LONELY no more - part 2.

LONELY

"Bommie is missing," Chaerin said. Seunghyun turned his attention to Chaerin. 

"Let's split up to find her," Jiyong said. Seunghyun ran off looking for Bom first. 

"Wow, he's quick." Seungri commented.

"Come on, V.I will go with me." Youngbae caught a glimpse of Dara and walked off hurriedly with Seungri. Jiyong and Chaerin and left. Dara remained at her spot. 

"Yah, unnie!" Minzy pulled Dara's arm.

"Huh?" Dara responded.

"Aigoo, your best friend is missing but you're still standing here." Minzy groaned.

"Oh right," Dara finally remembered that Bom was missing. "BOMMIE!" she yelled. Minzy shook her head.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The YG building was big, Seunghyun didn't know where else to look for Bom until he saw this door that no one knows about, no one but him and Bom.

"How could I be so stupid?" Seunghyun gave himself a smack on the forehead. Seunghyun opened the door and closed it. 

That door that leads to the rooftop of the building. The place Seunghyun and Bom would run to when they want some time together. No one knows about that door, maybe only YG. Being on that rooftop, you can have a view of Seoul. 

Seunghyun quietly climbed the ladder. As he reached the rooftop, he saw Bom. Should have known she'd be here, he thought.

"Hey," he said. Bom turned around at the sound of his husky voice.

"Uh...hey." Bom replied, quite shocked that he was there. She felt like hugging him 

"Surprised that I'm here right?" Seunghyun raised his eyebrow as he smirked at her expression. Bom just nodded and turned back to look at the view. "Your girls are looking for you," he said.

"Well, then I should go." Bom wanted to walk away but then Seunghyun stopped her.

"I'm sorry," he said. Bom knew what he was apologizing for but acted like she didn't know.

"What for?" she asked. 

"For what I said earlier, I'm sorry if I hurt you when I said that." Seunghyun said with an apologetic look.

"Tabi..." Bom said. Seunghyun hid his smile, she still called him Tabi. Bom stood in front of Seunghyun. "I'm the one who should be apologizing to you because I hurt you more." "I was stupid, I realized why I was feeling that way when I was with you." Bom told him. Seunghyun listened intently. "I realized I felt even more lonely without you and that me and the girls just miss hanging out with each other." Seunghyun nodded in understanding. 

"Does that mean you want to get back with me?" Seunghyun asked.

"I love you, Tabi." Bom cried. Seunghyun wanted to but, he just couldn't see her cry. 

"I love you too, Bommie." Seunghyun hugged her and kissed her head. Bom put her arms around him. As they pulled away, Seunghyun held her hands. "Let's go down..." Seunghyun paused as he saw Bom's necklace. Bom had put the ring he gave her on a chain. Bom intertwined their hands and they went climbing down the ladder and out the secret door. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Bommie!" Dara exclaimed as she saw Bom and Seunghyun. "Oh my gosh, where did you go? We were worried sick!" Dara complained.

"Sorry girls," Bom looked at Dara and Minzy. 

"How did you find her?" Dara asked Seunghyun. Seunghyun just shrugged his shoulders and smiled, no one can know about that place. Dara and Minzy looked down and saw their intertwined hands. "You're back together?!" Dara exclaimed, again. Bom nodded her head furiously with a huge smile on her face and also Seunghyun's face.

"I'm so happy for you two," Minzy said feeling happy but also a little sad.

"It's okay Mingki, Dara. Hey, where's Chae?" Bom asked. 

"She's with the dragon," Dara smiled.

"Chae, and Ji? Wow, I missed a lot being up there!" Bom said. Seunghyun turned his head to her and raised his eyebrows.

"Up there?" Dara asked, looking at Minzy and then at Bom.

"Uh, nowhere." Bom grinned innocently.

"Oh well, oh, Chae!" Dara called out as she saw Chaerin. Chaerin ran towards them with Jiyong, Youngbae and Seungri following behind her.

"Unnie, where did you go?" Chaerin asked. "OH MY GOD." she exclaimed as she saw Seunghyun and Bom holding hands. 

