My First Love :D

♬♥ ♥My First Love ♥ ♥ ♬

 

I woke up early in the morning and went to the dining table to eat my breakfast with my family.

"Noona, Let's play later." Taemin said while drinking his milk.

"Sorry Taeminnie, Noona has something to do." I said while I kissed on my parent's cheek as a sign of greetings.

"Noona, Waeyo?" said Taemin with a low tone of voice. "It's Saturday, No classes." he continued.

"Taemin, Your Noona has a practice for volleyball." My mom said. I forgot to tell but I'm a varsity player in school. I maybe short but I'm sporty, athletic and active when it comes to sports. Hyoyeon and Yuri are also varsity players. Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung are cheerleaders while Taeyeon and Seohyun are an active Math Club members and officers.

"I'm sorry Taemin." I said.

"It's Okay Noona. I'll just invite my friend here to play with me." Taemin said and we continue eating.

I am here at the place we are practicing for volleyball. Every Saturday is our practice and It's thrilling because It's not in school.

"Sunny, We're about to practice." yelled Hyoyeon.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell you two are here already?" I asked.

"We didn't see you." answered Yuri.

"Let's Go. The practice is about to start." Hyoyeon said while fixing her shoes. 

"Wait.. After the practice let's eat in the restaurant next to this place." said Yuri. What? When did she became like Sooyoung ?

"Sooyoung? Is that you?" I teased.

"Sorry but I didn't eat my breakfast." she said.

"It's not good to practice while your stomach is empty. Eat this." Hyoyeon said while she gave Yuri a cheese cake.

The practice begun. Some people outside can see us playing because this place has a clear window. While we were playing, I looked at the clear window and something caught my eyes. Is that him? What is he doing here? I thought he is at the All Boys High School? He was also staring at me and waving when someone yelled.

"Suuuunnnyyyy!!!" "Suuuunnnkkyuuuu!!!" yelled Hyoyeon and Yuri. I looked in front and the ball hit my face.

"Sunny, Are you Alright?" "Sunny, Sunny,Sunny!" "Hey! Wake Up!" I opened my eyes and I was lying on the floor. The varsity players sorrounded me and asked me if I was okay. Seriously? I'm not!! That Hurts!

"I'm Okay. I'm Okay." I said and left the court.

~LUHAN's Point Of View~

It's been awhile since we've been out of school. We've been very busy because of our School Works. But now, Here I am, Walking with my classmates. Trying to find the restaurant Xiumin recommended.

"Yah Xiumin! Where the hell is that restaurant." Chen shouted at Xiumin.

"It's in this place. I'm sure of it." Xiumin said.

"My stomach is already asking for food." Chen said. And Yeah! We're still together ever since in Grade School. I think we're meant to be. Hahaha. We are almost complete if Kris didn't pass the scholarship but It's good also for us that he's going to reach for his dreams. I bet he is still our smarty pants.

"We're almost there." said Xiumin.

"Really. Thank God." said Tao.

"Is that the restaurant you've been saying?" asked Chanyeol.

"Neh." said Xiumin. We're about to enter the restaurant when I saw some varsity players (I think?) practicing volleyball. 

"LuHan, Aren't you coming?" asked Chen.

"I'll follow." I said and they went inside. I looked at the players and they were practicing hard. I remember the times I used to play with Kris, Chen, Lay, Yuri ans Sunny. But why am I here? I'm really getting furious. I looked at each player and their legs. LuHan!! You ert!

While I was exploring each other's face, I saw a familiar face and she was like Yuri. Is that Yuri? I saw her back and their was "Kwon". It's surely is Yuri. She became so tall and pretty. She's now also good at sports. 

"Mine." said the girl with a poinytailed hair while she went to Yuri's back and hit the ball. 

"Nice, Sunkyu." said Yuri and hugged her that she faced the window. Sunkyu? Sunny? Is that Sunny? Lee Sunkyu? My long lost bestfriend? Wow! She's a feminine now but still she's still short.

I looked at her while she was focusing on their game when I saw her looking at the clear window and I decided to wave at her and she was staring at me blankly. She don't remember me? Aissh. Sign of aging. I was about to call her name when I heard some of the girls screaming.

"Suuuunnnyyyy!!!" "Suuuunnnkkyuuuu!!!" I looked at them and a ball hits Sunny's face. What the? She was hit. I think it's my fault. LuHan Pabo! Some of the people were laughing and some were worried at her. The players inside including the coach sorrounded her and She finally get up and I saw her nose bleeding and walked to the restroom.

