My First Love: Flashback!

♬♥ ♥My First Love ♥ ♥ ♬

 

We are currently at Chen's Place. He invited us to celebrate his 12th birthday and also invited us to have an overnight in their house. It's my first time having an overnight with my close friends. I was very happy when my parents allow me to have this overnight in my classmate's house. Usually, Most of the parents don't allow their daughters to have an overnight with friends who are boys but my parents were different. They know that my friends were trustworthy, they can be trusted evrytime that's why they are my bestfriends. I already intoduced my friends to my parents at school. So they allow me but they talk to my friends first and it was very embarrassing. But now, I'm here with them.

"I'm sorry I'm Late." said Hara. Hara is one of my closest friend. She is smart, pretty and fun to be with. But sometimes, I can sense that she has a feelings towards LuHan. 

"It's Okay. It's just a simple get together." said Chen.

"Happy Birthday Chennie. Here is my gift." said Hara and sat beside LuHan. I looked at LuHan in teases him but he teases me back because I'm sitting beside Kris. He is the only one that knows my secret. He knows that My First Love is Wu Yi Fan also known as Kris. But even though I love Kris, I don't get an advantage to flirt with him just beacuse I'm close to him. I'm not like the other girls. And I respect him that he loves Suzy. Suzy is one of our classmates. She is a total package girl. Pretty, Smart, Talented and y. As a good friend of Kris, I am supporting him for Suzy.

"Thank You Hara. So, Let's have a Pajama Party because my parents are not here." said Chen.

"That's a good idea." said Kris.

"Get your bags and let's go upstairs. We have 2 guestrooms. One for the boys and One for girls." said Chen and we went upstairs.

Our room was just beside from the boy's room. I am with Hara, Yuri and Hyomin. Suzy, Hyunah, Yoona and Sunhwa couldn't come because their parents didn't allow them. Hara, Yuri and Hyomin wore their pajamas.

"Sunny, Don't you have your pajama?" asked Hyomin.

"I have my pajama. It's just that my head is aching." I said.

"Do you want to stay here?" asked Yuri.

"Just go down and I'll follow. I will just rest for minutes." I said.

"Okay. Get Well Soon." said Hara.

I was left in the guestroom. I lay on my bed while holding my pajamas and rested for minutes. I want to celebrate with them. My purpose here is to celebrate and have fun with them not to sleep and to be alone in this room. Minutes passed and I got up from bed and change my clothes to pajamas. I was facing the mirror while fixing my hair when suddenly the lights went out. The room was black. I can't see anything.

"AAAAHHHH" I shouted as loud as I can. Fact about me? I'm scared of darks. I shouted for more and I heard footsteps and it was getting louder. I also heard the sound from the door knob. I walk faster trying to get out from this spooky room when I accidentally bumped to someone.

The last thing I know, The lights were on. My back really hurts and I was lying on the floor. Someone was on top of me and the person's lips was pressing to mine. What?! I opened my eyes and It was KRIS.

He stood up and helped me standing up. I directly went to my bed and wrapped my body with the blanket. He got my FIRST KISS. The peron I love got my first kiss.  I don't know what will I feel. Must I feel happy ? honored ? embarrassed ? sad ? or mad ?

"Uhmm. Su-nny ? It w--as an accident. I'm So--rry." said Kris. 

I didn't answer and I just keep my mouth shut. I was a bit happy and a bit sad. Why? Happy, beacuse My first Love got my first kiss. Mad, beacuse it wasn't right. I shouldn't blame him for that because It was dark and I keep shouting that made them worried. I heard his footsteps and he was getting nearer to my bed.

"Su-nny?" "I'--m S-orry." he said.

I slowly got up and faced him. "It wasn't counted, right?" "It was just an accident." I thought to myself while staring at him.

"Let's just forget about that. It was just an accident." I said to him.

"Y-es, That's right." he said.

"Thank You Kris." I said.

"For What?" he said.

"For checking me here if I'm alright." I said.

"Yah! You Punk! I'm your bestfriend. I know you from head to toe." he said.

"Neh. Neh. I know." I said.

"Yah! Are you Okay? The party is going to start." said Suho.

"Neh. We're coming." said Kris.

"Let's Go." I said. He said while patting my head.    

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Sunny, Are You Okay?" asked Tiffany.

"Neh. Neh. I just remembered something." I said.

"You're always been like this." said Taeyeon.

"Me? Aniyo." I said.

"As I was saying, My first kiss with Siwon Oppa was in his Car. It was just a quick yet passionate kiss. How about you, Sunny?" Jessica said.

"Sunny? She will never had her first kiss, I think?" said Tiffany.

"Yah! Tiffany." I said.

"She has no crush, All her suitor are handsome but she all busted them." said Taeyeon.

"Yah! Sunkyu! Is this true?" asked Jessica.

"That's not it." I said.

"Sunny, Try to open your heart." said Jessica.

"But..." I hesitated.

"Sunny, Your car is here." said Tiffany.

"Buy Guys. See you tomorrow." I said and waved Goodbye.

If only they know that I had already my First Kiss and it was from my first love. If only they can understand why did I busted all my suitor and If only they know why am I being like this. I think they will understand me. It's been 4 years since that incident but Why am I being like this ? I said it was an accident and I said we need to forget about what happened but I am the one who can't forget about that. As time goes by, I can say I am stupid for not telling him about my feelings. It was never too late If I told him that. I wish there was a time machine that can return the time back from that incident.

I am being like this because of Wu Yi Fan. Why is he always running through my mind. He is my bestfriend since 1st Garde until 6th Grade. It's hard for me to bid Goodbye after Graduation because of those memories we spent together. Those memories that made my day happy and complete. Why is he hard to forget ? Those Flashbacks makes me insane. Everynight, I keep on crying and dreaming about him and him only. 

Does he think this way, too? Does he missed me, too? Even if like a friend only. I can accept that. How I wish I could see him again.


(A/N: Sorry for the LAME Update. What do you think? Just Comment)