One Shot - Lunafly - It's Raining

A Compilation of One Shots
This one shot is based on Lunafly's Clear Day, Cloudy Day. I really like the song. I haven't watched it's MV before when I heard it. So I imagined an MV that I think would go great with the song. And here it is. But of course, it's different if this was really a video. And I suggest, before you read this, play the song first. :D

=====================

It's been 3 months since I last saw Sam. It's also been 3 months since I became single.

I've been going to different countries at that time. I don't know. I think I'm just looking for something new, something different, something to get my head straight, something to let me forget about him. I've been to Japan, the Philippines, Taiwan, New York, Indonesia, Canada and France. But I keep thinking about Sam. And the weird thing is, in all countries I've been to, it's always raining. It was also raining when we broke up. Maybe the weather knows what I really feel. I thought I'd be happy once I let Sam go. But no. I still miss him. I know I want to be with him. I still love him. I wonder if he feels the same way for me, too.

I decided to go back to Korea. I mean, this is my home. Maybe the weather there would be a lot better than when I left. But it was also raining when I came home.

"You know, it's been raining for months now," said Teo. "If it doesn't rain hard, it rains lightly. It stops sometimes. But only in the morning."

"I see," I managed to answer.

When I came home, my childhood friend, Teo, always visits me. He's like my brother. His Dad is my father's bestfriend so we literally grew up together with me being his older sister.

"Do you want to go out some time noona?" he asked. "I bet you miss the cafes here."

"Yeah. I do. When?" I answered without energy.

"Saturday? What do you think?" he suggested.

"I'm free. But I hope it doesn't rain this hard," I said looking out the window.

"I hope so, too."

Saturday came and I decided to visit my favorite cafe. Our favorite cafe. Me and Sam. It started to shine earlier but now, it's raining again. When will this end? When will the sun shine bright again? Why does it seem to be so sad?

Somehow, when I sat in the cafe, all I see is Sam's face. We go here almost everyday before. This is the nearest cafe from their agency and I always insisted him to go here after their rehearsals. Those were the days I was happy. We were both busy. He's a singer. I'm a budding fashion designer. The times we had a cup of coffee here were memories I treasured. It was also special if he brought Teo and Yun with him.

But now, I had no one. I broke up with him because I was becoming lonely. They always had to be at work or at events. They went to a lot of countries last year for fanmeets and I was left here waiting for them. If he wasn't busy, he'd be sleeping. If he's free, I would be the one busy for a new shoot or event. I guess you can say, we drifted apart. I hope wherever Sam is right now, he's having a clear day.

I decided I didn't want coffee today. So I called Teo and said I'll be going to work instead. He objected and said he'll fetch me. I stood up and took my umbrella. It's still raining but somehow, lighter.

I stood on the doorway and opened my umbrella. I took a step then someone stood beside me.

"Can I walk with you to the next cafe? I didn't bring an umbrella. I'm sorry," he said.

I looked at the guy and I recognized him immediately. His doe eyes. His derpy smile. His Western freckled skin. His naturally blonde-brown hair. Samuel Carter. He stood there looking at me, too. He still remembers me, I know it.

It's like time froze on us. I wanted to touch him but I can't move. I wanted to speak but I feel so weak. And at that moment, I saw our special moments together back then flash through my mind. He kept looking at my eyes as though he's watching them.

I looked straight ahead and said, "Sure."

He walked beside me, hands in his pockets, his head hung low. I looked straight ahead and forced to keep myself composed. I cannot lie but my heart feels so happy right now.

And as though everything was planned, the sky began to clear. The rain has stopped.

"The rain finally stopped," I heard him say.

I brought the umbrella low and closed it. I walked, he kept standing there. He called my name and I stopped.

"I'm glad you're back," he said. And just by hearing his voice, I knew he was happy.

Then I noticed a van stop a few meters ahead of me. I knew that van. It's the van Lunafly uses.

I turned to face Sam. He was still looking at me. I wanted to jump at him and hug him tight. I missed this person with all my heart. All I want to do now is be with him forever.

"It was raining when we broke up. Also in London when I went there. I came back to Korea and it was still raining. This is the first time I saw the sun shine again," he said looking at the clear sky.

"I know. I've been to a lot of countries, too for the past 3 months and it was raining everywhere. Today. Today is a clear day," I said looking up,

"I still love you, Minhee. I thought of no one else but you," he said. I looked at him again and I saw wet eyes. < I put my hand out and "I want it to be sunny again, Sam. Do you?" I asked.

"Wrong. I nev want it to rain again," he answered. He walked towards me and took my hand. I felt the warmth again, the warmth of his touch, that warmth that always gave me a happy feeling inside. He owns my heart. I started to feel my eyes getting wet so I turned around to walk. I saw Teo and Yun already standing near the van. I knew it was them. They were smiling. I took a step but Sam pulled me into an embrace. Now I feel the warmth of his whole body. His warmth has taken the chill from the rain away. The rain has stopped inside me. "Let's not make it rain anymore. I love you till the sun dies," I heard him say. I felt his warm lips touch my forehead. I gave him the tightest hug I can give. No more cloudy days. There are just going to be clear days ahead.