I went inside the restaurant and went to the table where my frieds are.

"What took you so long?" Chen asked.

"Guys, Just eat. I'll be right back." I said and leave.

I went inside the place where Sunny was practicing and directly passed by the players. I went to the restroom. I know it was for women but Sunny needs my help. I opened the door and luckily Sunny was the only girl in the room.

"I think you need this?" I said and handed my handkerchief. She looked at me.

"LuHan?" she said while wiping the blood on her nose.

"Let's talk after this." I said and wiped her nose with my handkerchief.

"I can do it myself and wait for me outside. Your prohibited here." she said and I went outside.

"Are you finished?" I asked while knocking. She opened the door and hugged me.

"Yah! LuHan! Is this really you? I missed you so much Punk." yelled Sunny with joy.

"Yah! It is me. Am I that handsome that you didn't notice me?" I asked. She broke the hug.

"Shut Up. No, You're not." she said.

"How are you Sunkyu?" I asked.

"I'm Fine. How about you? Where are Chen and the others?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Nado. They are at the restaurant beside this building." I said.

"We're also going there after the practice." she said.

"With whom?" I asked.

"With Yuri and Hyoyeon." she said.

"Hyoyeon?" she asked.

"My bestfriend. Let's go?" she asked. She has a new bestfriend. How about us?? Aigoo.

We went to the volleyball court and the other players we're resting.

"LuHan-ssi, Stay here." she said. What? LuHan-ssi? Aiish.

"Neh." I replied.

She went to the rest of the players and I was just looking at her.

"Are you okay?" asked Yuri to Sunny and Sunny nodded.

"Okay. That's all for today. I guess your good already but Sunny, be attentive this time, Arraso?" their coach said.

"Neh. Mianhe." she said and glared at me.

"Okay, You can go now." the coach said. Sunny with Yuri and the other girl went near me.

"LuHan, It's you." said Yuri.

"How are Yuri? And you must be Hyoyeon, Nice to meet you." I said.

"I'm Fine." said Yuri.

"Neh. Nice to meet you too." Hyoyeon said.

"Let's go to the restaurant." Sunny said.

We went to the restaurant and directly went to the boys who were eating.

"Hi guys." I greeted.

"Wow! In just few minutes, You dated 3 girls" said Tao.

"It's okay. She has no girlfriend anyways." Chanyeo said.

"Pabo!" I said.

"Omo. Is that Sunny and Yuri?" asked Lay.

"Lay, Is that you?" said Sunny.

"Chen!" said Yuri.

Sunny hugged Chen, Lay and Xiumin and also Yuri. Chen also intoduced our friends in school and I also introduced them to Hyoyeon. We ate and talk in the restaurant for hours (i think?) because I miss being with Sunny and Yuri. And Hyoyeon is fun to be with too.

I was sitting next to sunny when I rememberes something. She has a crush on Kris. Now I remember! I saw everyone busy talkig with each other.

"Sunny, Can you still remember Kris?" I said.

"Of Course, That Smartypants." she said.

"So, Do you have a feelings for him?" I asked.

"Uhhm. They said you don't have a girlfriend." she said. Why do she keeps on changing the topic? This Sunkyu!

"I'm single now. I want to study first." I said.

"But, You are in All Boys High School. How can you meet a girl?" she asked.

"Simple, In the All Girls High School." I said.

"Oh. I see." she said.

"You don't have boyfriend?" I asked. Yah! Why am I asking this kind of question? But she asked me too. 

"I don't have since birth." she said. What? She's too beautiful to be single. LuHan! Aissh.

"Really?" I asked.

"Neh." she said.

After the long talk, They need to go home and so do we because we didn't make our school works. We bid goodbye but I asked for their numbers and they gave their numbers to me. I was so happy that I saw them especially Sunny. She became beautiful and feminine. I wish I could spend some time with her. I miss playing and teasing her. But why didn't she have a boyfriend? Is she waiting for someone? Or he is waiting for me ? Mwoh? LuHan!! What the hell are you talking about? 

"Maybe, I'm just tired. Aissh, Sunkyu! I wish I could spend some time with you." I murmured


What do you think ??

Does LuHan has a feeling for Sunny?

What about SunKris?

Stay Tuned :)))

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :DDD