The Chaffeur

The Natalis Adventure

 

Mi Hee walked down the hallway to get comfortable clothes on, pulling socks in her feet as well.

She grabbed her shoes and headed out the door with the note.

"Downstairs for the clues. So the lobby." She thought out loud.

She went out to the elevator and got in by herself and pressed L.

The elevator didn't stop and she looked out to see a bellman there.

"Are you Jung Mi Hee?" He asked her.

"Yes. That is me." She answered weirdly, wondering what this bellman wanted.

"Mr. Shin Dongho left this for you. He said we weren't to give it to you until you came downstairs." He said, handing her a white envelope.

"Thank you.." She looked over at his name tag, "Hyunwoo." She said before walking to the chairs in the lobby.

She sat down and opened the envelope.

Find your Chaffeur in his expensive car, also known as the Smiling Dork.

She read it again to see if anyone would pop into her mind, but no one really did.

"Smiling Dork.." She mumbled to herself.

Mi Hee took out her and decided to call her cousin, Rina. 

Rina knew almost all the groups and she would be most helpful to her, plus Dongho never said that she couldn't ask for help.

"Hello?" Rina answered.

"Hey, Rina. It's Mi Hee. You busy?" Mi Hee said.

"Nope, why? What's up?" Rina asked.

"Dongho is making me go on a scavenger hunt for my birthday presents." Mi Hee sighed.

"So what do you need my help for?" Rina asked.

"I need to find a Smiling Dork with an expensive car." She said.

"Idol?" Rina asked.

"Seems like it, or else I would know if it was one of my friends." Mi Hee replied.

"Hmm..." Rina mumbled, they held the phone to their ears in silence as she thought of an answer.

"Well... There is this one boy." Rina started.

"Tell me, because honestly I have no idea." Mi Hee urged.

"His name is Seo Jaehyung, he's in the rookie group A-JAX, they just debuted this year. He's also my bias, he drove a BMW before. And on Making of a Star all he did was smile." Rina told her.

"He sounds like he matches the description." Mi Hee nodded, even though Rina couldn't see her.

"Again, he's my bias. So you owe me." Rina said.

"I'll get an autograph for you once I find him and his car." Mi Hee said, "Thanks, cuz."

"No problem, cuz." Rina said and they hung up at the same time.

Mi Hee walked out of the lobby and to the driveway, she searched the cars in front of her but there weren't any BMWs nearby.

She walked out a little more and there was a black car that stood out, it was rather shiny and new-looking to be there.

Cautiously, she approached it and noticed a pink rose on the dashboard. Now this had to be the car, but where was this.. Seo Jaehyung?

She walked around the car and she saw him crouching down in hiding, she cleared and he jumped.

"Oh." He said, clearing his throat and dusting his suit off.

He bowed, "Good morning, Princess Mi Hee." He said.

"You're the Chaffeur?" She asked.

"Dongho told Kibum Hyung about this game. He told Hyung Jun who told us, we're from the same company as SS501, and I lost the bet." Jaehyung explained with a sigh.

"Well, it's okay. I'll make sure to give you gas money." Mi Hee told him.

He opened the door for her to get into the car. "It's perfectly fine, Dongho has already provided gas money, I'm only to drive you once you figure out where you need to go, so the money is enough." He assured her after she climbed in.

"I'm closing the door," He said and walked to the other side of the car.

He also climbed in and started the engine to get the air conditioning on.

He grabbed the pink rose on the dash and handed it to her.

"Dongho said to give this to you." Jaehyung said.

Mi Hee took the long-stemmed rose happily, "Thank you." She said.

"As well as this." Jaehyung handed her a white envelope.

"Do you know how long this adventure is going to be?" She asked him.

"All day long." Jaehyung answered.

"Okay," She said before opening the envelope. 

Let the fun begin. 

 

Author's Note:
So here is chapter one :)
I hope you like it :) this will take all of my fluff ideas. :o
enjoy ^^