The Infamous

The Natalis Adventure

Jaehyung climbed into the car and buckled up as he waited for her to solve the next clue.

Mi Hee opened the envelope and smiled at the words.

"Find Hot in a place where his ego can literally be inflated and the earth and sky can become one." She read aloud.

"I see 2PM and Soohyun oppa still talk." She mused.

"You know the person, which is good since it will help in the clue." Jaehyung told her.

"So Junho oppa.. Needs to be full of hot air, in order to inflate his ego." Mi Hee said.

"Okay." Jaehyung said.

"So a hot air balloon, where the sky and earth become one." Mi Hee said.

"How can you get this one so easily and then when it comes to black light you get confused for like forever?" Jaehyung said sharply.

"Yah. Really, do you just have this urge to insult me or something?" Mi Hee asked him.

"No. I have the urge to criticize you." Jaehyung rephrased to be more polite.

"Whatever." Mi Hee said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, hot air balloon where the sky and earth become one. So, we shall need to go to a place where you can see the sky. So.. A field?" 

"Which field?" Jaehyung asked her.

"It would have to be the one where Dongho oppa tried to teach me baseball. So, go to YaGooDong stadium." Mi Hee said, "It's a little away from the dorm."

"I know where it is." Jaehyung said, putting the car into gear and driving off. The car ride was quiet as Mi Hee admired the roses she had gotten so far. 5 roses, I love you very much. That was the message so far.

But Mi Hee had a feeling that she would be getting more roses along the way.

Jaehyung pulled up into the parking lot of the open stadium, with one of the biggest fields.

"By yourself again." Jaehyung told her as she climbed out of the car on her own. She walked towards the stadium and went straight into the field.

She saw the pink hot air balloon in the middle and saw the tuft of red hair waving at her. "Princess Mi Hee!" Junho shouted at her.

"Junho oppa!" She greeted as she ran up to him. "So what are we going to do in this hot air balloon?" She asked him.

"We are going to go up in it." Junho said, as he opened the door for her. 

"We are?" She asked, walking inside as he walked in the basket behind her.

"Yes, we are. Dongho has asked me to show you something you can only see if you're in the balloon." He told her, as he nodded to the guy to let them up. 

They made their ascent into the air and Mi Hee looked down, noticing that they were still attached to the ground by a string. It made her feel a lot safer to know she was still attached to the ground.

"What do you think of this?" Junho asked her. "Are you scared?"

"A little. But I'm not that worried since we are attached to the ground still." Mi Hee said.

The balloon stopped moving and Junho put his hands on her shoulders, "You need to stand here." He told her.

"Okay. But why?" Mi Hee asked as he turned her to face the direction she was supposed to face.

"I'm just following instructions." Junho said and he nodded to the guy who said something through a walkie talkie.

Mi Hee watched as two planes flew through the air and made turns and twirls, their smoke dragging around.  "I want the world to know that I love you, Princess Mi Hee." She read slowly as the planes flew around creating the words for her to read.

"He really loves you." Junho told her, handing her the pink rose and her next clue.

She smiled at him, "I know. I love him too." She said, and the guy started to let the hot air balloon down so she get out.

"It's already 1:00PM, Princess Mi Hee. You've arrived on time as expected. But don't take too long on the other clues or else, the scavenger hunt will be for nothing." Junho warned her as they landed on the ground.

"I know. Thank you for helping me." Mi Hee told him and she ran off back to Jaehyung.


Author's Note;
Another update!! hehe :3
Gosh I'm glad you guys are loving the fluff :)
Enjoy ^^V