Good

Innocent Love

Ch. 5

Krystal’s POV:

“What am I supposed to do?!”  I started pulling my hair and after a wail, let my head fall back down onto my desk.

“What is she screaming about now?” Luna said flipping through my magazines while lying on my bed.

“She’s trying to get her feelings for Amber straight.” Sulli answered not looking up from her phone.

“I thought you said you didn’t like her like that.” Luna ran over to me and grabbed me by the collar and looked me in the eye.

“Well, I didn’t…at least I thought I didn’t but then…” I remembered back to the night where we first talked and I completely blanked out and started daydreaming about my outing with Amber last week.

“Hello~ Earth to Krystal; is anybody home?” Sulli and Luna were waving their hands in front of me, trying to bring me back from dreamland.

“Sorry. What were we talking about?”

“This girl…she needs to go see a doctor.” Luna face palmed herself and shook her head in disapproval.

“Why did you suddenly start liking Amber?” Luna asked again, her hands still cover her face.

“There’s just something about her. The way she talks. She talks with so much…enthusiasm. Every word that comes out of , you could tell that she just means it.”

“So you like…the way she talks.” Luna looks at me with disbelief.

“And her eyes…you get caught up in them and the rest is history. It’s like once you look into her deep brown orbs you don’t even know who you are anymore.”

“And her eyes brainwashes you…go on.” Luna and Sulli sat their intrigued.

“Her personality is so bright, when I’m with her it just makes my day better even though it was only for a few hours and all we talked about why we chose the majors we are in now. She’s so comfortable to talk to and not to mention a sweetheart. Who offers to buy someone a drink when they accidently bump into them? Even when I was being cold towards her she still had it in her to laugh and understand me.

“Anything else?”

“OH! Let’s not forget about her smile, oh god her smile. I’ve never seen such…piece of art.” I sighed remembering how she smiled at me at the theaters yesterday night.

Luna and Sulli looked at each other as if I was high on something. But I didn’t bother with them. They wouldn’t understand anyways.

“That’s it? Sounds like just a crush.”

“That’s what it is, Luna.” Sulli told her.

“Oh, I’ve mistaken. I thought you were in love with her.”

“Soon.” Sulli answered for me again.

“Sulli!”

“What?” She looked at me innocently. “I can see it, in a few weeks you’ll be completely head over heels for her and I’ll be there to tell you I told you so.”

“…I’m scared what you say might actually be true.”

“Then why not go for it?” Luna suggested back on my bed once more.

“Bad timing. She has a boyfriend.”

“A hot boyfriend.” Sulli beamed.

“Regardless! She is taken and she doesn’t like me that way.”

“How do you know?” Luna asked sitting up like a little kid curious about everything.

As I was about to answer Sulli covered my mouth. Oh great, what nonsense is going to come spewing out of this time.

“Because she is Krystal Jung! She is no fool to those who are attracted to her whether it is male or female. She’s been hit on, flirted with, and almost harassed enough to know when someone is interested in her.

“When was I ever harassed?” I asked myself trying to remember when someone has invaded my comfort zone.

“The both of you worry me sometimes.”

*BEEP, BEEP*

“Soojung, your phone.” Sulli grabbed it from my side desk and tossed it to me.

“Thanks….!” I was so shocked that I didn’t notice that my phone slipped out of my hands and hit the floor. My poor phone.

“What? What happened? Who is it from?” Sulli jumped from her seat from my sudden shriek.

“And more importantly what did it say to make you drop your phone?”

“It’s from Amber.”

“Ooooh~ What did she say?”

“She said…” I picked up my phone and showed them the message screen.

“I miss you :( :( :(”

Sulli suddenly yanked my phone out of my hands.

“Hey, give that back! What are you doing?!” I yelled, trying to pry my cellphone from her hands before she could do something that I would regret.

“Just helping you out.” Sulli said raising both her hands in the air and started typing. I tried jumping to get my phone but to no avail since she’s much taller than me and with her arms raised it makes it almost an impossible feat.

“You’re doing it all wrong.” Luna said from behind Sulli, reading what she was typing.

“Oh, and you think you could do better.”

Luna offered her hand and Sulli easily handed my phone over.

“Hey, excuse me but that’s MY phone!” I said tackling Luna. We both fell towards the ground, I felt another weight on me and I’m guessing it’s Sulli.

The three of us were wrestling on the ground trying to get possession of the electronic device when a loud knock could be heard at the door.

We all stopped as we heard the knocking and our heads shot up. The three of us looked at each other before getting off the floor. Luna and I adjusted ourselves properly on the ground while Sulli went to go answer the door.

 

Amber’s POV:

“Hello?”

“Hey, Sulli! Is…um, Krystal home?” I smiled at her. I mentally chuckled at the site in front of me. was open and her expression was priceless.

*SLAM*

And…she just closed the door on me.

I put my ear to the door and I heard some shuffling, screams, and noises as if something was being thrown around or being dumped into.

Strange.

I pulled away from the door and was about to try my luck again and hopefully not get the door slammed on me again but before my knuckles could connect with the door, it opened.

“A-Amber. What brings you here?”

“Oh, I dropped by to see if you wanted to go get something to eat with me. I mean since your friend told me that you were bored to death and so painfully alone. She even gave me your dorm number, she was so persistent too.”

