Make It Up to You

Innocent Love

Ch. 2

Krystal’s POV:

Oh my god, Amber is talking to me. , and I was being so rude to her but she can still smile at me like that. What everyone says is true, she is truly the most kick back and down to earth human being you will ever meet.

She introduced herself with that smile that just makes you want to smile right back at her. Her friendly vibe just pulls you in so easily that it’s hard for anyone to really dislike this girl. She reached out her hand to me when she introduced herself.

I looked at her hand for a few seconds before slowly bring mine to meet hers for a shake.

“N-nice to meet you too.” I managed a smile back at her and she busted out laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows, why is she having a fit? Is there something on my face? Is my lunch in between my teeth?

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to laugh. It’s just that you totally just did a 360 from what your emotion was earlier when I bumped into you but then again if I were you I wouldn’t be very fond with being thrown to the ground like that either.”

She joked. Gosh, she’s just so radiant, her personality is so bright. I can see why a large number of people who know of her are so attracted to her. She just as this gravitational force that draws you in and you can’t help but just want to be her friend.

“It’s okay.” Think, Krystal think! Say something, continue the conversation don’t just be awkward!”

“Well, I got to get to class.” She said digging her hands into her pockets and began taking steps into the direction she was already heading.

Great, nice job. This is probably the only time that you get to talk to her and you didn’t even make it remotely interesting for her.

“Hey, actually.” She called after as we were already a fair distance away from each other.

“Yes?” I looked at her curiously. Is she going to ask for my number?! Please ask for my number. But why would she? We don't even know each other.

“I really do feel bad for knocking you down like that and well, I know you are probably busy with classes but I was wondering if you want to go grab something to drink later? I mean, I’ll treat you since kind of had have some skinship with the floor." She chuckled.

“Um…” She just asked if I wanted to have a drink!!” Okay, calm, girl calm down. Don’t let that fan girl side you yours out.

“I apologize if it’s weird. It’s just that Professor Harris told me that we would be working with each other in the near future and I don’t want us to have this bad start. I really am not a bad person. And it would really mean a lot to me if you let me do this for you.” She explained and pretended to pout to have me cave in to her request.

Gosh, she doesn’t need to pout but I’m glad she did. I mentally took a picture of it.

“I would love to.” I gave her my brightest smile that is only saved for people are close to me.

“Alright! Awesome, are you free after your next class?”

“Yeah, it ends at 3. It’s my last lecture for the day.” I shifted the books in my arms.

“Great! I’ll meet you here then. See you later, Krystal!” She waved at me ecstatically as she looked at her watch before dashing off to her next class.

“Bye! Amber.” I whispered the last part as she was already long gone.

I smiled to myself and replayed everything that just happened between me and Amber. The more I think about this and how I reacted, the more I get the feeling that whatever it is that I feel towards her whether it’s a crush or just random giddiness isn’t going to be your natural friendship.

 

Amber’s POV:

“What took you so long, Amber? Now we’re both stuck in the front of the class.”

“Hey, no one told you to wait outside the hall for me.” I laughed at my friend's childish antics.

“Well, excuse me for being a good friend. You should appreciate me more!” He crossed his arm and pretended to be mad at me.

“I do appreciate you; now would you stop being a drama queen, Key. Lecture is going to start soon.” I nudge his shoulder and point to the front with my pen as the professor walked into the room.

“So, why did it take you so long? Some people I bumped into said you left early.” He asked while getting his laptop out to take notes, or so you think.

“I bumped in Krystal, literally. She’s really small. She went tumbling into the ground and I felt bad and I wanted to introduce myself to the girl that’s got Suho going so crazy in love over.”

“As in Krystal, Krystal?”

“Yes, Krystal Jung.” What’s the big deal?

“You’ve never met her before. You sure?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Because you both are in the athletics program. It’s hard to believe that two of the stars in sports at this school have never been acquainted with each other.”

“Well, maybe this world isn’t as small as we all believe it is to be.”

“Does Suho even still like this girl? It’s been months since he said anything about ‘his’ perfect girl.”

I just shrugged my shoulder and started biting my pen.

“So what? You bumped into her and apologize. Took you that long to say sorry?”

“Ugh, no. I felt bad so I’m taking her out for a drink.” I jumped in my seat when my book got slammed shut by the seatmate.

“Are you insane, Amber? I know you are like the most friendly person on this planet but this will cause a stir. Rumors will spread and fast.”

I shoved his hand away and began typing in my own laptop as the professor continued his lecture. How he’s oblivious to the amount of noise Key is making is beyond me.

I started ignoring him until a message popped up on my screen. Key was messaging me through his computer.

‘Bad idea, Amber.’

“I don’t know what the big deal is. We are two people who are trying to get acquainted. ‘

‘It’s not that, it’s that these TWO PEOPLE just happened to be some of the biggest names on this campus.’

‘Still don’t see why the all the commotion. I have a boyfriend, remember? And last I checked I’m not gay so I don’t really see any type of rumors spreading.’

‘Fine, don’t say that I didn’t warn you…’

~*~*~*~*~

No One’s POV:

Amber quickly picked her things and shoved inside her bag.

“Whoa, what’s the hurry.” Key looked at her franticness.

“I have someone to meet, remember?” Amber said double checking that I have all my possessions.

“Oh, right. With the girl you knocked over.”

“Yeah and it’s already past three. You know how I don’t like keeping people waiting.”

“I heard she has a pretty cold personality.” Key threw into the conversation.

“So?” I said jumping down the stairs.

“Korean BBQ for a week says she doesn’t show up.”

Amber stopped in her track and eyed the boy before smiling and shook on it.

“Deal!” She screamed before running off once again to the previous spot. .

“Still don’t know what the hurry is.” Key huffed as she made his way out the building and towards his dorm.

As he exited the door, he spotted a familiar figure staring off into the direction that Amber ran off to.

“Yo, what are you doing just standing there?”

“Ehyo, Key! Didn’t see you there.” The guy pointed off at a specific direction and looked at Key confused before asking. “Well, I kind of came here to walk my girlfriend back to her dorm but it seems as if she has somewhere she needs to be seeing as she busted through those doors and sprinted past me.”

“Oh, she has a prior engagement with some girl she made eat dirt.”

The latter just shook her head. “Guess she’ll tell me about it later.” Shrugging his shoulder, he threw an arm over Key’s shoulders and began dragging the poor boy off to play some tackle football with other students on campus.

“Where are we going?” Key asked bewildered.

“Don’t worry about it.”

 

(A/N: Hi! Bye! Decided to throw in another update. You can't really get a feel of a story with just one chapter :P I hoped you guys enjoy it. So thanks for dropping by and if you have time don't hesistate to drop a COMMENT or Subsribe! Whichever one you prefer. )

Oh and anyone want to throw in suggestions as to who i should choose to be Amber's boyfriend?! Cause i'm clueless!!