One Shot - NU'EST - The Other Girl

A Compilation of One Shots
It's the day of the pageant at school and I'm nervous. And my brother isn't here yet! I am becoming very nervous here. Even JR isn't here. And my classmates, too. I am so dead.

I was staring at the mirror and on my face. I wanted to cry but all these make-up would go to waste. Then I noticed a smiling face. I turned around.

"Oppa!" I shouted standing, grabbing the edges of my dress and running to him. "Why were you late?!" I said hugging him.

"I'm sorry. I had to drag our friends here," he said pointing to his back.

I saw JR and Minhyun. They were outside the dressing room. And they were with another guy and a girl. JR's arm were over the girl's shoulders. NO!

"What's wrong?" asked Aron oppa. In English.

"Who is JR with?" I asked.

"Oh, them? That's Baekho and Minki," he answered.

"Minki?" I whispered. That must be the girl. Gosh. Even her name is pretty, just like her face. And her blond hair is awesome. Gosh! Why would JR bring her here?! I thought he liked ME?! T^T

"Want to go meet them?" he asked taking my hand.

"Wait. Where did JR meet that Minki?" I stopped him.

"Minki? He's part of our training. He's a nice guy," he answered.

"Wait, did you say he's a guy?" I asked very surprised.

"Yeah. What? Did you think he's a girl? No way. But he does have a pretty face. Come on," he said.

That was a relief. I followed him outside and I greeted Minhyun.

"You look beautiful Minjung. I'm sure you're going to win!" he told me.

"Thanks," I answered. "Jonghyun," I turned to him and smiled.

He stepped closer to me and held my face. "You look beautiful, Minjung. Are you nervous?" he asked.

"No. You're here now," I said.

"Let go, Jonghyun," said Aron oppa taking his hand off of my hands. "That's Baekho, by the way. Then Minki-ah. They're around the same age as you," he said pointing at them.

"Hey!" greeted Baekho. He's a pretty built-up guy for someone my age. "I didn't know Aron hyung had a pretty sister."

"Yeah. He never talks about you. Just now. My name is Choi Minki," said the pretty guy.

"She's our class muse," said Minhyun. "I really hope you win."

"Now that you guys are here, I know I can win," I said.

"You better go back to the dressing room. Only a few minutes until it starts," said Aron oppa.

"Okay. I'll go back. Cheer for me, okay?" I said taking my skirt. "By the way, Jonghyun," I continued "

Nae?" he looked at me.

"Please stay away from Minki-ssi. Please?" I said with puppy eyes.

"Huh?" his eyes looking surprised. Then I think, he got it. "Oh all right. I'll stay away," he said. But he put his arm on Minki's shoulders again.

"Choi Jonghyun!" I pouted.

"Okay. I will. It was just a joke. I love you, Minjung," he said.

"Aish! Go inside now," Aron oppa said pushing me inside. I gave JR one last flying kiss.

==================================================

Aron is such a tease. xD Now you know who my Nu'est bias is. JR is <3

Comment below please¡ Let me know who you want tto read next. :D