My First Love :D

♬♥ ♥My First Love ♥ ♥ ♬

 

~KRIS' Point Of View~

We finally arrived at the school our teacher was saying. So it's really true that the school we're going is big and beautiful. It's more beautiful than our own school but I'm still proud to be a student of my school. We entered the school gate while our mouth wide open. This school is really big. I wonder how many students are in here? 

While observing the school, Few students were here already and they were looking at us especially the girls. What's the problem ? Is it because we are all boys? Are we really prohibited in there school ? or We are just so good looking that they can't resist us? XD

I looked at the girls and some of them were smiling and pouting. As a show of respect, I bowed at them and smile and they do the same but they added a wink that made me laugh.

"Are they really like this?" asked one of my classmate named Baekhyun.

"Yeah Right. Most of the girls keeps on staring at us." said Kyungsoo.

"We're just so handsome and cute." said Minho.

"May I interrupt your discussion?" asked Mr. Lee, our teacher.

"Sure, sir." said our innocent Onew.

"We're going to train only the seniors. It's because if we train all of the students here in these school, it'll be hard." said Mr. Lee.

"Neh, Sir." We said in unison.

"So, Let's proceed to the office before you melt by the stares of the girls." Joked Mr. Lee.

We proceeded to the Office were we will meet the different staffs and coordinators of the school.

"Good Morning Boys. I am Miss Lee Min Young. I am the Principal." said Miss Lee.

Whaaat?? Principal ? Are you ing kidding me ? You look like a High School Student. Their Principal is young and pretty.

"Good Morning Miss Lee." We all  greeted.

"So you know the reason already that brings you here?" Miss Lee asked and we all nodded.

"It's a great oppurtunity for us to be trained by a proffesional students like you. We will cherish this oppurtunity forever and We hope you'll enjoy training our students." continued Miss Lee with a smile.

"It's also an oppurtunity to be a trainer on this school." said Onew.

"I guess, You've been really early. It's just 7:00 in the morning. So we have 1 hour left to meet our students. Please enjoy your stay and if you want just explore our school. Thank You." said a teacher.

"Neh. Thank You." We all said and the teachers left.

"So, what do you want to do? Explore the school?" asked Mr. Lee.

"I don't want to. Maybe the girls will stalk us." Key said with a scared voice.

"Key is really scared. Hahaha. The girls just really admires all of you." Mr. Lee said.

"They admire us too much." I said that made us laugh.

"Guys, I'll leave you here. I'm gonna talk to the coordinator and as well to the principal." Mr. Lee said and bid good bye.

We were left at the table and it started to get awkward when we hear an announcement.

"Good Morning Everyone, Today marks a special day to all seniors here in our school. To all who are interested for the upcoming training, please be here at the Adiministration Bldg. Again, Seniors only. Kamsahamnida." 

"Wow! Special Day! Are we really that important?" squeeled Key.

"Of course, We are." Taecyeon said.

"Guys, Let me give you a situation." started Kyungsoo.

"Sure."

"Deal."

"What is it?" asked Taecyeon.

"Will you fall in love to a girl that you will train in these school?" asked Kyungsoo.

"It depends." I said.

"Omo! Our Kris answered the situation. I never heard him before." said Baekhyun. 

Actually, Baekhyun is right. Whenever Kyungsoo give a situation I never answer especially when it comes to a love situation. But now, I answered. It just came from my own mouth.

"I-I was just bored. So I answered it." I reasoned.

"Ani. You couldn't stop your mind, so your mouth answered it." Joked Wooyoung.

"It means our Kris is now in love." said Key.

"To whom?" asked Minho and Onew in unison.

"I think it's Bora." teased Taecyeon.

"Mwoh? First of all, I'm not in love. Second, If I'm in love it's not Bora. She's like my sister." I said.

"Really? So why is it you two loves hanging out together?" Kyungsoo asked.

"She is the one who keeps on bugging me." I said.

"Really? Is that so?" asked Key.

"Of Course. Nothing else." I said with a serious tone and left the table.

"Where are you going? We're not finish yet." said Minho.

"I'm just gonna roam around the school coz I'm sick with your questions." I said.

"Be careful and Don't flirt." Taecyeon teased and I glared at him.

Why do they keep on teasing me about Bora? She is just like my younger sister whom I care.

I roam around the school and the worst part of roaming around are the stares from the students especially the stares from the girls. I don't know if I should be overwhelmed or embarrassed. I saw a bulletin board and started to read some details from it. 

