LONELY - Darayang Version.

LONELY

Being a playboy, Youngbae was never serious in his relationships. He never cared about a girls' feeling. He had been in too many relationships. With his innocent face, no one knows how bad he can be. But one day, he met Sandara Park.

Youngbae never played around anymore when he met Dara Park. He stopped dating other girls and tried to make Dara his girl. He tried hard to get Dara. He never gave up when Dara rejected him. He tried to prove to her that he really is in love with her. Youngbae changed.

Dara didn't like Youngbae when she first met him. After seeing that he changed, she decided to give him a chance. As she got to know him more, she was attracted to him but as days passed, she felt, different. She felt like the only reason she was in a relationship with Youngbae is because she sympathized him and decided to let him have her for a moment and then get away from him. 

When Dara is out with him, she felt lonely because she kept thinking that she forced herself into the relationship. She wanted  give him all her love but she doesn't really love him. Well, she thinks she doesn't. It's not that Youngbae is a bad guy, heck, he changed just for her, which girl wouldn't be touched? As touched as she is, she just doesn't love him like he loves her.

Youngbae woke up from a bad dream. He was sweating and panting. "She would never do that," he said to himself. He had a dream that Dara would leave him. He picked up his phone which was on his bed side table. He checked to see if he had any calls or texts from Dara. Nothing. He then decided to call Dara.

"Hello?" Dara answered lazily.

"Babe?" Youngbae said.

"Bae-ah, it's four in the morning." Dara snapped. Youngbae didn't realize it was that early. He looked at his digital clock and chuckled.

"Are you dreaming, babe? It's 0800AM."  

"Really? I guess I slept to late today." Youngbae could feel Dara pout on the other line. "What did you call for?" Dara asked.

"I missed you," Youngbae smiled.

"Bae, you just met me hours ago." Dara giggled.

"Dara, do you love me?" Youngbae asked. Dara stopped laughing. Does Youngbae know how she actually felt about him? "Dara, you there?" Youngbae said as she became quiet.

"Bae, of course I do. Why the sudden question?" Dara asked but Youngbae didn't answer her.

"Are you going to leave me?" Youngbae asked. 

"No..." she stuttered. "No, I'm not." she answered. Youngbae sighed, somehow he knew she was lying. He felt it and he prepared himself for the worse.

"Okay then," he said softly. 

"Remember I'm coming over later," Dara smiled.

"Yup, bye." Youngbae hung up. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later, Youngbae's doorbell rang.

"Hey Bae," Dara greeted as Youngbae opened the door. She was acting all cheery because she didn't want him to suspect her feelings.

'Can we talk?" Youngbae led Dara over to his couch after closing his door.

"What about?" Dara asked. "Can't we talk later, I want to watch my daily drama." Dara took the remote control of Youngbae's television. Youngbae sighed. As Dara was watching her drama, that feeling was there again. That empty feeling that she would always feel when she's with Youngbae. She suddenly sighed. She noticed how far apart she and Youngbae are sitting but she kept it that way.

When her drama ended, Youngbae turned off the television. "Can we talk now?" he asked seriously.

"Sure," she answered. "what is it that you want to talk about?" she asked.

"Do you love me?" he asked. Dara stiffened and her body grew tense, he had lost faith in her.

"Bae, you've asked me this morning and I've answered." Dara said nervously.

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me," Youngbae looked at her.

"Bae..."

"I knew it," he said. "you don't." 

"Youngbae," Dara started.

"No, what's not enough Dara? I gave you all my love." Youngbae's expression changed.

"Youngbae ah, I know but, I should tell you what I really feel then." Dara said. That innocent face, with the broken heart. Dara felt her heart hurting but she knows that she had to hurt him, real bad, so he would let her go. "Every time I'm with you, I'm lonely. I don't even know why, I just feel that way. I appreciate all the love that you've given me but sorry I couldn't return it because, I don't..." Dara paused, suddenly, she found it hard to say that she doesn't love him as she saw the tears in Youngbae's eyes. "love you." she finally continued.

"I know, I should've known." Youngbae looked down. 

"I hope we can still be friends, Bae." Dara said softly.

"I changed for you, the girl who I hit on for years and now I found out, the relationship was one sided." Youngbae's tears fell. Dara started tearing up too. What has she done? No man had ever cried for her. 

"Youngbae, I'm sorry." she touched his hands.

"Go," Youngbae was hurting badly.

"Bae, I'm..." 

"now." Youngbae pushed her hands away. Dara felt her tears fall. "Leave," he raised his voice. Dara stood up and left.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was it okay? Another sad story, don't worry, the surprise will be coming soon.

Viewers, please do comment, cause it makes my updates come sooner ^^ Reading supportive comments makes me want to update more.

Comment&Subscribe(: