LONELY - Seungri&Minzy; Version.

LONELY

Seungri fell in love for the first time ever. Usually he just likes girls but gets over them thinking that he doesn't need girls. But when he met Minzy, he wanted her. He had to have her. 

Flashback

Minzy walked into the dance studio looking like a guy, she was a new trainee. She came in wearing sweatpants, a large hooded sweatshirt, hiding her y figure, and she had the hood over covering her face. She approached Chaerin a fellow trainee. 

"She is the new trainee?" Seungri chuckled at Jiyong. Jiyong looked at him.

"I've seen her dance, she's quite impressive. Not quite, very." Jiyong said. 

"How old is she?" Seungri asked, still no believing.

"12 I think, I'll ask Chaerin later." Jiyong answered. The music suddenly played. Chaerin started announcing.

"I hope everyone will support her as this is her first time dancing in front of you guys," Chaerin said. Everyone clapped and cheered as Minzy walked to the center of the room. 

Her moves were powerful. With every movement she made, Seungri's eyes grew wider and wider. Her dance style is y. Her hood fell off her head revealing a very beautiful young girl. 

End Of Flashback

Seungri smiled as he remembered that moment. He would smile at every moment he thinks of Minzy. She was his girl, his world. 

Flashback

"Wow, maknae, these are some good lyrics you've written here." Jiyong complimented Seungri. Seungri had stayed up all night in the recording studio writing lyrics. 

"Thanks, hyung." Seungri smiled.

"I want to tell her but I'm afraid, if I tell her will I be the guy she would hate?" Jiyong read out the lyrics. "She's my angel." Jiyong smirked. "I like that line." he said.

"And you probably thought of Chaerin when you read that line," Seungri teased. 

"SO?" Jiyong looked at him. "What about you Mr I want to tell her but I'm afraid?" Jiyong teased back. Seungri kept quiet. "Look here, you're a rookie when it comes to love, I'm an expert."

"Oh yeah? How many girlfriends have you had?" Seungri asked.

"It doesn't matter how many girlfriends I've had you know, it's how I see things around me. That's how I became a great song writer." Jiyong smiled proudly. "As I was saying, just tell her. If she rejects you, just relax. She'd realized what she has been missing." Jiyong adviced. Seungri smiled. He was thankful that Jiyong was helpful. "Now go tell that Ero girl how you feel." 

"How did you know?!" Seungri exclaimed and blushed. Jiyong just laughed. 

Seungri went to find Minzy at the dance studio. He opened the door and saw her dancing alone. He sat and waited for her to finish. The loud song playing ended. The room was filled with clappings of one person. Minzy turned and saw Seungri.

"Oh, Seungri oppa, how long have you been sitting here?" Minzy blushed and wiped her sweat off her face. 

"Long enough to see all your y moves," Seungri smirked as he . Minzy's faced turned even redder.

"Why are you here?" Minzy asked.

"Changing topics I see?" Seungri chuckled. Minzy threw her empty water bottle at him. "Whoa, relax. I came to see you." Seungri suddenly got nervous. "Dance. Uh, came to here, I mean came here to see you dance. Yeah." he chuckled nervously.

"Oh, well, I'm done dancing." she told him. Seungri suddenly yelled. Minzy got shock.

"Seungri just tell her," he said to himself but Minzy could hear. Minzy walked over to him.

"Oppa, are you okay?" she asked.

"Minzy, I like you."

End Of Flashback

Seungri stopped his car in front of his girl's dorm building. Minzy walked towards his car with a small smile. 

"Hey, my baby." Seungri wanted to kiss her lips, but she turned her head so he kissed her cheeks. Minzy smiled at him. "Minzy, are you okay?" Seungri asked worriedly. Minzy just nodded her head.

Ever since their one month anniversary, Minzy started feeling lonely every time she's with Seungri. Even she herself doesn't understand why she's like that. Seungri is an amazing guy but, she just doesn't feel right. She'd always wonder why she felt that way. She wants to love him will all her heart and treat him well but, she just can't. 

Seungri glanced at Minzy every minute. Minzy was looking out of the window. Seungri took one hand off the steering wheel and held Minzy's hand. 

"I know you're not feeling okay," Seungri said. Soon, the car came to a stop. 

I should just come clean right now.

"Oppa, listen. I know you'd hate me for saying this..." Minzy turned towards him.

"Gosh, baby, I would never hate you." Seungri said and gripped her hand firmly.

"No, look. We should break up." Minzy said. Seungri felt his heart break but he didn't let go of her hand and waited for further explanations. "You're a great guy but, I don't know. I just feel lonely."

"It is something I've done? Minji, I can change how I am, please." Seungri started tearing up. 

"Oppa, it's not you. You did nothing wrong. I don't know, I need some time to find myself." Minzy said and got out of the car.

The rain was pouring. Minzy started to get drenched and she started walking on the pathway.

"Minji," Seungri yelled. "baby." Minzy turned around. 

"I'm sorry." Minzy turned back and started running, her tears flowing down like the raindrops on her face.

"Minzy," Seungri said. "I love you..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter will be CL & GD.

Hope you liked this. I know you might hate me for the sad ending but...a surprise will come.

Please comment and subscribe(: