The Underrated Insanity

The Natalis Adventure

Mi Hee climbed into the car quickly and Jaehyung looked at her in surprise. "That was fast." He commented.

"Yeah, well, we're on a tight schedule aren't we?" Mi Hee told him and she opened the envelope and started reading the next clue.

"Help the Insane man get rid of his brain freeze, so he smile for the shot." She read.

"I hope you don't gain much weight." Jaehyung told her.

"Yah!" Mi Hee hit him, "Are you saying I'm fat?!" She shouted.

Jaehyung raised his arms up defensively, "No, I'm not. I'm just saying that Dongho might be giving you a lot and I don't want you to complain later about it." He said simply.

"What do you mean?" Mi Hee asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Aish! Just solve the stupid clue already." Jaehyung said, getting her attention of him and back to the clue.

She glared at him once more before going back to the clue, "Okay. Brain freezes come from ice cream. But Dongho and I go to a lot of ice cream parlors."

"There isn't any one that's special?" Jaehyung asked her, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Or at least that's what Mi Hee thought it was.

She pursed her lips as she thought for a moment, there was that one ice cream shop Dongho took her to, where he first asked her to go out with him.

She had been reluctant at first because she wasn't sure how she was going to handle being with an idol. But right now, she was glad she had said yes.

"Go to the ice cream shop that's on the corner by their dorm. There will be limited parking so you should just go by the dorm and park." Mi Hee advised him.

"Great." Jaehyung replied and he sped away to the ice cream shop as instructed. Dongho had actually given him the exact instructions that Mi Hee just did.

He smiled a little, as he noticed that the couple already had similarities between each other. They were only 19 and yet they seemed to fit perfectly with each other.

He pulled up into a parking by the dorm and walked out of the car with Mi Hee this time. "Since we aren't right in front of the place, I'm walking with you this time." He told her as she gave him a confused look.

"Okay. Just hide your face or something, we are in the middle of the city." Mi Hee told him.

Jaehyung smiled at her before taking out a pair of shades and a hat, "I've already got it covered." He said as they started walking towards the ice cream shop.

She walked inside and Mi Hee realized that she never figured out who she was supposed to be meeting. With all the other patrons in the shop, she had no idea what he would look like.

Insane man? She walked around before Jaehyung tapped her shoulder and pointed at the ice cream display. "I think you have to order something first." He said.

"Okay," Mi Hee said before approaching the counter.

The guy on the other side greeted her with a friendly smile, "Hi, welcome to Snowflake. What can I get for you?" 

Mi Hee gave him a smile back, she knew exactly what she had to get. It was the same flavor they had shared that day, "May I have a scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough in a cup?" She asked.

"Coming right up." The worker gave her a smile before getting her ice cream for her. "Here you go." He handed her the cup with one spoon before turning to Jaehyung, "And you sir?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Jaehyung said. "Go get a table, dongsaeng." He told Mi Hee as they walked away.

There was an open table at the corner of the place and they sat across from each other there. "Why did you get that flavor?" He asked her.

Mi Hee took a bite of it, "It was the flavor I shared with Dongho oppa when he asked me to first be his girlfriend." She answered.

"And that's why I have appeared." A guy said sitting next to Jaehyung. He held his hand out to her, "My name is Hyunsik, from BtoB." 

Mi Hee smiled at him and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you. Junhyung oppa asked you to help out?" She asked him.

"You could say that." Hyunsik replied as Mi Hee went back to eating her ice cream. 

If she was right, then she had to finish her scoop before she could get her clue. Or else, Hyunsik would have given it to her already. She ate it how she normally did, twirling the spoon in so that the ice cream was flat against her tongue.

She heard a click and she turned to see Hyunsik holding an Instax camera and the picture already printing out. Hyunsik smiled at her, "This was part of my job." He said, handing her the picture.

It was a perfect candid of her smiling as she ate her ice cream happily.

She smiled as she looked at it, she always preferred having candids of herself. Having selcas was good and all but she always felt that candids were the best reflection of oneself in the camera. It showed true character.

"After you finish your ice cream, I will give you your gift." Hyunsik told her. Mi Hee nodded, happy that she had guessed right. She was already down to her last two bites anyway.

She finished it quickly and showed Hyunsik the empty cup. "Good." He said.

"What's the present?" She asked him.

Hyunsik brought out a thick looking book and handed it to her, "This." He said. "It's something special." 

Mi Hee opened the book and saw that it was all Instax pictures, all of them were candids of her. On dates with Dongho, when she was sleeping at the dorm, when they spent their days in the dorm, when she visited him at the company. He had taken them all.

She smiled as she knew that he had remembered how she felt about her candids. "You can add the one I just took as well. Dongho instructed me to take it the way I did as if he was the one taking it." Hyunsik told her.

"This is really sweet." She said.

"I know. Here's your next clue before you guys kill me with all the sugar." Hyunsik said, handing her the pink rose and white envelope. "Have fun. Don't get sick." He told her as he left them.

She looked at Jaehyung, "Time to go." She said, standing up quickly, throwing her rubbish away and walking back towards the car.


Author's Note;
Another update :) lol~
I might do another one today :) hehe :3
Or do a triple update :) hehe :3
I kinda want to get to her 10th rose by Sunday night~
Enjoy ^^V