The Aussie

The Natalis Adventure

"Okay. I'm done!" Mi Hee said and Junhyung smiled, taking the plate and fork away from her. He handed her an envelope with her next clue in it.

"This will be a fun ride to the end of the rainbow, Princess Mi Hee. Enjoy it." Junhyung told her as she followed Jaehyung outside to the car.

She gathered her two pink roses together and buckled up. She opened the envelope and read the message on the inside out loud.

"The Man From Down Under has a melody he would like to share with you. Meet him where sounds become amplified and action becomes drama."

"So where to then, Princess?" Jaehyung asked her, waiting for directions.

"This has to be an Australian idol. But there's so many of them." She mumbled.

"How did you figure that part out? And not the important part which is your destination?" Jaehyung chuckled, rolling his eyes in sarcasm at her.

"Shut up, Jaehyung." Mi Hee said harshly before she took her chances with the main part of the riddle. Sounds are amplified and action becomes drama.." She mumbled to herself.

She hated how Dongho seemed to be taking her back to school with this riddles, she didn't like rehashing things she had learned a long time ago. She preferred to learn and remember the things she deemed important. And not everything was important to her.

"Well, sounds become amplified when things echo. So it could be a stage of some sort with speakers. But if it's a concert hall that wouldn't make sense because action doesn't become drama when an orchestra is playing." She thought aloud.

"Keep going with that. Since it sounds like you're close to figuring it out, I'm going to drive in a general direction and when you tell me the destination I will drive there." Jaehyung said, putting the car in drive and heading out.

"Action becomes drama. Drama is sad. Sad things are tragic." Mi Hee mumbled. She continued on her train of thought softly as she tried to put together words that would somehow get her the answer.

"Tragic means tragedy. Tragedy means…" She paused softly and Jaehyung looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"SHAKESPEARE!" She said loudly, almost breaking his eardrums in the confined space they were in.

"Ow." He said dryly. 

"Sorry. But I know where we are going. We are going to a theater. The closest one is by the university." Mi Hee said.

"That was faster than the other riddle." He praised while taking a jab at her intelligence as well.

"Yah. Just because I am in school doesn't mean I like what I learn there." Mi Hee countered.

"Sure. Let's keep going." Jaehyung sped away towards the theater before parking the car. He walked around and opened the door for Mi Hee to come out.

"Princess." He said with a dramatic bow. He pointed in the directions of the doors and she walked that way. Jaehyung opened the doors for her as well before he fell back as directed.

She walked into the theatre alone and she saw a single man standing on stage by himself. A spotlight shone on him as she walked closer towards the stage. He turned around and gave her a smile.

She was right about him being Australian, it was Kevin from ZE:A. Of course, Dongho would bring him in on this since they had that show together.

"Welcome, Princess Mi Hee." Kevin said, stretching out his arm to hand her another long-stemmed pink rose.

"Thank you." She said, taking the rose.

"Please sit in the front." Kevin gestured at the middle seat in front of him. Mi Hee obliged and sat down.

"This is your gift from Dongho, he told me that he wants you to know that even though you have some days where you can't stand to look at yourself. But he thinks you're perfect every day." Kevin explained before he closed his eyes and prepared himself to sing.

 

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful and I tell her every day.

 

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her, she won't believe me

It's so, it's so sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she ask me do I look okay? I say…

 

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change

Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are

And when you smile, my whole world stops and stares for a while.

Cuz girl, you're amazing, just the way you are

 

Mi Hee smiled as she thought of the words, Dongho had just told that recently when she was having a bad day. He didn't care if she wore sweats, didn't wear makeup, and had disheveled bed head.

He still loved her the same.

Kevin finished up the song and he climbed down off the stage to Mi Hee. "This is your next clue." He handed it to her and pointed at Jaehyung waiting for her at the doors.

"Go get your birthday gifts." Kevin encouraged and she ran towards Jaehyung so they could go to the next location.


Author's Note;
Hey guys I know long time no update.
Sorry. I got back into the country then I had love life issues.
Long story short, the once taken Rianne is now single again.
BUT WHATEVER I GOT KPOP <3 hehe :3
Here is an update~!

ALSO I MIGHT REP BRUNO A BIT TOO MUCH IN MY STORIES BUT THAT'S CUZ HE'S MY FELLOW ROUGH RIDER :D
And plus I can type up the lyrics to most of his songs by heart already.. LOL.