One Shot - B1A4 - Teacher and His Friends

A Compilation of One Shots

It's Friday again and I am so excited.! *O*

I have piano lessons every Friday with a college student. His name is Jinyoung. He's taking music in college and teaches some kids basics in piano to make up for his allowance. My father hired him. He's also a science professor at Jinyoung oppa's college. I'm a senior high student.

I practiced a lot for our lesson today. I practiced my favorite song, BoA's Disturbance. I'm sure he's going to like it.

I was already on the piano when our maid came in the music room. "Your teacher is already here, miss," she said.

"Okay! Let him come in," I said.

She went out then I heard laughs coming outside. Who should that be? ._.

I saw someone peek inside. A boy. I looked at him. He looked at me. He stood at the doorway and smiled. He's cute. But wait.

"Uhm.. Hello. Who are you?" I asked. I hope this isn't a ghost. Oh, good Lord. Please! Bot a ghost! T^T

"Gongchannie," he said giving me an eyesmile.

I can still hear other people outside. Did Dad bring his friends here? He doesn't do that.

"Are you one of my Dad's friends' son?!" I asked. He can't be my Dad's friend. He's too young. He looks just around my age.

"Ani. I'm Jinyoung hyung's friend," he said.

Then, I sae Jinyoung at the door. There were other boys behind him. He was trying to get out of their grip. I stood up.

"What's going on?! What are you doing to Jinyounggie oppa?!" I shouted. They stopped.

"I told you. I'm sorry Ahyoung-ssi," he said bowing and fixing himself. The other boys were smiling and looking at me. They're giving me the creeps. >_<

"Hi!" greeted the one with glassed.

"Uhm... hi?" I greeted unsurely.

"These are my friends, Ahyoung. They wanted to come along and see how I teach," said oppa rubbing the back of his neck. "I should've texted you or your Dad before we went here."

"We just wanted to see how pretty you are. He's been telling stories about you," said the short one.

"Pretty?! Me?!" I said surprised.

"Ha-ha-ha! Don't listen to them," said Jinyounggie oppa waving his hands in front of him.

The guy with the cap walked towards me. I took a step back. "Call me Baro, " he said putting his hand out. I shook them and bowed.

They greeted me one by one. The one with glasses was Shinwoo oppa. He loooks smart. The short guy is Sandeul oppa. Jinyounggie oppa said he was a good singer.

"Gongchan, right?" I asked the one who peeked in earlier.

"Nae," he answered with a smile. I'm liking him. He has a very cute eyesmile. I think he can do aegyo, too. *O*

"He's still in highschool llike you, Ahyoung-ssi," said Jinyounggie oppa.

"Oh. That's nice," I said.

"What have you prepared for me today?" asked Jinyounggie oppa.

"Disturbance. By BoA-ssi," I said sitting on the bench.

"Great! I'll sing for you!" said Sandeul. I want to hear him sing.

"Thank you. Wait. I'll call Dad first. I'll tell him you brought some friends and ask if you could all stay for dinner," I suggested.

"Food! I'm in!" said Baro.

"It's okay, Ahyoung-ssi. I mean, it's embarrassing," said Jinyounggie oppa.

"Aaaw! Come on hyung! I want to eat real food! Not tthe food you always cook," said Gongchan.

"Excuse me?!" I asked with very questioning eyes.

"We live in one dorm, that's why," answered Shinwoo oppa.

"I see. Then stay. We can make the maids cook their specialties. It's seldom this house gets any visitors anymore. You can stay," I said.

The boys looked at each other then nodded.

"THANK YOU!" they cheered.

 

================================================================================

 

I just thought of this since I remembered I haven't eaten lunch yet and I was still practicing some singing. XD\

 

Comment below friends.! I'd appreciate it. <3