My First Love :D

♬♥ ♥My First Love ♥ ♥ ♬

 

It's already Friday and nothing much happened except for the issue about Tiffany and Donghae oppa. After the break up of the two, Donghae oppa went to our classroom and beg to explain everything.

~~~~

"Sunny, Where's Tiffany?" asked Donghae oppa.

"Oppa, Please stop. She has to move on." I said while stopping him.

"I need to explain. Please Sunny." he said. 

"You don't need to explain anything Oppa. She saw it clearly." Taeyeon spoke.

Then, Tiffany together with the other girls came.

"Tiffany, let me explain." Donghae oppa spoke.

"Siwon oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, Please stop him." I said while facing them.

"We're trying Sunny. But please make him explain." Kyuhyun oppa begged.

"Explain your ." Sooyoung butted in. She's mad too because of that incident.

"Tiffany, Let him explain." Siwon oppa said.

"Let him explain Tiffany before it gets worst." Jessica said.

"Explain now." said Tiffany.

"I was drunk that time and the girl was just my childhood friend." he explained.

"Is that all?" asked yuri with a serious tone.

"It was just and accident." he continued.

"So, if it was an accident. Why is it passionate?" asked Yoona.

"I-It w-wa..." he was cut by Tiffany.

"Stop right there. I realized I need to focus on my studies and need time for my friends. I don't love you anymore oppa. I'm Sorry." Tiffany said and walked inside that made Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Taeyeon and I left.

"Oppa, I'm very sorry." Taeyeon spoke.

"Thanks for the help." Donghae said and left.

"Thank You Sunny and Taeyeon." said Kyuhyun oppa and left with Siwon Oppa.

~~~~

I guess Tiffany think well that time that she will focus on her studies and to us—her friends. I miss Tiffany so much when she was in a relationship with Donghae oppa because Donghae oppa date Tiffany every day. Hahaha. If I was Tiffany, I'll get bored. 

I'm at the library right now with Seohyun, Taeyeon and Jessica. We're studying for later's discussion. Maybe our teacher will give a surprise quiz and I don't like surprises when it comes to class.

"What are you doing here?" asked Hyoyeon that made us surprised.

"Studying, of course." Taeyeon spoke.

"Is there a surprise quiz?" asked Yuri.

"Maybe, It's better to be ready." said Seohyun.

"So, You're not going to study?" asked Jessica.

"Later. I need to rest." said Hyoyeon while sitting down.

"Guys, So your coming with us later?" I said.

"Sunny, Kindly tell LuHan and the others we can't come. We're going to shop later." said Yuri.

"So it's going to be me." I said.

"Next time." Yoona said.

"Arraso. They will understand." I said and continue to study.

 

Classes has ended and I'm with the girls. They are going to stay with me until LuHan and the rest will come. They must tell the boys to take care of me and be gentle. OMG! They are like my parents.

"Guys, We better go shopping. Are you sure you're not coming with us?" asked Yuri.

"Aniyo. I have something to do." said Seohyun.

"I need to go home early." said Taeyeon.

"So it seems only Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Jessica will be joining me." Yuri said.

"There still next time. Take Care." I said and bid goodbye.

"Annyeong. Be careful." Seohyun said.

"Don't shop too much." Taeyeon joked.

"Neh. Arraso." said Tiffany and they bid goodbye.

Minutes passed and finally the boys showed up.

"Sunny?" Xiumin said.

"Yah! What make you took so long?" I said with an attitude.

"We're Sorry Sunkyu." Chen said.

"By the way, These are Seohyun and Taeyeon." I intoduced my friends to them.

"Their coming with us?" asked lay.

"Aniyo. We just want to make sure that your going to take care of our Sunny." said Taeyeon.

"Please send her home safely." Seohyun said.

"Neh. Neh. Of Course." LuHan said.

"We better get going.  Nice meeting you." Taeyeon said and they already left.

~LUHAN's Point Of View~

"Annyeong. Take Care." I said and Sunny's friends left making us left also behind.

"Those Eyes. Byuntae. They are my friends." Sunny said. What the?

"Y-yah! I wasn't looking at their b-. I was just staring at them." I defended myself. 

"Even though, I know most of the boys are evil like you." Sunny said.

Honestly, I wasn't looking at their "eungdongee/" and their body. I was looking at them to make them safe. Sunny just missinterpret it or just jealous? Jealous? That's right, Jealous!

"You're just jealous because I wasn't looking at you." I said that made her stare at me.

"I think I need to vomit. Ewww! LuHan! Eww! Be ashamed of yourself." I said that made Chen and Lay laugh.

"yah! You two, You're still the same. Let's go. It's getting dark." Xiumin said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Find it for yourself." Sunny said that made me pissed.

"Guys, You want to eat?" Lay said.

"That sounds so good to me." Xiumin said.

"I'm still full. Let's go to the Book Store and then let's eat." Sunny said that made Xiumin frown.

"Okay. Let's Go." said Chen.

We went to the Book Store near the Mall and that made Sunny very happy. When did she became a nerd? or let me say interested in books? It's unbelievable! Hahaha. I thought he hates studying nor reading books. What happened? Is it because of her new friends that made her study hard. So it made us a bad influence friends. Aiisssh!

"We're here." Sunny said.

"What are you going to buy?" I asked.

"Educational books, Dictionary and a novel." Sunny said.

"Woah! You've changed. Sunkyu became Sunny." Chen said.

"Yah! I didn't change. I'm still Sunkyu." Sunny said.

"Let's go inside." Xiumin said.

"Woah! Is this really a book store? It's like mall." Lay said.

"Guys, I'm just gonna read some books." Xiumin said.

"When did you read a book?." I asked that made them laugh.

" Since I was schooling." Xiumin answered.

"I'm just gonna find the books I want to buy. Let's meet here later, Arraso?" Sunny said and left.

 

~SUNNY's Point Of View~

I left the boys and I started to find the books I wanted to buy. I started to look for the Educational Books like Biology Books, Math Books, English Books and books related to Science.

I was looking for the Biology Book when LuHan surprised me.

"Let me help you. I'm bored." He said with an epic aegyo.

"I'm Fine. I don't need help. Just explore by yourself." I said and started to find the book I'v been looking earlier.

"Sunny, Please?" he said with a puppy eyes that fangirls can't resist.

"What with those eyes? Hahah. Okay." I said.

"What are you looking for?" He asked.

"Aiish. Just find something educational." I said.

"Sunny, I think it'll be the first time I will open a book this day." he said that made me laugh.

Minutes passed and I can't still find the book I've been looking for. I'm still at the Educational Section. I looked at LuHan and he was reading. He was silently reading. As in R-E-A-D-I-N-G. It's my first time seeing him reading in focus at a book. I think I need to bring him here everyday. Hahaha.

I continue finding the book I kept looking when I really found it.

"Atlast, I found this and luckily it was the last one." I said praising myself when I heard something.

"Oppa, Let's find it here." the girl said.

"Wait. I'm just gonna look for it." the boy said.

"Oppa, I think it's over here. Kris oppa, Hurry." the girl said that made shocked.

"Kris?" I said to myself. Maybe just the same name but a different person.

"Let me see if it's really here." said the boy.

I was curious about the this boy named Kris because my heart was beating fast. Is he really the Kris I'm in love with? My boy bestfriend? My First love?

I tilted my head to the side to take a pick on that mystery boy and surprisingly I saw a face I've been looking for since I graduated in Grade School. The face I've been missing until now. The man I've been dreaming in my life. The man that broke my heart and the man I had my first kiss.

Sunny?! Sunny?! What are you doing? Why are you looking at him? He might see you. Babo!

I quickly face on the book and brushed my my hair saidways so that he can't see me. I was looking at the book when I feel he was getting close to me. So I turned around facing the floor and walk fast as I can but the book I was holding fell on the floor.

"Miss, The book fell." Kris said but I didn't intend to look at him.

"Sunny, Where did you go?" LuHan asked.

"I-I was j-just... looking for you." I said.

"I see. I'm just gonna get the book I have read. I'm gonna buy that book." He said.

"Andwae. Don't go there, Please." I begged.

"Why?" He asked.

"I need to look for soething. Help me." I said.

"Okay. Let's Go." He said.

That was close. I thought he was going to follow me. Thank God. But the book. -.- Aisssh! That was the book I've been looking for and that was the only copy left. What should I do now?

"Is there a problem Sunny?" asked LuHan. A big problem!

"Aniyo. I just can't find that book." I said.

I just looked for the other books and pay to the cashier.

"I'm done. Let's eat." I said while raising what I've bought.

"Atlaast, My stomach can't take it anymore." said Lay and we all laughed.

I was laughing when I saw a familiar face from a far and I know that was Kris.

"Guys, let's go. Hurry." I said.

"What's wrong?" asked LuHan.

"I need to use the restroom." I lied.

"There is a restroom here." Xiumin said while pointing where Kris was.

"I'm just gonna use the restroom at the restaurant. Let's just go out of her." I said.

I quickly hold LuHan's hands that made him shock. I need to make LuHan face at me because we are facing at Kris' way. I was about to pull LuHan's hand when he spoke.

"Kris?!"


How was it?!

Sorry if it was lame :((

What will happened next?

Stay Tuned :))

&

Subscribe :*

~Thank You~