LONELY - Topbom Version.

LONELY

Bom woke up from a deep sleep. She was about to get up but she couldn't because there were a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She tried to put away those arms but she couldn't. 

"Bommie, don't go yet." Seunghyun said sleepily. Bom sighed. She laid back down then Seunghyun pulled her closer. She saw the smile on his face and she felt her heart break. Why does she have to keep lying to him that she actually feels complete when he's with her? Bom drifted to sleep. 

Bom woke up again, this time, she felt the sun rays on her, blinding her sight. She saw that Seunghyun was gone. "He probably left early again," she muttered to herself. Bom got up and went down the stairs of Seunghyun's apartment. As she was walking down the flight of steps, she felt her tummy growl. "I should make me some breakfast." she smiled to herself at the thought of food. "I wonder if he has corn." she talked to herself again. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw that breakfast was already prepared. It was her favorite, 'Corn Pancake' a recipe created by Seunghyun. Someone covered her eyes. "Aish, you're so childish. I know who you are." Bom smirked. Seunghyun chuckled at his girlfriend's intelligence. 

"How did you guess?" his hands travelled down to her hip, he kissed her shoulder. 

"Oh, I'm not sure. Maybe, it's because you and I are the only people in this house?" she said sarcastically. Seunghyun smiled. 

"Come, sit. I made your favorite." Seunghyun pulled out the chair for her and she sat. He then walked towards his seat. "Dig in. If you want more, just ask." 

He's such a nice guy but, she thought. "Thanks," she showed him a small smile.

"For what?" Seunghyun asked.

"For always being nice to me and treating me well." she answered. Seunghyun reached out for her hands and he caressed it. 

"Baby, you're my girl, of course I have to treat you well. But, it's more like, I want to not have to cause I love you." Seunghyun said lovingly. Bom looked down and sighed. "Are you okay?" Seunghyun asked worriedly. Bom just nodded.

"I'm sorry for, you know, being emotional. I just feel a little, sick, I think." Bom said. Seunghyun's eyes grew wider. 

"Oh my gosh, are you pregnant?" he asked.

"What the? No!" Bom snapped. "Besides, when did we ever..." Bom paused as Seunghyun showed her a seductive smile. "okay, well, I remember now but no, I'm sure as hell that I'm not pregnant." Bom said quickly, Seunghyun just laughed. Why do I have to be so nice and make him smile, though it's heartwarming. I don't want to make him cry, he's so nice to me, so loyal. Bom thought. 

"Where are you going afterwards?" Seunghyun asked while his mouth was full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, you alien!" Bom scolded playfully. Seunghyun just stuck his tongue out. "I'm meeting the girls." 

"Ahhh, okay, you don't have schedule? Oh right, two weeks off. I gotta get back to the studio today." Seunghyun sighed.

"Wow, you came home late last night from the studio, and you're going early today?" Bom asked.

"Yeah, I have to help Jiyong with the lyrics of the songs." Seunghyun said. "I'll drop you off later, we can go out together." 

"Sure," Bom said. "I'll go shower first." she got up.

"Can I join you?" Seunghyun showed her his charming smile. 

"No way!" Bom snapped.

"Oh, come on! I've seen you bare before!" Seunghyun .

"I just don't trust you being around me when I'm ," Bom said. 

"I don't remember you saying that a couple of nights ago, when I think about it again, you actually enjoyed it." Seunghyun made her face grow red. Seunghyun stood up and stood behind her. "You were like, 'Oh, Tabi, harder!'." Seunghyun continued. Bom's face was as red as a tomato. She then smacked his chest.

"You ert!" Bom ran to the bathroom, leaving Seunghyun alone, chuckling to himself. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bom stared out of the window of the car, thinking deeply about her 'feelings' for Seunghyun. Seunghyun glanced at her. For the whole journey, she remained quiet. Seunghyun could see that something was bothering her but he just didn't know what. As the car came to a stop, Seunghyun held Bom's hands.

"Bommie, we're here." he woke her up from her thoughts.

"Oh, well, I should go now." she unbuckled her seatbelt and as she was about to get out of the car, he tugged onto her arm. "Hmm?" she said. 

"Baby, I know that something's bothering you. If you need to tell out what you're bottling up, you can tell me okay?" Seunghyun looked at her with a concerned face. 

"I'm fine," she smiled. 

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, see you later." she smiled and got out of the car. Seunghyun unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. 

"Bom," he called out and walked quickly towards her. She raised her eyebrows. He pulled her in for a kiss. Bom smiled as she kissed him. Seunghyun deepened the kiss and pulled away. "I love you." he whispered.

"You know, you just attracted everyone's attention. People are looking at us!" she hid her face. 

"Who cares, all I care about is you." Seunghyun grinned. Bom giggled. "See you." he walked back toward the driver's seat of his car. She waved to him. Seunghyun sat in his car and sighed. 

"She didn't say it back," he said to himself. "should I or should I not?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bom walked into the cafe.

"Ooh, some PDA (public display of affection) you showed there." Chaerin teased. 

"Hello to you too, CL." Bom rolled her eyes.

"What happened to, 'I don't love him anymore'?" Dara asked Bom as she took a sip from her drink.

"I know," Bom sighed. "I just don't want him to be hurt." 

"Unnie, we've all been through it. The more you wait, the more hurt there will be." Minzy said.

"It's like I'm not the oldest one here anymore, I'm seeking love advice from you three." Bom said. "Oh my gosh... what am I supposed to do?" she said. 

"It's not what we're asking you to do, but since you want to break up with him, you just should then." Chaerin said.

"You're right," Bom sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyun sat on the bench opposite the fountain, Bom's favorite fountain. He had a smile on his face but he was feeling nervous.

"Hey," Seunghyun looked up to see Bom walking towards him.

"Hey, baby." he stood up. "Let's sit." he sat back down and Bom took a seat beside him. "I have something to say," Seunghyun smiled.

"So do I," Bom smiled weakly. 

"You go ahead and tell me first, mine can wait." Seunghyun smiled. "Go on." 

"I have to be honest," the smile on Bom's face faded."all the times we spent together were amazing but, I just don't feel right." Bom said. Seunghyun's smile dropped. "I don't know why I've been feeling this way. I just get so lonely." 

"Is it because I'm always working?" Seunghyun asked with tears in his eyes. 

"No, I mean, even when I'm with you. I'm sorry. I want to return the same amount of love you give to me but," Bom shook her head as her voice started cracking as she started to cry. "I just don't feel what I felt a few years ago."

"It's no use pushing relationship then, right?" Seunghyun asked, smiling while his tears are falling.

"I'm sorry," Bom sobbed.

"I know, I guess I can just throw this away." he took out something from the pocket of his jacket. Bom looked at it and her heart broke more. 

Flashback

4 years ago

Seunghyun and Bom were walking around the mall during their free time and they were passing by a jewelry shop. 

"Tabi, look at all these, it's the Spring collection of the jewelries." Bom said as she pointed to the diamonds displayed.

"Let's go in, shall we?" he asked. Bom was at loss for words. He's so generous. Seunghyun picked out a necklace for her. As they were buying the necklace, Seunghyun saw that Bom had her eyes stuck on a ring. A beautiful diamond ring. "You go head out first while I settle the payment," Seunghyun told her. When she went out, he bought the ring she was looking at. I'll propose to her with this ring, during springtime at her favorite place, when the right time comes, Seunghyun thought.

Seunghyun went out and they both linked their arms.

End of flashback

"You...bought it...how did you know?" she asked. 

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore does it?" he looked at her. "Here," he gave the ring to her. "You can choose to keep it or throw it, I won't mind." Seunghyun got up from his seat. "You're the best girl I've ever met and no one can ever replace you, in my heart. I'll always love you, alien." he kissed her head and walked away, leaving her alone, crying.

"I'm sorry, alien." she looked at the ring as her tears flow down her cheeks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Need some tissue, anyone? ^^

I hope you guys liked it. Now, this story has ended. The surprise is, there's no surprise. 

Gosh, I'm kidding. How could I just leave the story like that? Every story always has it's happy ending. Be prepared for the final chapter.