"You guys are so whipped," Youngbae scoffed. "are we the only ones not whipped, Ri?" Youngbae asked Seungri. Seungri was busy staring at Minzy. Minzy saw Seungri looking at her. 

"Seungri oppa," Minzy said, making Seungri wake up from his thoughts.

"Huh, what?" he responded.

"Can we talk?" Minzy asked slowly. 

"Let's go," Seungri and Minzy walked together.

"Now I'm alone," Youngbae said, just then, his phone rang. "I'll be there soon." he hung up. "Uh, guys, I have to go. Congrats to you two couple." Youngbae smiled at the two couple. He looked at Dara and left. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa, I'm..." before Minzy could continue her sentence, Seungri got on his knees.

"Minji ah, please don't leave me. I love you so much, you know? I don't care if you don't love me, just be with me!" Seungri begged, crying his eyes out. Minzy smiled and also got on her knees.

"Oppa, would you listen first?" she asked, looking at him.

"Huh..?" that was all Seungri managed to say.

"I love you, I'm sorry for the hurt I put you through, I just had some issues those pass few days. I'm sorry I made it take control over our relationship." Minzy said.

"Oh, my baby!" Seungri pulled her into a hug too hard that she fell onto him. They both started laughing.

"Yah, you two! No, PDA please! Mingki you're underaged!" Chaerin yelled at them.

"This is all your fault!" Minzy smacked Seungri's chest as they both got up.

"Sorry," he grinned. Seungri leaned forward and kissed her lips softly and they pulled away and walked towards the group. "Where's Taeyang hyung?" Seungri asked.

"He left," Seunghyun answered.

"Geez, he's always missing these days." Jiyong said. 

"Hopefully he doesn't become what he was..." Seunghyun said softly. Dara sighed inwardly.

"We should go celebrate!" Bom cheered. The couples cheered along but Dara remained quiet. "Oh, Dara...I'm sorry." Bom apologized.

"No, it's okay, it's no big deal." Dara said, hoping her tears won't fall. "I'm going back to the dorm now, bye." Dara just turned around and left, making the girls feel bad. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The three couples went for dinner by the beach. They all were putting a smile on their faces except for Bom. Bom excused herself and walked to the shore. Chaerin and Minzy went to go comfort her.

"Unnie," Minzy said. 

"I want to celebrate but I feel bad for Dara, when all of us were broken hearted she'd be standing by us." Bom said.

"I know, we feel bad too." Chaerin said.

"We should go check on Dara," Bom said.

"No, I have a better idea." Minzy said and dialed a number on her phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What?! Why should I?!" Youngbae snapped at Minzy over the phone.

"Oppa, I know you still love her. She still loves you too." Minzy said.

"If she does she wouldn't have broken up with me, wouldn't she?" Youngbae asked. Minzy sighed.

"Oppa, you don't know the reason why, she's been depressed ever since you both broke up." Minzy said.

"Well, it's her own fault." Youngbae said. Bom snatched the phone from Minzy.

"Aishhh, Youngbae ah! You know Dara, she's the type who won't solve the problem herself when it comes to love." Bom yelled. "Just be friendly to her or something, okay?" Bom changed her tone to a pleading tone. Youngbae just sighed. "Yah, do you hear me?" Bom asked. Youngbae hung up. "Damn, that boy just freaking hung up on me!" Bom yelled.

Youngbae took his stuff and walked out of the dance studio.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara was sitting alone watching sad romance movies, eating ice cream when the doorbell rang. Dara got up and went to the door. She looked into the door hole and saw Youngbae. She opened the door. "It's you..." Dara said.

"Just keep quiet and let me in," Youngbae was shivering.

"Oh my gos, you're all wet!" Dara led him in and took a towel from her room and gave it to him. "Why are you wet?" she asked Youngbae.

"The guys and I went to the building together in one car, and they left with that car." Youngbae said, still shivering.

"You walked all the way here, in the rain?!" Dara exclaimed. "You could get sick!" Youngbae smiled inwardly. Dara took a glass of warm water for him.

"Why would you care?" Youngbae said coldly. Dara place the glass roughly on the table and sat back down on the couch to watch the movie she was watching. "What's got you so worked up?" Youngbae asked, walking over to her. Just when he was about to sit on the couch, Dara stopped him.

