One Shot - GOT7 - Meet Your Prince

A Compilation of One Shots
My brother suggested I create a one shot for this group. I clearly didn't have any idea for this group. But I like JB and Mark so I still gave it a try.

=============================

"What are you thinking of noona?" asked BamBam.

"Nothing," I said.

"Ooookay... Are you ready for school?" he asked again. "Nae," I answered lifelessly. This kid just has a lot of questions.

"Let's go!" he said pulling my arm.

We got in the car and got ready to go to school. BamBam's my far-end cousin. Okay. He's my mother's 2nd cousin's nephew from her husband. Yeah. Hard to explain. Our cousin connection is Youngjae, who was already in the car. They're both younger than me.

"What took you two so long?" asked Youngjae.

"Noona.. She's been so slow," said Bambam.

"Are you still thinking of the cute guy from the cafe last night?!" asked Youngjae with a smirk.

"No, I'm not," I answered looking away.

"Oooooh.! The handsome hyung! Noona has a crush!" said Bambam clapping his hands.

=____= These boys.

All right! I do have a crush and it's the guy from the cafe we went to last night. He's cute! And he has the most amazing smile I ever saw! *O* I wish I see him again.

We were already at school and walking inside. We go to an international school. There are a lot of nationalities here. Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Americans, Filipinos, Taiwanese, Spanish, everyone!

Youngjae & Bambam are in one class. I'm already a 3rd year senior high student so I go to the other building.

In this school, I'm known as the "Princess". Well, literally, first because I'm from one of the richest families in Korea. Second, I'm one of the top students in academics and in extra-curricular activities. I'm part of different clubs and organizations: Student Council, Editor's Guild, Glee, Dance, Chess, Soccer, Badminton and the Choir.

"Oooh. Here's the Princess already," greeted Jackson. "Good morning!"

"Morning," I said and put my bag on my se

Jackson's my clsasmate and good friend. He's one of the best martial artists in school.

"Why the long face?" he asked sitting on the table next to me.

"That isn't your table, Jackson," I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah. It's mine," someone said behind me. I looked and it was Mark.

He stooped down and kissed my cheeks, threw his bag to his chair. Jackson just sat on the table.

"It's not gonna break. I promise," said Jackson.

"Not if you don't kick it," said Mark.

Mark is like, my bestfriend. We grew up together and we're close, super duper close. If people who don't know us see us together, they'll say he's my boyfriend. But I don't like him. But I love him so much as a friend.

Mark sat on my chair. I sat on the table.

"Another boring day in school," said Mark. He's the type of person who's smart but doesn't like studying.

"Wanna go to the other building and bully Yugyeom?!" suggested Jackson.

"Wow. Right. Let's bully the maknaes on an early Monday morning. Give them a break," I said hitting his forehead with my finger.

"Urgh! Don't even mention him!" I snarled.

My secretary in the council, JR. He's a nice guy. But he's becoming my stalker. LITERALLY.! I mean, his classmates are saying he already had a crush on me since last year. Then council elections came and he won as secretary. And if you look at it, who else should be beside the council president than the secretary, right?! My presidency has become a nightmare with him! But he's a very good secretary. And he's willing to do all the work for me, too. XD

"Yeah. Look! Yugyeom's at the door!" said Jackson standing up.

Mark and I looked at our classroom door ad the kid is there. He's with my cousins and...... JR. =___=

"Noona! Hyungs!" called Yugyeom.

Jackson walked to door. Me and Mark followed. Jackson instantly ruffled Yugyeom and Bambam's hair.

"Yah! It took a while for me to style my hair this way," said Bambam fixing his hair.

"What do you want JR?" asked Mark putting his arm on my shoulders. JR gets jealous that way.

"I won't get jealous because of you, Mark hyung. I have something to show, Shijung," said JR.

"You'll be surprised, noona! I swear!" said Youngjae.

"Okay. What is it?! I hope it's not a failing grade," I said looking at Bambam.

"What?! I passed Math, you know!" he answered.

JR and Yugyeom went to the staircase and started pulling someone up. "Wait! Is this really important?!" the person shouted.

"Yes! Come on!" I heard Yugyeom answer.

Then I saw him. The person they were pulling. He... HE'S THE GUY FROM THE CAFE.! *O*

I felt someone push their fingers against my cheeks. I went back to reality and turned to look at Jackson.

"You're turning red, Shijung," he said.

"Huh?! No, I'm not," I said.

"Yes, you are," said Mark. "Do you know him?"

The guystopped in front of me. He was looking at me. He smiled. I smiled.

"This is JB hyung, noona. The guy from the cafe!" said Youngjae, happy pushing the person towards me. Mark put his hand out.

"We saw him talking to JR hyung outside. We recognized him instantly and pulled them to meet you!" said Bambam tugging on my sleeve.

"He's from 3-C," said Yugyeom. "He's JR hyung's bestfriend."

"It's the first time I saw you around," said Jackson.

"He doesn't have any clubs," said JR.

"I spend most my time with part time work," said JB rubbing the back of his head. "This is embarrassing."

"It's all right, man. That's means you're a good person," said Mark.

"Thanks. It's just that, all of you are popular in school. I'm not. And now I'm standing in front of the Princess," said JB.

They continued to talk. I wasn't listening. I kept staring at him. Am I in love?! I can feel my heart punding. All I see is him. He called me Princess.! All I can hear is him. What a nice guy to be working to support himself.

"Hey, noona. Are you just gonna stare at hyung?" asked Yugyeom.

"You don't want to make your crush and Prince melt," said Youngjae laughing. =_= Please remind me his my cousin.