My First Love :D

♬♥ ♥My First Love ♥ ♥ ♬

 

"Guys, What made you so long?" asked Chen.

"Sunny, Are you Alright?" asked Yuri while getting near me. Why are they so worried? 

"Neh. I'm Alright." I answered while touching my head.

"Kris, What did you do to Sunny?" asked Luhan suspiciously. He was exchanging glances to both of us. Did he know what happened in that room? Is there a CCTV in that room? Oh My! We're dead!

"A-aniyoo!" stuttered Kris.

"Why are you stuttering?" asked LuHan with a serious tone. I glanced at him with a mad look.

"He just calmed me down because I keep shouting." I lied while touching my lips. Why am I touching my lips? Aigoo!

"That's enough. Let's celebrate." shouted Hara while raising a glass of juice. Thank You so much Hara for the good timing. I owe you! 

I sat between Kris and LuHan. The party started. We sang a Birthday song for Chen and his maids brought all the food from the kitchen. Chen played some music to feel comfortable and not awkward. I was very silent that time and LuHan stared at me seriously.

"Somethig happened, right?" he asked. I look at him and shook my head. I glared at Kris who was also silent. Why is he silent? Earlier, He keeps on laughing and talking and now, He just stare at his food and keep his mouth shut.

"Tell me. You both look awkward." talked LuHan. This bastard keeps on disturbing me. If he wasn't my bestfriend, I wish he get lost.

"Yah! Kris, Did something happened?" LuHan asked Kris. Don't you dare Kris. Please remember what I said earlier.

"Aniyo. I became tired because of Sunkyu." he said and stared at me. What the hell? I didn't do anything.

"Yah Kris! How dare you." I said with an irritated voice. Both of them laughed.

"Guys, Look what I'm holding." said Chen while raising a bottle of Wine.

"Hey! Return that." I yelled at Chen.

"Please don't. Sunny it's just for tonight." said Hyomin. Aisssh! This girl!

Chen opened the bottle of Wine and started pouring on our glass. At first, I hesitated but LuHan, Kris and Chen forced me and I can't resist them. It taste bad at first but it became good on the third shot. On the fourth shot of wine, Hara, Hyomin and Lay stood up and dance in the middle. I keep on laughing because it was my first time seeig Lay dance. I never saw him dance because he is too shy. But now, He is like a crazy person who never heard music. Kris took care of me in eating and in drinking with wine. Why is he like this? He keeps on asking me if I'm alright or If I'm drunk. Why does he care? Because I'm his bestfriend? or Because of the incident? Aissh! Sunkyu! Stop that!

It was in the 7th shot (I think), And I was not yet drunk but I felt dizzy. I maybe have a high tolerance in drinking. Hara, Hyomin, Chen and LuHan was still drinking. Yuri and Lay was now fast asleep leaning in the table and Kris was just playing with the PSP. Does he have a high tolerance in driking, too?

"Are you drunk?" he asked while looking at me.

"Aniyo! I am not!" I said.

"You are! Your voice changed." he said.

"No! It's because I'm already a feminine." I said.

"Hahaha! Sunkyu." he laughed. I am not joking! I am at my puberty age. He doesn't notice because of my height?

"Guys! Stop it now. You're drunk." I said.

"We are still having fun. right, LuHan?" said Hara but LuHan didn't answer. I stared at LuHan and he was staring at me. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He just smile and lean on my shoulders. What is he doing? He is seriously drunk. 

LuHan fixed himself on his seat and started getting near me. I wasn't afraid because he's a friend of mine. Maybe he needs comfort for being drunk. As he was getting near me, he started touching my waist and my right hand. I was a bit shocked on his movement. I was about to stop him when he placed his index finger on my lips and whispered "Shhh. We might disturb them". "LuHan, What are you doing?" I said in response. "I need some comfort." he said and kissed my neck. I was freezing to death. He keeps on placing his hand on my waist. I was very scared but I didn't hesitate to shout because of the others.

Because of fear of the wrong doings LuHan is making, I held Kris' hand and he stared at me. "What's wrong?" he said but I didn't answer . He noticed I was sweating so hard and he saw LuHan exploring my waist and my legs.

"What the is wrong with you!" Kris shouted at LuHan and grabbed his shirt. Everyone on the table stopped on drinking and looked at the scene.

"Yah! You two. Stop that." Chen said with a red face. I held Kris' hands and took him to the girls' room leaving LuHan and the others.

"Sunny! What the hell were you doing?" shouted Kris that made me shocked.

"I...w...as" He cut my words. "Why didn't you shout or do something?!" he shouted again that made me teared up.

"I'm Sorry Kris." I cried. He knelt infront of me and hugged me.

"I'm So..rry. I was a bit too harsh." he said calmly. I faced him with my teary eyes and explained him everything.

"I know that LuHan didn't mean it. He was drunk." I said.

"Let's talk tomorrow. You should rest for now." he said and helped me lay to bed.

"Thank You Kris." I said while holding his hands.

"Like what your parents said I must take care of you. Good Night SunBuns." he said and kissed my forehead.

"You Punk. You get twice." I said. What did I just say? Yah! Sunkyu! You Bastard!

He just smiled and smirked that made me embarassed.

"You just said forget about that but you're the one keeps on reminding that." he said.

"Yah! Go Out!" I said but I held his hand saying "Don't you dare get into fight with LuHan, Arraso?" I said.

"Neh Neh Neh." he chorused and smiled. So Cute!

~~~~

"Miss Sunny, We're here." said my driver. I woke from that flashback again. Why am I being like this? I went out from the car and proceeded inside. 

I bowed and kissed to my parents and to my brother Taemin. Taemin is just in 5th Grade but he looks like a 1st grader because of his cute face. I love being with my brother especially when it comes to playing. Both of us loves to play games. So that's why we get along with each other very well.

"Noona, Let's play later." Taemin said.

"Mianhe. Noona has something else to do." I answered while kissing his forehead.

"But there is a next time, right?" he said with that puppy eyes.

"Of Course. Anything for my brother." I said and shuffled his hair.

I went to my room and placed my bag on my study table and changed my uniform. After changing, I arrange my things and started doing my assignments. I was making my assignment in Algebra when a flashback entered my mind.

~~~~

"Sunny, Catch!" said Chen. We were playing Flying Saucer. It is a game inhibiting presence of mind and skills in avoiding the Saucer or Disc. 

It was our lunch break and we have more time, So we decided to play this game. We usually play this game after classes. I am known as an active girl. I may look feminine but I love playing sports and games like this. It enhaces my skills. I love playing than studying. I may be not that smart as others but I'm in 1st section. It is because of extra points.

"Yah! It's a double hit. Xiumin and Tao, Out!" I shouted.

"It's our turn." said LuHan. Yes! LuHan! We're friends now. I can't resist his cuteness. Just Kidding! He apologised to me and to Kris on the next day after the party. He was drunk and he can't control himself.

"Lee Sunkyu and LuHan! You two bastard!" shouted Mr. Smartypants. My Crush! My First Kiss but My BestFriend. XD

"What? Go Away! We're playing." shouted LuHan.

"You Punk." said Kris.

"What's the problem?" I asked while wiping my sweat.

"You didn't made your assignments again, didn't you?" he asked with a serious tone. He's always like this. So Concern!

"I made mine." I lied. "Seriously Sunkyu? Explain this." said Kris while holding my book with no answers.

"Yah! Why do you keep on getting my things?" I asked.

"Because I want to." he said.

"Guys, Stop!" said LuHan.

"This is the last warning. If ever you didn't made your assignments again. I will not talk to both of you whole day." he said to scare us. And we can't do that!.

"We're sorry. We'll make my assignment from now on." LuHan said. 

"Yeah! Can we play now?" I asked.

"No. Let's make your assignments." he said while grabbing us two.

~~~~

"Aisssh! Why does those memories keeps on coming back?" I thought and started doing my assignment.

Honestly, That time. I don't usually make my assignments, projects nor study at home. I don't like those things. I just keep on playing and sleeping. I only excel in sports but my gardes in academics are quit high because of Kris. He sometimes make our projects and assignments but he don't teach us during exams or quizzes. He forces us to study before quizzes and sometimes he tells us what he studied by explaining it. So I thank him for all of those things.

But since we seperated apart. Kris passed for his scholarship. LuHan, Chen, Lay and the other boys are at the Boys High School. Suzy, Hara, Hyunah, Hyomin and Sunhwa are at some different rich and private schools and Yoona, Yuri and I are at the same school, I became very independent. I do everything in my own way. I do my assignments, projects ad reports with no ones help. At first when I entered into my new school, I feel lonely but when I saw Yoona and Yuri and my met my new friends Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun, I became satisfied. Maybe God wants me to be with friends with the same gender and He also wants me to be feminine and to be an independent citizen of South Korea.

But I know I am doing this for a reason. Because he's the reason.


What do you think Guys?? Sorry If you're not satisfied.

COMMENT if It's great or not.

SUBSCRIBE also :D