"Wow! Most students here are intellegent and good at sports, Look at this Awards!" I murmured while looking at the pictures. I was about to look at the pictures of the varsity players when I heard the conversation of some of the students.

"The rumor is true that the trainers are handsome. Look! He is one of the trainer and he si handsome." 

"Really? He is handsome. I will join the training later." 

"Me too and one of them will be mine."

"I'll start with him." I heard the girl said.

I faced girls and one of them was getting near me with a seductive look. She winked at me and started touching my nose traced down to my body.

"Excuse me, What are you doing?" I asked politely.

"Trying to make you mine." the girl whispered with a seductive voice.

"I'm sorry. I'm not interested." I faced her with a serious face and started to walk. I didn't mind the students who keeps on looking at me and finally I arrived at the place where no one can disturb me— Restroom. XD

"Where am I?" I murmured while spazzing the place. I'm at the placewhere no one is here. I was the only one here. I looked back at the place where I met the girl that was trying to seduce me but it was no where to be found. I was a bit nervous because I might be lost when my phone suddenly rang and it was baekhyun.

"Yah! Kris, Where are you? Mr. Lee is looking for you." he said.

"I don't know. I think I'm lost." I said.

"Don't be joking. We're about to meet the trainees."

"Seriously, I'm not joking."

"Okay. Just find the way and hurry." He said and end the call. What the? He just hung up.

I was about to walked back when I heard some noise from one of these rooms. Because I was brave, I checked each one of the room. Maybe I will find a teacher or a janitor and will help me to find the way.

I passed each of the room and I found a room that was interested to look at. It was a room full of different trophies, certificates, uniforms and pictures. I can see because the window was see through. I walked slowly while passing and looking at the trophies when I accidently bumped to something. I mean someone that made the files fall.

"I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry. I didn't saw you." the girl said while we were arranging the files.

"I'm Sorry. It was my fault." I said. It was really my fault not hers. I was very clumsy that made these files fall.

"K-kris?" The girl said that made me stopped from arranging the files. I looked at her from head to toe.

"S-sunny?" I managely spoke. Is this really her? The girl I've been missing for a long time. The girl who always look after me. My girl bestfriend?

"Annyeonghasaeyo Kris-ssi. It's been years since we last met." she said. What did she call me? Kris-ssi?

"Kris-ssi? Yah! Sunkyu, When did you ever call me that?" I asked with a sarcastic voice. But she didin't answer instead she get up and walked. Because of the reason that I was curious about what is she saying and acting, I went near her and get the files from her.

"I think you need someone to talk to." I said that made her shock.

"Are you really following me?" she asked.

"Honestly, I'm lost. I don't know the way back." I said.

"I'm Sorry but I need to go. These files are already needed. Nice to see you again, Kris." she said and get the files from me.

Is she serious? She really changed a lot but still short. XD Because of my dorkiness and the feeling that I'm lost, I followed her. But she didn't noticed that I'm actually following her.

"Can I just instead follow you?" I asked and she nodd.

"Aissh! Sunny, Why are you so stupid?" I heard her saying those words.

"Are you talking to yourself?" I asked but she didn't answer. I get again the files from her that made her looked at me.

"How are you?" I directly asked before she face on the way and she finally answered.

"I-I'm Fine."

"So you stu--" I was about to ask when a teacher approached us.

"Sunny, Thank goodness you're already here. I need the files." she said and looked at me.

"So you already meet one of the trainer." she continued.

"Mwoh? Trainer?" Sunny asked with a loud voice and glared at me.

"Uhm. Excuse me, I need to give these files to the office. Thank You again." said the teacher.

Sunny and I were left that I feel awkward. Then, She finally faced me.

"Y-you're o-one of the t-trainer?" She asked.

"N-neh. I am." I answered. She was stunned in what I said. She looked at me blankly. I don't know what to do until her friends came.

"Yah! Sunny, What took you so long? And who's this namja?" asked one of Sunny's friend suspiciously.

"He's one of the trainer. He's nam---" Sunny was about to introduced me when one of her friends spoke.

"Wu Yi Fan?" The girl ointed at me.

"How does she know me?" I thought to myself.

"He is Wu Yi Fan. Yah! Sunkyu, Why did you hide Kris from us?" said the other girl that made Sunny shook her head. I looked at them deeply and just when I remembered, They are my classmates when I was still in grade school. The one who laughed crazily while wide open ike an alligator's mouth and the immature tanned girl.