She raised her eyebrows at me as if I grew another head from my head.

“What friend?”

“Oh, ugh…Victoria? I’m terrible with names.” I racked my brains trying to remember the overly excited girl with the huge smile that came prancing up to me earlier this afternoon.

“I’m so going to kill her later.” I heard her whisper.

“But seeing as you are busy, maybe next time?” I said as I saw two girls behind her pushing each other trying to get to the door, knocking over a stack of magazines in the process.

*CRASH*

The sound of glass hitting the floor made Krystal and I jump in surprise.

“Will you excuse me for a second?” She smiled nervously at me before closing the door once again. Is this close the door on Amber day or something?

I heard yelling coming from inside, a few more thuds, before Krystal opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

Closing the door behind her, she shuffled on her feet for a few seconds before speaking.

“I’d be glad to go to dinner with you.”

“You sure? I don’t want to ruin your moment with your friends.”

“Yeah, Sulli has Luna to keep her company and I’m pretty hungry right now.” She smiled.

“Great, there’s this awesome barbeque place that just opened up at the block and the meat there is amazing.”

“Alright, let’s go. Let me just grab my things from my room first.”

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

“You should look at your face right now.” I laughed out loud at her.

“Why? Is there something on my face?” She started to rummage through her purse for a mirror.

“No, just drool.” I laughed even harder when she tried to clean with the back of hand.

“I was only joking. OW! What was that for?” I pouted. She slapped me on my arm, hard too. She has long arms if she could reach over the table like that.

“You like meat don’t you?”

“Why would you say that?” She smiled brightly as she popped a piece of cooked brisket in .

“Because when the meat got here, your eyes followed them from the plate onto the grill…and you were drooling.”

“Hey! I was not drooling!”

“Sure, then I guess you won’t want any of this. I’ll just eat it all for you.” I said using the thongs to push all the meat to my side.

Her chopsticks took hold on my tongs and she looked at me with this emotionless glare. Now that is scary.

“If you want don’t want to die, I suggest you put those back where they were.” She said in a cold voice. I stared at her, not uttering a word but started laughing as she realized what she just did.

“S-sorry. I…I didn’t mean to do that.” She shifted in her seat awkwardly and sipped on her drink.

“Hahaha, no it’s fine. I think that’s pretty cool that you could be yourself in front of me. Makes me feel special even when we haven’t known each other for that long.”

“You are special.” She mumbled.

“Thanks! You are pretty special yourself.” I beamed at her.

I saw a pink shade form across her cheeks. This girl is so shy, Key is totally wrong about her.

“By the way…that text you sent me earlier…” She started. Wait, did I send her a message?

“What text? I’ve been in the studio since this morning and haven’t used my phone at all.” I tilted my head. “Are you sure it was form me?”

She also looked at me confused and she pulled on her phone, looking for my thread. When she found it she stretched her arm out, showing me the screen.

“I miss you, sad face.” I read aloud. “Sorry about that, it was probably Key. He likes getting into my phone and messing with it.”

“No, it’s okay. I understand, my best friend likes to do that too and most of the time it causes some pretty big misunderstandings.”

“So this Key person, is he your best friend?”

“Yeah, more or less; he’s family. He’s like a brother to me.”

“That’s cool. It’s always nice to have someone to rely on when things turn bad.”

“Yeah, he’s great. Actually he saved my life. Or actually saved me from doing something really stupid that almost go me killed.”

"Really?? How?"

“I think that’s a story for another day. Shall we go? I’ll walk you back to your dorm.”

 

Krystal’s POV:

Won’t this stupid heart of mine ever stop beating so rapidly? I swear if it beats any louder, I can kiss my secret goodbye.

Damn you, Amber.

Why do you have to look so cute?

I didn’t want dinner to end and the walk back to my dorm felt so short. I wished I lived further away or at least hang out more but she has a basketball tournament to go tomorrow so she can’t be out too late.

That reminds me, I have a track meet in two weeks. I wonder if Amber would go. Should I ask?
I wonder if she would let me go to her tournament.

…I have a recording to do for my recital…

“Hey, um…I have this meet coming up in a couple of weeks and you know if you aren’t busy…”

“I’d love to; just send me the information when you get it.” Oh, that smile, can I just float away up into cloud nine?

“Great! I’ll definitely let you know.”

“Oh, look we’re here.” I frowned when I saw my dorm building. The rest of the walk up to my room was silent. I just wanted to savior the last few seconds i have with her. I know we aren’t together and I know she doesn’t like me like the way I do her but just being next to her is okay for now.

“Goodnight, good luck with your tournament tomorrow.”

“Thanks, I’ll see you later.” She said walking off, waving at me before turning for the exit.

When I entered my dorm room, Sulli was already asleep with Luna on the floor with her sleeping bag. It isn’t even that late but judging me the stacks of DVD’s and endless amount of chips and coke, i'd say they had a good time.

As did I.

*BUZZ*

Thanks for joining me for dinner and just for the record even if it wasn’t me who texted you, I did miss you :)

 

(A/N: Just popped in to add this chapter since i...forgot...hehehehehe. Btw, anyone else find it hilarious that Krystal listed 'only eating meat' on her bucketlist. I wish i could to that! I love meat! Hope you enjoyed this random chapter filled with Kryber.

 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and i'm going to disappear again. Be back in a few weeks! BYE!