One Shot - 2ne1 - Hidden Cutie Chaerin

A Compilation of One Shots
I was waiting for Bom noona to finish their recording. I went straight to YG after my class. I've been hhere for 2 hours already and I'm feeling sleepy.

I told my sister we'd go home together. I just didin't think it would take this long.

It's been a while and I fell asleep, I think. I heard a girl giggle and I woke up. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Lee Chaerin. I rubbed my eyes to get a better look at her eyes and her lips. Nothing can beat the way she smiles. She is just beautiful.

"Chaerin-ah," I said.

"Junmyun oppa," she said with her very cute eyesmile.

"Is your recording already over?" I asked sitting up straight on the sofa.

"Nae. Oppa. You are so cute," she said putting her phone right at my face.

Aish! She took another sleeping photo of me. She really never gets tired of doing this to me. >__<

"Yah! You delete that!" I said trying to get her phone.

"Anya! I like it," she said standing up.

"Lee Chaerin, why do you always do this to me?" I asked grabbing her hand.

"Huh?! Which one?" she asked with a very innocent look.

This is what I like about Chaerin. Her image as CL is so fierce and strong. A lot of girls would which to be like her. But the real Lee Chaerin is cute, simple and oh so sweet. Her smile. Her honest eyes. And I like it that I get to see the real her. Although, yes. She annoys me pretty much. -.-

"You keep on annoying me," I said releasing her hand.

"Because...I like you," she said sticking her tongue out.

"You always say that," I said sitting back.

"And you always don't believe me," she said.

But then noona already came down with Minzy and Dara noona.<

"Junmyun oppa!" said Minzy hugging me. I missed this kid.

"Hey!" I said hugging her back.

"Jeongmal mianhae Junmyun-ah. Our recording took too long," said Bom noona kissing my cheek.

I wiped away the gloss left by her cheeks. "It's okay noona. Hi Dara noona!" I said with a big smile.

"Hi Junmyun! I missed you!" she said in English.

"Are you coming with us?" Bom noona asked Dara noona.

"Nae, nae. Let's go?!" answered Dara noona.

I looked back at Minzy. "Aren't you going home yet?" I asked.

"Ani oppa. I have to fix my locker first. Bye bye!" she said going ul the stairs.

"Bye! How about you Chaerin-ah? asked her.

"Hmmm. I can't go home yet. Me and Jiyong oppa still have one song to record," she said sadly.

"I see. You take care. And have fun ," I said with a smile.

"Aigooo!!! I feel goosebumps because of the two of you. xD" said Dara noona with her signature laugh.

"Unnie!" said Chaerin.

"You two say your goodbye's now. We'll be in the car, Junmyun-ah," said Bom noona. And they weny off together.

I looked back at Chaerin.

"I'll be going now, Chaerin-ah," I said.

She then rushed to me and kissed my cheek.

"Bye bye oppa! Saranghae!" she said climbing up the stairs, too.

I guess, I'll be missing her again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - waaaaaaaaaaah.!!!! It's the ffirst time I wrote something from a guy's POV. It wwas fun.¡¡¡¡ xD At last, I finally updated again. xD I'll do my best to keep this up. I only did this on my phone. If there are any spelling errors, please, TELL ME.!!! thank you.!!! I hope you comment, btw. xD