One Shot - BTS - Being Caught

A Compilation of One Shots

Aish. I really don't know why I have to put up with my parents to always check up on Jungkook. >_< This kid may be only 16 but he perfectly can act like someone older than me. If they only knew what his friends have already taught him.

They were filming for a new music video and I'm here waiting for them to finish. Our parents wanted to see Jungkook after their shoot. I just had to fetch him to be sure he comes home.

We're here in a school set. Really. These guys they're all in school uniforms. As far as I remember, it's only the 95-liners and Jungkook still going to school. I think Seokjin tried to take college entrance exams but backed out. Not sure though.

I think I fell asleep on the couch here near the makeup set. I felt my head almost fell and everything was blurry. I did fall asleep. I looked at my watch and it wasn't that long ago.

I saw a guy through the mirrors looking at me. Kim Namjoon.

"You look funny when you've just woke up," he said giggling.

"Whatever," I said covering my face with my hands. He just saw me! This is so embarrassing!

Oh freak. Kim Namjoon! I hate you! This guy. I freaking like this guy! He was a schoolmate of mine from junior highschool. Then he went to a different school but I always saw him during music festivals. He was very talented even before. And we stayed as friends. We have each other's phone numbers. We became even closer since Jungkook started training with them. And I developed a growing crush on him ever since.

"Are you guys already through?" I asked looking at him through the mirror.
"Nah. Jin hyung's still shooting his parts," he said sitting on the chair next to me.
"How about the kids? Jungkook?" I asked, now looking at him fiddling through his phone.
"Watching him. Hey. Aren't you gonna ask about me?" he said.
"What should I ask? You're here. That means you're done," I said.
"Such the smartass Jung Jiyoon since junior high. You never change," he said smirking and looking at me.
I moved my head towards his direction and said, "Kim Namjoon. The badass kid who knows nothing but busting out wicked rhymes since junior high. You didn't change a bit. You still bore me."
"And you make my heart skip a beat, Jung Jiyoon. Since junior high," he said closing the distance between our faces. I didn't budge. And I certainly didn't get what he said.

I tilted my head and said, "Since junior high, I found it really hard to understand a person like you. What do you mean by what you just said?"
"Let me show you," he smiled.

I suddenly felt something pressing on my lips. I blinked. Thrice. I felt hot breaths against my face. It hit me. He was kissing me. I...I....closed my eyes... and he....he....

"JIYOON NOONA?!" I heard Jungkook scream in surprise.

 

=================================================================================================

This seems to be my shortest one shot yet. XD

 

Hope you liked it. :D