have experienced being hurt by the person whom I love. The only difference is that Tiffany was loved by Donghae as much as possible while I wasn't loved by the person I want to be with.

That moment when I realized that I really love him and his one of the reason I keep on smiling was the moment I must let go of him. I felt very mad at myself for not telling him the truth as early as possible. I must let go of him for some reasons. And one of those reason was for me not to get hurt.

"Sunny, Did you hear what others say?" asked Taeyeon. I am with her since she wants to go to the restroom.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"We will have visitors from other school and they will train us."

"I'm perfectly trained." 

"Really? Hahaha. And they are boys."

"Even if they are Gays, I don't care."

"Yah Sunkyu! Are you mad at me?"

"Aniyo. They will train us about?"

"It depends I think. If you want sports, leadership or academics."

"I'll go with sports."

"I knew that already."

"Let's Go." I said.

We were about to proceed to the room when my phone vibrated. It was a text message from I  don't know.

Unknown: Hello Sunny ^.^ How's class?

             [My Reply] ~Actually there's no class. Who's this?

Unknown: Your bestfriend from the past. :)

                              ~Wu Yi Fan? Haha.

Unknown:  Why do you always think about him until now? It's me, LuHan. >.<

                             ~I was just joking. I know you're LuHan because you ask for my number. Mad?

LuHan ^^: Hahaha. Aniyo. I was just joking too.

                             ~How are you?

LuHan ^^: I'm Fine. How about Kris, I mean You.

                            ~LOL. I definitely forget about him. I'm good.

LuHan ^^: Do you want to go with us? 

                           ~Where?

LuHan ^^: Anywhere. We missed you guys so much. Please bring Yoona, Yuri and your friend Hyoyeon.

                           ~Sure. When? Our free time is Friday Afternoon.

LuHan ^^: Sure. Will go to your school.

                           ~Okay. See you. Text you soon, I still have a class and I miss you too Stupid! :P

LuHan ^^: What? Stupid? I'll see you then on Friday.


How was it?? :))

I'm very sorry for the slow update :((

When do you think will Sunny and Kris meet?

Stay Stuned :)