LONELY no more.

LONELY

The 2NE1 girls were in their dorm. They didn't talk to each other but they knew what each other was thinking. Usually, they didn't hang out much in their dorm. The only reason is because, Bom was always at Seunghyun's apartment, Dara always visited Youngbae at Big Bang's dorm, Chaerin would always go to the park with Jiyong or the studio and Minzy was always at the dance studio with Seungri. Now, they realized what they're missing. They're even lonelier without their boyfriends, well, ex boyfriends.

"Girls, I screwed up." Dara cried into Bom's shoulders. Bom laid her head on Dara's head.

"So did I," Bom started tearing up.

"Don't remind me," Chaerin said. Minzy just let her tears flow.

"But, why do we feel lonely when we were with our boy...ex boyfriends?" Bom asked.

"I'm not sure, maybe we spend too much yet too little time with them and we've been neglecting out 2NE1 time." Minzy said.

"Maybe maknae's right, we miss each other too much." Dara agreed with Minzy.

"But, we meet each other a lot too." Chaerin said.

"For rehearsals, practices, only that." Bom said.

Chaerin didn't want to listen. She didn't want to admit that she actually misses Jiyong because she hurt him pretty badly. She felt ashamed.

"Then what are we suppose to do? Go up to them and say, 'Hey, I want you back.'?" Chaerin snapped. The girls got shock at Chaerin's sudden outburst.

"Relax, Chaerin." Bom said. 

"How can I? Unnie, I feel wrong!" Chaerin started crying as she yelled. The three girls went over to Chaerin and gave her a hug.

"We all feel that way, unnie." Minzy rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

"But, I feel so bad." Chaerin sobbed.

"Who's break up was worse?" Bom asked seriously. Chaerin wiped her tears away. "Tabi was going to propose to me and I broke up with him." Bom's tear flowed down her cheeks as she thought of that night.

"I'm sorry, unnie. This thing is just making me lose myself." Chaerin apologized. Bom hugged her tight.

"It's okay, I understand." Bom said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong has been writing break up songs which got Teddy and Kush annoyed. Seunghyun kept playing Youngbae's 'Wedding Dress' while the whole group was in the studio. Seungri was sitting on the couch staring into space. Daesung was at their dorm. Youngbae was fiddling with his phone.

"She left me, I had to let go. She hates me, I still love her though." Teddy read out the lyrics.

"Wow, what a coincidence, that lyrics could relate to me well." Seungri said sarcastically.

"Yeah, it could relate to all of us here." Youngbae said, expressionlessly.

"Come on, you guys, stop this! I'm not asking you guys to get over it but please, it's killing us to see you guys like zombies." Teddy complained.

"Well, who's the one being killed? You guys or us?" Jiyong said angrily.

"Like you said hyung, we're lifeless zombies now." Youngbae said. Teddy hit his head with his hand while Kush groaned.

"Guys, come on, you need a new song and you can expect us to help you guys when you're not helping yourselves." Kush said.

"He's right, just get over it guys." Seunghyun got up and walked over to the computer table.

"Hyung, you're the one that's hurting most but, you're acting like you're fine with it." Youngbae said.

"Yeah, you freaking bought a ring for her and were about to freaking propose to her." Seungri said. Seunghyun looked at him with a furious face. Just then, YG came in.

"You four, follow me to my office." YG said. The four of them got up and followed YG. "Sit," he said as they went into his office.

"What's up, sir?" Jiyong asked politely.

"Wait for a moment," YG said. Then, there was a knock on his office door. "Come in, girls." Four girls walked in with their no make up face, and tear stains on their cheeks. The girls saw the guys in front of them, seated. The guys turned around and turned back, annoyed.

"Why are they here," Youngbae said. Dara looked down. YG stood up. 

"I should've never allowed you guys to date," YG shook his head. "Now do you see why I regret approving you guys dating?" YG's voice echoed the room. "Look at the way you guys are treating each other!" "You guys were so eager, were so sincere when you guys wanted my approval but now you've created trouble for this agency!" 

"I didn't expect things to be this way, I had the same thought as you sir, thinking things would actually last forever." Seunghyun said coldly, indirectly saying it to Bom. His words hurt her like hell. She wanted to run to him and tell him that she was wrong, she was stupid and that she has understood why she felt that way. Bom ran out of the room, slamming the door. Bom ran towards the place she would go to when she needed some time alone.

"Leave her," YG said. "Bommie will feel better soon." he continued. "You guys better fix this. You have a concert coming up and you have to work together. I don't know if you guys are meant to be together but I know that you guys are meant to be a family. You guys are one of the reasons why we came up with the name YG family." YG said. "You can go now." he dismissed them. The three girls tried calling Bom but she didn't answer. The four guys saw them panicking and walked by them.

"Oppas," Chaerin captured their attention, they turned their heads towards her. "I know you guys are in the midst of hating us but..." Chaerin saw Jiyong looking away, not listening to what she's saying. "Jiyong oppa!" she yelled. "I know I'm the last person on earth you want to see but can't you at least listen?! You don't know how sorry I am for hurting you, you don't know what's hidden here in my heart!" Chaerin was fierce. Jiyong looked at her with sad eyes. 

"I don't know because I don't know where your heart went," Jiyong started tearing up.

"Oppa, how could you not know when it's with you?" Chaerin asked softly, her voice cracked. Jiyong walked closer to her.

"Is it really?" he asked seriously.

"How do I prove it?" she asked. Jiyong wiped her tears away and cupped her cheeks.

"Like this," he kissed her lips, softly. Chaerin kissed back, as she placed her hands on his chest. The others smiled. "I love you, Chae." he said, crying.

"I love you too, oppa." more tears began flowing down her cheeks and he engulfed her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, what was it that you guys need?" Jiyong asked.

"Bommie is missing," Chaerin said. Seunghyun turned his attention to Chaerin. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skydragon is back together, happy? ^^ Next chapter will be coming soon. 

Please comment & subscribe(: