The Vocalist Hyung Deul

The Natalis Adventure

Mi Hee walked out of the jewelry store and opened the envelope. "Every princess deserves her own pair of glass slippers. Find my vocal hyung deul at the closest store." She read aloud to herself.

She looked around and saw that there was a show store across the street. The chauffeur gestured for her to go right ahead.

She smiled at him before going over to the crosswalk, she walked into the show store and saw all the heels on display.

"Is there something particular that you're looking for today?" A girl greeted her.

"Yeah. Two guys." Mi Hee told her, trying to find the last pair of U-KISS members in the store. The store was quite small compared to the jewelry store so where could they possibly hide?

"Oh you mean, those two?" The girl pointed at a door in the back that was slightly open and Mi Hee smiled as she approached it.

"Why do you guys insist on trying to hide from me?" She asked them, opening the door and revealing their faces.

"It's fun. Hide and seek is always fun." Hoon answered.

"Plus we can't make it too easy for you." Soohyun added as they walked out the closet they hid in and walked towards a rack of small heels.

"But you're the only two members left other than Dongho oppa. And who else would be called 'vocalist hyung deul?'" She asked, quoting the clue.

Soohyun took the clue from her and frowned, "Jeez, he made these ones of us so much easier than the other ones he made for you." He commented.

"You were there while he made the other clues?" She asked them, eyeing a pair of silver heels, but they were too high for her to walk comfortably in.

"We helped him pick the people the clues were for. We were the ones with the connections remember?" Hoon reminded her.

Mi Hee nodded, "That's true. Anyway, I'm guessing I'm here for a pair of heels." She told them.

"That would be correct. You are here for a specific pair." Hoon told her, as he put his hands on her shoulders and steered her in the directions of the shoes that they already picked out.

"You already chose a pair? How do you know I'll like them?" Mi Hee asked them.

"We just know." Soohyun answered as they stood in front of the shelf and pointed at the pair. It was white with a ribbon to tie a bow in the front of her ankle.

Mi Hee's jaw dropped at the sight of them. They were absolutely perfect and she was looking for a pair of bow heels for the longest time.

"Told you so." Hoon said, "What's your size?" He asked her.

"36." She answered and the sales girl came over to get Mi Hee a pair of the heels in her size from the back.

"Dongho oppa helped you guys pick it out, didn't he?" She asked them pointedly.

"We aren't saying a word." Soohyun said, as both him and Hoon made the gesture of zipping their lips shut. 

Mi Hee rolled her eyes at them, "Fine. I'll just ask him tomorrow or something." She said. The sales girl came back and handed the pair of heels to Mi Hee and let her try them on.

She tied the ribbon on both sides and then stood up. The heels weren't that high and the heel in the back was a bit chunkier than a stiletto which made it easier to walk in.

She walked towards a mirror to admire the shoes, "They're really nice." She said softly.

"Good. Now you can wear them instead of your sneakers." Soohyun said as he told the sales girl to pack up Mi Hee's other shoes into the box and let her leave with the heels on.

"We shall take your shoes back to the dorm." Hoon said, taking the bag instead of letting Mi Hee take it.

"Okay. But why?" She asked.

Soohyun took out a white envelope, "You don't really think you look this beautiful for nothing do you?" He asked her. "Have fun tonight. Go back to the limo and get to it." He said, turning her around and sending her on her way.


Author's Note;
Last clue before the boyfriend arrives ;D
hehe :3 enjoy ^^V