Chapter 1

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hwang Miyoung!” a tall girl shouted in the big park.

The girl looked at her wrist and started calling out again.

“Tippany!!”

The girl walk around the park searching for ‘Tippany’.

“Umma at playing catch” a small girl mumbled as she looks at her umma from a distance.

She decided to run back to her umma before she gets scolded.

“Umm— ouch! “the small girl yelped in pain as she fell down to the ground.

“Omo! I’m sorry” a blonde girl said as she helped the small girl stand up.

“Meanie” the small girl mumbled in English

“You speak English?” the blonde asked as she looks at the little girl with a smile.

“Where are your parents?”

“Umma said they’re up there” the little girl pointed in the sky

“O-oh I’m sorry”

“It’s okay, I have an umma and I’ll be having a new mommy too!”

“Where’s your umma?”

“She’s—“

“Miyoung!” the girl ran to’Tippany’ not noticing the blonde near ‘Tippany’

“Where were you!? I was so worried” the tall girl gave the little one tight hug.

On the other hand the blonde girl stood frozen as she saw the tall familiar girl in front of her. She stared at the girl and began to space out.

 “Umma speak slowly. You know I’m not good with Korean yet. And for the 100th time umma call me Tiffany!”

“Ara ara Tippany”

“Tiffany”

“Tippany”

“Aish umma, you really need to study English”

“Umma will do that later but first we need to fetch your new mommy” the tall girl stood up finally noticing the blonde. She looked like she saw a ghost as her jaw dropped.

“S-sooyeon?” the tall girl finally said as she saw the blonde with an animal printed trolley bag in her hand. She looked like she just came from the airport.

“H-hey, long time no see Sooyoungie” the blonde said as she finally stopped from spacing out.

Sooyoungie. The tall girl felt her heart skip a beat.

“You know her umma?” Tiffany looked at Sooyoung puzzled

“Y-yeah umma’s chingu”

Somehow Sooyoung can see Sooyeon’s hurt expression who forcefully covered it with a small smile. Sooyoung looked back to Sooyeon and gave her a weak small smile.

“It’s nice to meet you again Sooyeon. But we have to go now, we still need to pick up my fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter