LONELY - Skydragon Version.

LONELY

Chaerin loved Jiyong with all her heart but the feeling changed. Jiyong was always busy with his music while she was always busy with her 2NE1 activities that they had no time for each other. Every time they met up, things would be different. Usually they'd be playful and cheerful but as time passes by, they drifted apart. Well, actually, only Chaerin.

Jiyong always tried to make Chaerin smile. Jiyong loves Chaerin, a lot. Chaerin is his everything. His inspiration.

Chaerin wanted to tell Jiyong how she feels but, she just can't bring herself to. She'd look at him and change her words. It's cause of Jiyong's good heart. She didn't want to hurt him.

Jiyong knocked the door of the 2NE1 dorm. Chaerin sighed and open it.

"Are you ready?" Jiyong showed her his sweet and sincere smile. Chaerin faked a smile.

"Yeah." she answered. Jiyong intertwined his hands with hers and led her to his car, downstairs. "Where are we going today?" she asked as they both got into the car. 

"Our place," Jiyong looked at her. "Oh and Chae," Chaerin looked at Jiyong. He leaned forward and kissed her. "Happy 1 year, Hunchae." Jiyong smiled widely.

Chaerin had forgotten. She didn't show him that she was shocked. It was their one year anniversary. She had forgotten because she had spent most of her time planning how to not hurt Jiyong when she breaks up with him. 

I have to be CL now, she thought.

"Happy 1 year, oppa." she smirked. 

They both arrived at the park, their park. The park where Jiyong asked Chaerin to be his girlfriend. The park where Chaerin would be at if she had a problem. Jiyong laced his fingers with hers and began walking into the park. Chaerin felt bored. Jiyong's by her side but she felt, alone. She knew all they would do is start making out and then say a few words and go home. She felt like she was lying to herself. She's confused of wether she loves him or not. But all she knows is that she wanted to break up with him and she had to do it quick. If she doesn't break up with him now, Jiyong will fall deeper and she would hurt him even more when she breaks up with him in the future.

Slowly, Chaerin is beginning to come back, she started to feel bad and feel sorry for Jiyong. Especially when she sees his cheerful face. 

Chaerin go away! She told herself.

 "I can't believe we've been together for a year," Jiyong looked at the love of his life. Chaerin smiled.

"GD Honey," Chaerin said. Jiyong felt different. Knowing her for a very long time, he can read her like a book. He knows what pisses her of and what she loves. He definitely knew how to differentiate Chaerin and CL. Chaerin would call him 'oppa' and only oppa. If she's feeling bad, she'd call him GD honey. "I have to tell you something." Chaerin started. Chaerin saw his expression. His sad face. It's like he knew what was coming. 

"What is it?" Jiyong said softly. Chaerin couldn't hurt him. 

"I...don't love you," Chaerin said. "I'm sorry." she apologized.

"But...CL." Jiyong frowned. He's smart, she thought. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked. Chaerin shook her head.

"No, it's just me. Oppa, I know, you gave me your every thing but, I have to give it all back." Chaerin saw the tears forming in his eyes. Jiyong smirked.

"I understand, I'm not good enough for you." 

"It's not that, oppa. You try to make me happy, you make me feel loved but I just can't help but feel lonely." she explained.

"Is it cause we never spend much time with each other, I can make time for you. I promise." Jiyong held her hands. 

"No, no." Chaerin's hands cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears. "I am even when I'm with you. It's just my heart, oppa. My heart needs, something else. I'm sorry, Jiyong oppa." Seeing his tears, it made Chaerin cry too. Chaerin was about to kiss his cheek when he turned away. 

"It would hurt even more if you kissed me since letting you go already hurts." Jiyong looked down. Chaerin suddenly felt her heart break. She can't believe she hurt him. 

Flashback

"Oh my gosh, that guy is dumb for leaving her!" Jiyong yelled at the television as he and Chaerin were watching a movie. Chaerin who was snuggling into him, looked at him.

"Oppa, would you leave me?" Chaerin asked. 

"Chaerin ah, I would never leave you or let you go. Well, unless you are the one who wants to leave and let me go." Jiyong pouted. 

"Oppa!" Chaerin bursted out laughing at Jiyong's cuteness. Jiyong smiled. "I'd never leave or let you go." Chaerin smiled assuringly.

"Promise?" Jiyong asked.

"Promise." Chaerin sealed their promise with a kiss.

End Of Flashback

Chaerin turned to walk away when Jiyong stopped her. "You don't need to give back my everything." Jiyong said. Chaerin became confused. "You can keep it because it's going with you." Jiyong gave her a small smile with his tears still falling from his eyes.

"What, why...?" Chaerin asked slowly.

"Because my everything is you." Jiyong said and walked away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it??? I hope you liked it. Like I said in the previous chapter, I know it's sad but, there will be a surprise.

Next chapter is DARAYANG(:

Please comment and subscribe!