My First Love :D

♬♥ ♥My First Love ♥ ♥ ♬

 

We are currently outside of my house. LuHan brought me home after eating our dinner at the restaurant. Chen, Lay and Xiumin had to left first because they're tired. So LuHan volunteered himself. 

"LuHan, Thank You." I said. 

"No Worries Sunny." He said.

We stayed silent for a minute or two and It was getting awkward for me until my brother, Taemin, came.

"Noona, Who's that boy? Is that your boyfriend?" He asked that made Luhan and I shocked.

"Aniyo. Just a friend of mine." I defended myself.

"What are you doing? Noona, you need to hug him before he go." Taemin said.

"Taemin. Get inside." I said.

"She's playing hard to get. So you need to be patient." Taemin said to LuHan. What the? I'm not playing hard to get coz I'm not that kind of person. LuHan just laughed.

"Okay. Goodbye Sunny." said LuHan and hugged me for 10 seconds, i think. 

"Why are you listening to my brother? Let go of the hug. I can't breath." I said and he let go.

"Mother, Sunny noona had a boyfriend." shouted Taemin. Aiiish! This boy.

"LuHan, you better go. Bye." I said but he didn't move.

"Yah! Go! As in G-O! GO!" I said but he just laughed. What's wrong with him?

"Luha----" I was about to say something but he put his index finger in front of my lips that signalize to shut up.

"Next time when I hug you don't blush." he said and bid goodbye.

I was left dumbfounded. I was stunned by his words. Did I blush? Aniyooo! I didn't and never will. He's just playing jokes around me. But he was serious, wasn't he? I touched my cheeks and it was warm. Ayy! Babo! I did blush.

"Aiish! Sunkyu! I thought you never blush." I mummbled.

"Noona, Can't you still move on about the hug?" Taemin asked that made me back to reality.

"You better run or else I'm gonna get you!" I said and went inside.

"Ummma! Ummma!" Taemin shouted. It's time for my revenge!


I had already finished my homework  and the task given to ask earlier at school. I also placed the books I've bought on the study table. I think all I need to do is rest.

I lay on my bed and started to remember the almost-incident happened earlier. 

~~~~

"Kris?!"

"Kris Oppa, I think I need this too, right?" the girl said.

"Kris?! Is that really you?" asked Chen.

"LuHan, Chen? How are you?" said Kris.

I wasn't sure how they met because I wasn't looking at them. I was holding LuHan's hand while facing at the back.

"We're fine." LuHan said.

"Kris, I miss you." said Xiumin.

"It's been years since we've seen each other." Kris said.

"Yeah! That's right! Who's this?" asked Lay. I think he was reffering to the girl beside Kris.

"My siste----" Kris was cut by the girl.

"Kris Oppa's One and only girlfriend. I'm Bora." The girl said with a cute voice.

"Bora, You're not my girlfriend." said Kris.

"Soon to be." she continued.

"I don't think so, Bora." Kris said.

"Oppa, Don't embarrass me infront of your friends." Bora lowered her voice but I heard her.

"Mianhae. LuHan, Who's that girl?" asked Kris to LuHan and I'm pretty sure he was reffering to me.

"You don't remember her?" asked Chen.

"Because I can't see her face." Kris said.

"She i----" LuHan was about to introduced me when I hold his hand tightly and I know he knows what I'm talking about.

"S-she is my girlfriend." said LuHan. It was a relief. Whaaat?!! G-girlfriend?? I thought he'll say cousin or friend.

"Mwwoh? Girlfriend." Xiumin said in confused.

"Can I see her face?" asked Kris.

I think I better face him. I was about to face him when the girl named Bora suddenly spoke.

"Oooppaa!!! We need to go."

"We need to go. See you next time and nice meeting you LuHan's girlfriend." Kris said and left.

"That was a relief." I said.

"Why did you tell him that Sunny is your girlfriend?" asked Chen.

"Because I want to." LuHan said.

"Sunny, Why did'nt you face Kris? I thought you miss him." Lay asked with a serious eyes.

"It was Kris? Omo. I didn't know that was him. I was distracted by the novel. I think I need to buy this next time." I lied.

"Aiissh. Sunkyu. Let's Go?" asked Xiumin and we proceeded outside.

~~~~

I thought I was about to meet him luckily the girl named Bora interrupted us. That was really close. I think I'm not ready to face him yet. If we are really meant to be. Destiny must on it's way and I really beleive in destiny. Destiny will bring us closer no matter what.


It's already Monday and I was preparing my things for school. After I prepared my things and fixed myself,  I went to the dining room and met my family who were eating at the dining table.

"Good Morning, Honey." greeted my mother who was eating.

"Good Morning Noona." Taemin greeted as well and winked.

I peck at my parent's cheeks like what most of the daughters do when they see their parents. I also kissed my brother Taemin.

"Noona, Eeew! Sop kissing me." he said but I keep on kissing him.

"Aiish. This Kids. Stop that." My father said.

"Umma, Appa, I'll be going to school now." I said.

"You're not going to eat?" asked my father.

"I just brushed my teeth." I said.

"Okay. Be careful honey on going to school and No Boys." Mom said. What did I just heard? Boys? When did I became a playgirl?

"Mwoh? I don't have a boyfriend." I explained.

"Lier. The guy hugged you and he is not your boyfriend?" Taemin said. 

"But Taemin told me about the boy who send you home last friday." Mother said that made me shock.

"Sunkyu, Is ther something we need to know?" asked Father. This Crazy Taemin!

"Aniyo. That was a friend of mine. LuHan, remember?" I said.

"LuHan, Your bestfriend in Grade School?" asked Mom.

"Neh." I answered shortly.

"How is he?" Mom asked. Why is he curious about this boy?

"He's Fine." I answered. 

"How about the Kris Guy? Kris was the name, right?" Mom asked. My mother remebered Kris?

"Mom, I'm gonna be late. Bye. See You." I run towards the door and I was panting. 

I didn't expect that our conversation will turn to Kris. Mom, Why did you remember Kris? Is he too handsome to forget? Omo, Maybe Mom has a crush on Kris. Yah! Sunkyu, Why are you ruining your Mom's image.

"Babo,Babo,Babo, Sunkyu." I murmured while hitting my head.

"Ma'am, Are you alright?" asked our driver.

"Neh. Ahjussi, Let's Go." I said and closed the car's door.

I arrived at school and I was a bit early. I started to walk to our classroom and I heard girls talking.

"Did you hear the news? About the visitors who will train us?" Girl 1 said.

"Neh. Of Course. They are at the Principal's Office and I heard they are from a school of genius." Girl 2 said.

"Neh. I saw some of the them and they were all handsome." Girl 1 said.

Our students here in school are known to be stalker especially to those handsome boys. 

"Good Morning Everyone, Today marks a special day to all seniors here in our school. To all who are interested for the upcoming training, please be here at the Adiministration Bldg. Again, Seniors only. Kamsahamnida." said the President.

"Sunny, Did you hear the announcement?" asked Tiffany. She was with Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun.

"OMG! Tiffany is early." I teased.

"I was surprised too." teased Taeyeon.

"So are you planning to join?" asked Jessica.

"I'll join. I'll go with Academics." said Seohyun.

"Me Too." said Taeyeon.

"I'll go with sports." I said while smiling.

"So what are we waiting for. Let's go to the Administration Bldg." Jessica said.

"What about the others. Yoona texted me that they are on their way." Tiffany said.

"Text her back and say we're at the library." Taeyeon said and we went to the library.

We arrived at the library and directly we find chairs for us to sit.

"Guys, I heard that the visitors are handsome." Jessica said.

"Really? How handsome?" asked Tiffany.

"I don't know. But Siwon oppa is more handsome than anybody else." Jessica said while smiling.

"You always say that." I said.

"Jessica, If possible that 1 of the visitor will court you, what will you do?" asked Seohyun.

"I know that oppa will be jealous and I don't want that to happen." Jessica said.

"Woah! Jessica, You're the best." Taeyeon approved.

"Last time, I fought with Siwon Oppa." said Jessica.

"Waeyo?" asked Seohyun.

"Just a misunderstanding." Jessica stated.

"It's normal for a couple to have a misunderstanding." Taeyeon said.

"And I learned something. Even if someone or something is pulling you apart but both of you are strong that nobody can seperate you. It's Destiny."