"Im Yoona? Kwon Yuri?"

"Yeah. It's us, Wu Fan." Yuri said.

"How are you?" I asked.

"We're Fine. Btw, You're one of the trainers?" Yoona asked that made me nodd.

"AWKWAARD!" whispered the tallest girl. Good for me to hear.

"Uhm. Anyyeong. Wu Yi Fan also known as Kris. Nice to meet you." I said with respect.

"Yah! Sunkyu! Introduce your bestfriend to them." said Yoona. Suddenly, Sunny glared at Yoona that made Yoona looked down.

"Bestfriend?!" said the girls expect for the three.

"Yeah. Kris is Sunny's bestfriend in grade school." Yuri said.

"Oooh! Sunny, You pick a handsome bestfriend, huh?" said her friend with an eyesmile.

"Hurry! Introduce us to him. Sunkyu!" shouted the blonde. (A/N: The blonde one was Hyoyeon)

"N-neh. Uhmm. K-kris, These are Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Seohyun, Jessica. I bet you already knew Yoona and Yuri." she said with a weak smile. What's with her. She became weak when she saw me.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile. Then, My phone vibrated. It was from Kyungsoo and he was looking for me. As in, Right Now.

"Uhhm. Excuse me, They need me in the office right now. See you later." I said and patted Sunny's shoulder but she didn't react. Aiiish! Sunny, I hope you're okay later.

I went to the office and luckily, I didn't get lost. As I entered, All seriuos eyes were on me. I was receiving death glares form my classmates and of course, My teacher.

"Yah! Kris. Where did you go?" anger from Jonghyun.

"I wa----"

"We were ingly busy just to contact you and look for you." another remark form Taecyeon.

"Mr. Wu, Do you think you came here just to tour these school?" And now, remark from Mr. Lee.

"Uhhmm. Excuse me." A teacher. I saw earlier. interrupted us.

"Yes Ma'am?" Mr. Lee said.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you but he helped my student in carrying the files from my office. I hope you don't blame him for being late. I'll take the reponsiblity." she said that made me calm.

"It's Okay Ma'am. We were just worried." Mr. Lee said and the teacher left.

"Why didn't you explain earlier?" asked Mr. Lee.

"Sir, I was about to explain but they judged my words." I pointed at them, my classmates. And now, They are blaming one another. Hahaha.

"Yah! Don't blame one another. You're too noisy. And let me excuse myself, They nedd me urgently." Mr. Lee said and bid goodbye.

"Kris, Who's the student, by the way? I'm sure she is a girl." asked Minho with a grin on his face.

"My long lost friend." I just answered an kept silent but they keep on teasing me.

-SUNNY's Point of View-

What just happened to me? This day is creeping me out. First, I keep on daydreaming about him. Second, I saw him and the freaking part was he's one of the trainers. Third, He keeps on bugging me. Fourth, He meet my friends. Fifth, Yoona and Yuri spread that he was my bestfriend. and what's the next ?

"Yah! Sunkyu! What's wrong with you? You were blank these whole time." Tiffany broke my daydreaming again.

"That's true. You didn't react and talked more about your friend, Kris." Seohyun said.

"You didn't even say goodbye?" said Jessica.

"Are you alright? Also, You didn't even miss Kris?" Yuri asked.

"Did he do something bad to you?" asked Taeyeon.

"Did he ra-----" Sooyoung was about to splurt out until.

"Yaaah! Sooyoung, You're getting too far." I shouted and they all laughed.

"Then, tell us." Hyoyeon said. What would I tell them? That he is the one who I kept on dreaming of? That the man I keep on missing and waiting for?

"It's just Kr-------" I was just about to say something when,

"All Senior Hing School. Please proceed Stadium now. Thank You." paged our principal.

"Let's Go." They said and I followed them behind.

I think this day is just a dream. But I kept on slapping my face but it's really reality. Is this really the destiny I kept on looking for. It's just I am shy and scared to talk to him. I know he changed a lot and maybe the person I have known is now different. I wish he didn't changed.


(A/N:)

I'm very very SORRY for this CRAPPY CHAPTER. Also, I'm Sorry for the slow Update.

It's just SCHOOL HAS STARTED AND I DON"T KNOW HOW TO BUDGET MY TIME.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. SCHOOL IS A MUST. -.__-

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. 

 

VOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

 

ALSO, FOLLOW OUR LOVELY SUNKYU..

TWITTER: @sunnyday515

INSTAGRAM: @svnnynight