Chapter 2

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The car stopped in front of a hotel.

“We’re here” Sooyoung said as she looked at the back seat only to find a sleeping blonde with a little girl lying on the girl’s lap. Tiffany went to Jessica when they were making their way to their destination.

“Hey Americanos wake up”

The red haired girl stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and rubbed her eyes cutely as she looks at her umma who gave her a sweet smile.

"Umma we're not coffees" She whined in her sleepy voice rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Cute. Now, wake up the blonde lady for me will ya? Umma's gonna take that lady's baggage in the trunk arrraso?"

"Umma should call mommy jagiya too. She's my mommy now you know"

Sooyoung blushed a little at the little girl's statement.

"F-fine, just wake her up okay sweetie?"

Tiffany nodded as she turned to the sleeping blonde.

"Mommy" the small shook the lady's body slightly.

"Mommy wake up" she shook her again but Jessica still didn't budge

Tiffany began to get frustrated as an idea popped in her head. She leaned to Jessica's ear.

"Mommy, umma said she's going on a date with Hara-unnie"

"WHAT!?" Jessica bolted up

"FINALLY!!" Tiffany yelled as she enveloped her new mommy

"Aigoo you could have think of another way of waking up your mommy Tiffany"

"Hahaha mianhe mommy"

"Pany is she a--" Sooyoung was cut off when she saw the blonde already awake

"Oh you're awake"

"Yeah. Let's go?" Jessica said as she went out of the car with Tiffany holding her hands

Jessica looked up as her jaw slightly dropped when she saw the building in front of her

"You live in a hotel?"

"Yes in a private suite"

"Better than I expected"

The three of them entered the building and was greeted by the staff.

"Good afternoon Miss Choi Miss Hwang and you are probably Miss Jung" the manager of the hotel bowed and said as he took the trolley bag from Sooyoung.

“Thanks Kai” Sooyoung said as she lead her ‘family’ to the elevators.

“Sure thing Miss Choi, and it’s nice to finally meet you Miss Jung. Miss Choi was really excited for your arrival”

“Oh really?” Jessica said as she looked at the blushing Sooyoung who was now walk-running.

“Kai-oppa is telling the truth umma” Tiffany added

“Hahaha thanks Kai, We’ll be going now” She thanked Kai as she and Tiffany catch up to Sooyoung who was waiting for the elevator. Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany went inside and soon the elevator started going up. They were alone since VIPs have their own elevator in the hotel.

“So, you were excited to see me huh?” Jessica teased Sooyoung who was still blushing

“W-well that’s because I-I didn’t know it was y-you” stuttered Sooyoung who earned a cute giggle from Tiffany.

“ Pany what are you giggling about?” Sooyoung said as she looked down at the little girl in between her and Jessica.

“Umma’s stuttering. Hahahahaha”

“Y-yah! You’ll get it later Miyoung”

“Don’t threat OUR daughter!” Jessica then carried Tiffany and the elevator doors opened.

“I’m not”

The two women went out of the elevator as they made their way to Sooyoung’s private suite. Jessica stared in disbelief when they finally entered the suite. It can only be describe in 3 words. It was Big, elegant and luxurious.

 “Nice crib” Jessica finally said as she put Tiffany down,who ran to the living room and watched her favourite movie ‘Totoro’ . Jessica walked around the house observing the whole room.

“Thanks” Sooyoung replied following her fiancé from behind.  

Accidentally their eyes met causing Sooyoung to feel a bit awkward but her eyes never left the blonde. Their staring contest ended when someone knocked on the door. Sooyoung opened it and was greeted by a hug.

“Sooyoungie!” the small girl with a blonde short hair said as she hugs the tall one.

“Sunny!” Sooyoung replied as energetically a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter