The Charismatic Teen Chameleon

The Natalis Adventure

Jaehyung grabbed the teddy and set it in the back seat. "I can keep the bear in the back until your last clue." He told her, buckling her up and then himself.

"Okay, thank you." Mi Hee told him.

"What's the next destination?" He asked her.

She opened the envelope, "Go to the place where Black lights up White and find the Chameleon Haired Boy." She said.

"Okay. Start solving." Jaehyung told her as he waited on the side, he wasn't about to waste gas on the new complicated clue. He knew what all the clues said and he knew which ones were harder than others.

"Chameleon Haired boy is easy." Mi Hee said.

"Really?" Jaehyung asked her in surprise, he actually thought that it would be the harder part of the clue for her.

"L.Joe from Teen Top. It's just this black lights up white thing that's hard." Mi Hee said.

"Which is the destination that I need." Jaehyung replied, as he waited for her to figure it out. He had figured this out faster than she did, but he had known about those things a long time ago.

"White is already a light color. So in order for it to be lit up it has to be dark. But when it's dark you can't see anything." Mi Hee reasoned.

"So in the dark you would…" Jaehyung led.

"Use a flashlight! But then again, that would mean it's lit up on its own already too. So that wouldn't make sense." Mi Hee said.

"I can't believe Dongho thought you could solve this." Jaehyung said, shaking his head sadly. Had she really not seen her own boyfriend's music video?

"You're such a jerk to me, you know that." Mi Hee chided. She couldn't believe Dongho would pick him of all people to help her. She would have much rather preferred Dongwoo or someone else.

"I try." Jaehyung gave her a fake smile before drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. "We don't have all day."

"Okay, fine. Wait let me think aloud, and don't interrupt me then." Mi Hee told him.

"Okay." Jaehyung said while he sat quietly.

"It has to be something I know. So black lights up white, so in the dark white is dark. So to become.. DORA DORA!" She shouted. "Black light is the answer!"

"Where do they use black light then?" Jaehyung asked her.

"At that bowling alley Dongho always takes me to. Cosmos." Mi Hee answered.

"Great." Jaehyung said, starting the car and zooming towards the destination. They sat in silence and Mi Hee reveled in her small little victory.

Upon their arrival, the orange haired boy she was expecting was already waiting for her.

"Hello, princess." He greeted with a bow and a smirk.

"Hello, L.Joe." She replied.

"You are required to wear this before you enter." He handed her a light pink shirt.

"Where can I change?" She asked.

L.Joe pointed at the bathroom corner and she walked towards it. She changed her shirt and walked back towards them.

"Pink huh?" L.Joe teased, "My hair was that color before."

"I know. So what now?" Mi Hee asked him.

"Follow me." L.Joe gestured at her and she walked behind him into the bowling alley.

It was completely empty to her surprise, they walked towards lane 10, their month of their anniversary.

"You have to roll a strike before I can give you the clue." L.Joe told her as a light pink ball rolled out of the machine.

"I'm not wearing proper shoes." She said.

"It won't be necessary." L.Joe nodded his head once and the lights dimmed turning black and the gutter walls came up. "Dongho has made it easy for you."

"Okay." Mi Hee said taking the ball and rolling it as hard as she could. They had spent many dates trying to figure out how to roll a strike the first time. 

That was until they realized they could cheat with the gutter walls.

The ball rolled down and all the pins fell down.

"Yay!" She cheered. Without realizing it, she looked down and saw that her shirt was glowing.

"What is this?" She asked, pulling it out so she could see clearly.

"There's a mirror if you need one." L.Joe pointed behind him.

Mi Hee smiled as she looked in the mirror, the words were flipped but she could read it perfectly.

"Dongho's Princess." She said quietly.

"And with that, here is your clue." L.Joe handed her the envelope. "Here is your rose." He gave her the pink rose.

"Thank you, L.Joe." She said.

"Don't mention it. This was a fun break from practice." He replied, "Now, get outta here. You still have more people to meet."

She nodded before she ran out to meet Jaehyung.

"Good?" He asked her.

"Good." She answered, climbing into the car and gathering her roses together.


Author's Note:
Double update! ^^V
Enjoy ;3