One Shot - Infinite - Grumpy Sick L

A Compilation of One Shots

My classmate, Myungsoo, was sent to the clinic. He has a high fever. He doesn't want to be sent to the hospital. He wants to go home. So I called Sungyeol, his dormmate, which was from a different section, to help him go home.

"Okay. I'll bring him home," said Sungyeol.
"Thanks," I said bowing.

I was about to stand from my seat to go when Myungsoo held my arm.

"I want you to go with me. Please. Shiyoon," said Myungsoo.
"Myungsoo. Shiyoon-ssi needs to go home, too" said Sungyeol.
"But... I want her to take care of me," said Myungsoo.

I looked at him. I know his head still hurts. His hand feels so warm. I agreed to go with them.

Me and Myungsoo aren't that close but we're seatmates. We know a good amount about each other already.

At their dorm, it was silent. I remember Myungsoo say he had hyungs that were childish. I guess they're not home yet.

We set Myungsoo on the bed. I put a fever patch on his head and gave him medicine. He held my hand so I can't move from my seat.

"I'll try and cook soup for him. Do you want ramen Shiyoon-ssi?" asked Sungyeol from the door.
"Oh. Sure. Thanks," I answered.

I looked at Myungsoo. I always had a crush on him. He's handsome. But I know a lot of girls like him, too, so I try to stay away.

I was staring at him when I heard feet going inside the dorm. I looked through the door which was half-opened. I didn't see any of the faces but I saw at least 3 men inside. I guess that's their hyungs already. I went back to looking at Myungsoo. I think he's already asleep since his grip on my hand loosened already.

I felt someone step inside the room. I looked around and there was a guy, half-. He was holding what appears to be a rat, a huge rat. I instantly looked away when he caught me looking at his abs.

"Wow. Are you L's girlfriend?" he asked.

Another guy looked through the door and said, "You're disturbing the guy. Oh. Who are you?"

I looked back to them. Urgh! The guy is so disturbing! ;~;
"I'm Jeon Shiyoon," I said.
"Are you L's girlfriend?" asked the guy again.
"No. I'm his classmate," I answered.
"Okay. Boring," said the guy at the door.

I felt Myungsoo move. He opened his eyes and said, "Sunggyu hyung! The hyungs are disturbing me!"

Another guy stepped inside and looked at the two others. Wait. His eyes. They're so small.

"Aish. Sungyeol said he's sick and here you are. Get out. And why are you , Hoya?"

I guess that's Sunggyu. And Hoya is the guy.

"Sorry. I was touring Jureumi around. I'll go. Let's eat, Shiyoon," invited Hoya.
"Thanks," I managed to answer.

They walked out the door. Sunggyu stayed inside and bowed to me saying, "I'm sorry about that. That was Hoya and Dongwoo. Jureumi's the cat."
"Cat?! That was a cat?!" I asked surprised. That huge hairless thing was a cat?! o___O
"Yup. A Sphinx cat. It's Sungyeol's. We're making food so just go out if you're already hungry," he explained.
"Thanks, hyung," mumbled Myungsoo.
"You're welcome," he said and went out.

I looked back at Myungsoo who shifted in his position.

"That's Sunggyu hyung. Our oldest here," he said.
"He's cute. I like his eyes," I said.
"Don't. Just like me," he answered.
"What do you mean?"

He didn't answer and lied on his side, his back against me. I guess, he's on his L side again. Urgh! I hate him when he does it to me.

The door opened again and I looked. It was a different boy. I said he was a boy since he looks younger than me.

He just stood there and I only looked back. But he suddenly bowed.

"My name is Sungjong. Nice to meet you," he said.
"Hi. I'm Jeon Shiyoon," I bowed, too.
"Hyung said the food is ready. Leave Myungsoo there and let's eat," he said with a smirk.

I was about to say yes when I saw a pillow fly from behind me towards Sungjong. Myungsoo. He was up.

"GET OUT LEE SUNGJONG!" he shouted.

I stood up and looked at him. "KIM MYUNGSOO! Why are you so mean to your dormmates?!" I said.

He looked back at me then went back to his bed and covered himself with his blanket.

"Go ahead and eat. Then leave. And never come back," he said.
"I really won't. You and your mood swings," I said walking out the room, dragging Sungjong with me.

That guy. What is he so mad about?!

I was about to say goodbye to all of them when I noticed another guy on the table with them.

"Shiyoon-ah. This is Woohyun hyung," said Hoya, still half-.
"Hey!" said Woohyun raising a hand. "Are you already leaving?"
"Yeah. Sorry. L has his mood swings again," I said.
"I told you. He's sick. The last thing he wants to see is Sungjong being close with his girlfriend," said Dongwoo.
"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND," I said stressing every word.