Because of the words Jessica said, I remembered something I shouldn't want to remember.

~~~~

Days passed but I didn't talk to Kris. Even just a word but sometimes I glared at him and luckily he's not looking. I just don't feel like it. When he's trying to come near me, Chen, Lay, Xiumin and LuHan will stop him and they will say "Not now, Kris. She need some time." Because of the misunderstanding I had with Kris, I keep on hanging out with LuHan. 

"Sunny, I miss Kris so much. Please forgive him already." LuHan pouted. Aegyo Failed. XD

"Even though I forgive Kris. He can't stay with us now. He must be with Suzy." I said.

"Aisssh! This is why I don't want to have a girlfriend." said LuHan.

"But Hara is pretty." I smirked.

"But Kris is taken." He smirked.

"LuHan, If killing is not a sin, I should have killed you a long time ago." I said.

"I was just kidding." He said.

We were sitting on the bench when I heard my phone ringing and when I check the caller it was from Kris.

"Why does he keep on calling? I'm getting irritated. It's been 3 days since we fought and I have received almost 300 messages and 50 missed calls from him." I said and faced LuHan.

"Sunny, I need to go." LuHan said while looking at me.

"Why? Don't leave me here." I pouted.

"Someone needs to talk to you." He said. I looked around and I found Kris getting near us.

"LuHan. Please Stay." I said while holding his hand.

"I don't want to see you like this and I miss the Bubbly Sunny." He whispered and he let go of my hand.

"Thank You LuHan." said Kris and LuHan left.

Silence field the garden. No one of us could start a conversation. I was just looking down while playing with my fingers when he lifted my chin. I use my efforts but he was just too strong. So I just closed my eyes while I was facing at him.

"Sunny, I'm Sorry." Kris said but I acted I didn't hear it. 

"If you don't look at me, I'm going to kiss you." He said.

"I know your not gonna do that. You have a girlfriend." I blurted those words.

"What if I do?" He teased but I didn't react.

"Suzy wi-------" I was cut by my words because Kris brushed his lips on my forehead.

"Kris, Don't do this." I said but he leaned on me and kissed my nose. He's really not joking. He's serious. But what if Suzy will find out this incident ? I'm so dead.

I opened my eyes and I saw his lips getting nearer to mine when I accidentally slapped him.

"I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry." I repeated those words and cupped his face focusing on the red mark on his cheek.

"I didn't mean to." I said while looking directly on his eyes.

"It's Okay. I deserve that." He said and I hugged him.

"I'm Sorry Kris. I thought you won't meant what you say lately." I said and faced him.

"Next time, Trust me. Friends?" He said that made me smile.

"Friends." I said and smiled.

"Let's continue what we're doing." He said and I stared at him blankly.

"The kiss part." He teased and I slapped his arm lightly.

"Wu Yi Fan, You have a girlfriend already." I back.

"Where's is Suzy?" I asked while holding his cheeks.

"She's with her friends maybe, I came here to see you." He said that made me blushed.

"Kris, You know that we're jealous because you don't have time for us anymore." I pouted. Why did I say 'we're' ? I meant 'I'.

"That Aegyo. My bestfriend is Jealous. I'll make time for you. I promise." He said and pinched my cheeks. I wish you could keep your promise. I'll be waiting for that.

~~~~

"We're Sorry. We're Late. Yuri took so long to finish her make-up." said Sooyoung.

"It's good you're here. We better get some forms to fill-up for the training." I said.

"Let's Go?" asked Tiffany.

"Let's Go." said Hyoyeon.

We went to the Administration Bldg. and surprisingly there were so many students who want to fill-up the forms for the training.

"How can we get those forms when these people are blocking the way." said the irritating Yoona.

"Girls, Can I excuse Sunny for a while?" asked Miss Park.

"Sure." said the girls in unison.

"What is it, Miss Park?" I asked her.

"Can you do me a favor?" asked Miss Park.

"Sure Ma'am. What is it?" I asked.

"The form over there is useless. If you want to join the training, your position will be based on the club you are joined. And that's what I want you to get. The list of the students. It's on my table at my room. Can you get it for me? Here's the key." Miss Park said.

"Sure Miss Park. Is that all?" I asked.

"Yes. Thank You Sunny." Miss Park said.

I went directly too Miss Park's room and unlocked the door. I went inside and look for the files of the students. "Where is it?" I mumbled. I keep on looking until I found the files.

"Gotcha!" I squeeled and went outside and locked the door. Why is it so heavy? It's just papers, What makes it heavy? Why am I being problematic with files? Questioning myself like a fool.

I decided to pass on the corridors because there are a lot of students if I pass on garden. Defenitely, A LOT! Most of them are girls, Because there was a rumor that the visitors are handsome and it has been confirmed that most of the girls in our school are stalkers. XD

I was walking on the corridor and making sure that there is no one on the way. I can't really see the way so I managed to look at the side. I was walking fastly but surely when I bumped into a tall and not in uniform guy. I didn't look at his face because I was worried of the files.

"I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry. I didn't saw you." I said while arranging the files.

"I'm Sorry. It was my fault." said the guy and I looked at him.

"K-kris?" I managed to speak.

"S-sunny?"


Sorry for the LAME Update :D

So, How was it?? ;))

Just Comment and Vote :))

Also, SUBSCRIBE \m/