One Shot - TOPP DOGG Dorm 1 (Jenissi, Gohn, Nakta, Sangdo, Hansol, Yano) - I Don't Like Kids

A Compilation of One Shots
My mom let me join this "volunteering project" she's into. She goes to this orphanage and takes care of some of the kids.

"You should go Jimin-ah. Taking care of little ones are fun," she would say.

I'm not good at taking care of kids okay?! I mean, I'm the youngest in our family. I'm used to being taken care of, not the other way around.

"Who knows? Your view in kids may change if you come with me this Saturday. I promise. You're going to have fun," my mom said.

Somehow, the way she said it was so powerful. I said yes. I don't know. I guess, maybe, I'll give it a try.

That Saturday, I went with mom. I thought it was going to be fun. But all I see is a cute little house with stars and all the cute stuff stuck on its wall. =_=

I DO NOT BELONG HERE.! I mean, I'm known as JM.! The up and coming next best female rapper in South Korea.! I can't be seen in a place like this.! No.!

"Oh, Mrs. Yoon! It's good to see you here again. Is she your daughter?" asked the attendant.

"Yes, she is. Are the boys already here?" asked mom.

Oh great. Just great! Boys?! Little boys are the most untamablae beings in the world! I can see my future now. -.-

"Yes, they are. They're at the playground with the other kids," said the attendant. "I'm sure you'll like them. Have fun," she told me.

"Please pray for my sanity," I said. And I meant it for her to take seriously.

We went to the playground and there a lot of kids. There were also some volunteers, too. And there was this guy standing in front of the swings pushing some random kid. He stood up and stared at me. I froze. And time stopped, too. He doesn't look very handsome but he had this aura of gentleness and care. I fell for it. I think I'm in love.

"Hyung. The kids at the sandbox are looking for you," said this other cute guy with chubby cheeks. I think they're the boys the attendant was talking about. And I thought she was referring to little boys. *O* I guess I won't get bored here anyway.

"Oh. Okay. Let's go," said Mr. Gentle Eyes. Yes. I'm going to call him that from now on.

"Yah. Sangdo-ssi. Sangwon-ssi," my mom called.

The two boys stopped and turned around. They looked at my mom and smiled. The one with the chubby cheeks ran to her and bowed.

"Mrs. Yoon! You're here," said Chubby Cheeks. Yes. I'll call him that, too.

"Sangwon-ssi," my mom said. Oh. So, that's his name. "This is my daughter, Jimin-ah," she said pointing at me.

"Ah. Hello noona!" he said. Wait, I'm his noona?! ._. I hope Mr. Gentle Eyes isn't.

"Hello, Jimin-ssi," greeted Mr. Gentle Eyes. *O*

"This is Sangwon and Sangdo. They're some of the volunteer boys here. You can go with them and have fun with the kids," said my mom.

I nodded my head and followed the two. I just can't stop staring at Sangdo. I think Sangdo would fit to be a good dad, not just a boyfriend. Oh gosh. I'm thinking things too fast. >___<

We were already at the sandbox and there were other boys there, too.

"Hyungs, Mrs. Yoon brought her daughter along. Jimin noona!" said Sangwon pushing me.

"Uhm... Hi?" I said unsurely.

The other boys stood up and greeted me. They are pretty tall people. I'm only 168cm!

"Call me Nakta," said the tallest and the skinniest.

"Gohn. Just Gohn," said another tall guy with a lot of earrings. I don't think he should be here. He held his hand out to me and I shook it.

"Kim Hansol. Are you a noona?" asked a very cute guy. He's boyfriend material.

"I guess so. October 1992," I answered.

"Aaaaw. A noona," said Hansol frowning. "Gohn hyung is a 92-liner. But Taeyang hyung's older. 1991."

The Taeyang guy stood up. He isn't that tall and he looks like a derp.

"Yo! Taeyang," he said with a smile, putting his hand out for me to shake.

I looked at his hands before I shook it. They were beautiful! Just like some elite woman's hands. And they were soft! Is this really a guy?

"So, were you forced to go here?" asked Gohn.

"Uhm.. Slightly?" I said. I wasn't really sure. "How about you guys?"

"I wasn't! I like it here. And Sangdo hyung. And Hansol hyung, too," said Sangwon. He's pretty active. He really fits to be here.

"I like kids," saud Sangdo. And I want to have some with you. *O*

"I don't," said Gohn ruffling his hair.

"You don't have a choice," said Taeyang.

"We're doing this for a school project. We dragged the maknaes along," said Nakta.

"Oh. I see," I said sitting on the bench. Some kids ran across me. "My mom said I needed some therapy. And taking care of kids would help me," I said.

"You're hot-headed, aren't you?" said Sangdo.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I can see it in your eyes," Said Sangdo. Oh gosh! That means he's been staring at me all this time?!

"Taking care of kids can teach you patience. Trust me," said Hansol.

"I see," I managed to answer.

Then a kid ran to Sangdo and tugged on his shirt

"Oppa! Mrs. Yoon brought some dresses. Chanhee said she's prettier than me. Can you see who's more prettier?" said the kid.

"Chanhee said that to our little Kiyoung?" said Hansol carrying her.

"Nae," she said. The kid is cute.

"Let's take a look at Chanhee, then," said Gohn.

"Noona, come with us," said Sangwon.

I stood up. Sangdo walked by me. "You're going to love this place Jimin noona," he said and smiled.

No. I think I'm going to love you. *O*

=======================================================

Don't get me wrong. I'm a Jenissi-biased. But Sangdo just fit the role so much than he would. And I don't think Jenissi would be so active or talkative when it comes to kids.

Please comment below if you liked it.¡ I want to meet more Topp Klass.¡ :D