"Yah! Don't sit on my couch, it'll get wet." Dara scolded. Youngbae rolled his eyes and sat on the floor, leaning his back against the couch. Suddenly, it became awkward. For half an hour, they just sat in silence. "Why did you come here?" Dara broke the silence.

"Shouldn't you be asking this half an hour ago?" Youngbae raised his eyebrow. Dara rolled her eyes. "Your girls asked me to come here and accompany you." Youngbae said. 

"Well, you don't need to if you don't want to." Dara said.

"If I didn't want to I wouldn't be here, right?" Youngbae wanted to hit himself for just saying that. Dara smiled. "Well, obviously you don't want me here so, I'll just go." Youngbae got up. 

"Bae," Dara called. Youngbae looked at her. Dara stood up and walked up to him. Dara just hugged him. "don't leave me." she said.

"You left me," Youngbae didn't hug her back.

"You asked me to leave," Dara said.

"It's because you wanted to leave," Youngbae held back his tears.

"I'm sorry Bae, it's just me and my girls, we needed time for ourselves, we got so into our relationships and we forgot about each other. You have to understand, that's why I felt lonely." Dara explained, her arms still wrapped around Youngbae. Youngbae resisted, he tried resisting his urge to tell her it's okay but he failed. Youngbae wrapped his arms around her. Dara looked up at him.

"I just can't resist you, babe." Youngbae smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you," Dara said. "I love you." Youngbae smiled happily.

"I love you too, noona." Youngbae'a eyes disappeared from smiling so widely. 

"Don't call me that!" Dara pouted. 

"Sorry, dear." Youngbae pecked her lips. Their kiss turned into a heated make out session.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dara will be so lonely, and I will kill myself for that." Bom said. 

"Relax, alien." Seunghyun comforted her.

"Are you guys sure you want to sleep over?" Chaerin asked.

"Yup!" the three guys responded.

"Poor Dara unnie, she'll get jealous." Minzy said and opened the door of the 2NE1 dorm. 

"OH MY F---ING GOD," Chaerin cursed loudly as she walked in. The whole group gasped. Youngbae got off of Dara. 

Youngbae was shirtless and his belt was unbuckled, Dara was in her bra and . Dara hurriedly wore her clothings and Youngbae buckled up his belt.

"You guys," Bom shook her head. "are so !" she said.

"Says the girl who keeps wanting more," Seunghyun whispered. Chaerin, Jiyong, Seungri and Minzy burst out laughing. Bom blushed. Seunghyun took off her necklace. "Alien, will you marry me?" he asked, all of a sudden.

"Oh my, yes!" Bom shrieked and kissed him. The rest watched in awe. Seunghyun slipped the ring onto Bom's finger. 

"Bommie!" Dara said. "Before I forgot, you received a letter from the hospital, what's with that?" Dara passed the letter to Bom. Bom looked quite shocked. Seunghyun's smile faded. Bom was too afraid to read it.

"Chae, please read it for me." Bom said. Actually, Bom went to get a pregnancy check a few days ago because ever since the day she and Seunghyun did it, she always felt like vomiting and had weird cravings. Chaerin took the letter and open it to read it. Jiyong put his chin on her neck an read it too.

"To Miss Park Bom," Chaerin started reading it, both her eyes and Jiyong's eyes went wide. "CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE 1 MONTH PREGNANT!" Chaerin exclaimed. The rest cheered.

"Pregnant?! With whose baby?!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

"With the guy who said baby, I'll give you all the pleasure you want." Bom hugged him.

"I'm gonna be a daddy!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

"I have a secret," Chaerin said. "I'm pregnant too." Jiyong looked at her with wide eyes.

"What? How many months?"  Jiyong asked.

"2 and a half, don't worry oppa, it's yours." Chaerin assured him.

"Ah, oh, that day..." Jiyong smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sky don't go too far okay?" Chaerin called out to her 6 year old son.

"Gaeul, do you want to follow me?" Sky asked Gaeul, Bom and Seunghyun's 6 year old child. Gaeul nodded.

"Mommy, can I go?" Gaeul asked politely.

"Yes dear, of course you can." Bom kissed her daughters forehead. