The Americans

The Natalis Adventure

Mi Hee opened the envelope and read the next clue aloud, "After the dress, did you really think that was the end? Head back to my place and find two Americans to give you another gift."

"This isn't even a clue." He commented.

"Yeah, he said go back to the dorm. And I'm guessing Eli and Kevin will have something for me there." Mi Hee said.

"After this clue, I'm no longer your chauffeur." Jaehyung told her as he started to make his way towards the dorm.

"Why not?" Mi Hee asked him, "I thought you were supposed to be with me all day."

Jaehyung simply shrugged, "I'm just following directions. After you figure out clue 11 and I drop you off, I'm free to go now." He said.

"Huh.. Then if there's other clues, how am I supposed to get to the different places?" Mi Hee asked him.

"I have no idea. Like I said, I'm just following directions now." Jaehyung told her, arriving in front of the dorm.

She looked at him sadly, "Well, despite the fact that you can be such a jerk sometimes, this was fun." She told him, getting out of the car and waving bye to him through the window. She made sure she took her roses with her.

Jaehyung gave her a wide smile, "I'll be leaving all of your stuff at your apartment. Same to you." He gave her a salute as he drove off.

Mi Hee took a deep breath as she walked into the elevator to go upstairs, she was wondering what kind of gift Kevin and Eli were going to give her. There was no clue as to what it was this time, she had nothing to go on, just who they were.

She got out and walked to the door, knocking three times. It opened quickly and she saw Kevin's smiling face, "We've been waiting for you, Mi Hee." He told her.

"You have? Sorry for making you wait." Mi Hee said, bowing to him once.

"Nonsense. Dongho made you go on a scavenger hunt so we knew it would be a while for your arrival, come in." Kevin gestured towards her and he led her straight towards the mirror they had set up. Eli was waiting for her and smiled as well.

"What is this present?" She asked them. "Dongho oppa said I would get a gift from you guys."

"That's the easy part. I'm doing your makeup and Eli is going to do your hair." Kevin told her.

"Makeup? Hair? For what?" Mi Hee asked, as they started to busy themselves to prep her.

Eli undid her ponytail gently and started to brush her hair. He smiled at her through the mirror and said, "That's the surprise, isn't it? Now just sit still. We weren't picked for this job for nothing." He told her and Mi Hee followed his instructions.

She sat still as she felt Kevin's finger rub and dab at her face, she listened when he told her up to open and close her eyes, to look up, look down, and open . She could smell the usual scent of their hairspray being applied to her hair and she knew Eli had some sort of iron on her hair.

She just waited for them to finish what they were told to do and until she had the chance to look at herself in the mirror. She had no idea how long it took but she was patient enough for this.

"Okay. Done. Now you can look." Kevin told her as he and Eli moved behind her so she had a full view of herself in the mirror.

Mi Hee opened her eyes and looked at herself. She noticed what Eli was doing with her hair this whole time. He curled all of the ends before taking the top half of her hair and tying it into a half updo. He swept her bangs out of her eyes but managed to make them stay all together on the side.

She moved closer to the mirror to see what Kevin did. He left her lips simple, lip balm, gloss. But he did black eyeliner on top and bottom lid with pastel pink eyeshadow, mascara and he did her eyebrows.

"I didn't want to do blush on you, because when you naturally blush, you're red on your own." Kevin told her and on cue, Mi Hee started blushing.

"You look cute." Eli told her.

"What is this for…" She asked them again. "Why hair and makeup?" 

Kevin shook his head at her, "We already told you, it's a surprise. Come on, we have to send you on your way." He handed her the next envelope and started to show her to the door.

"No rose this time?" She asked them.

"We don't have a rose for you, but you have 10 right now don't you?" Eli asked back.

She held her bouquet of roses and counted them, "Yeah I have 10 now." She said.

"Think about what it means and then you'll know why you don't get a rose from us." Eli told her. "Have fun tonight!" He winked at her.

Kevin shook his head at Eli, "What he means is enjoy yourself. Don't stress too much. And don't do anything stupid." He warned her, as they waved goodbye.


Author's Note;
Here is the Americans ;D hehe :3
Enjoy ^^V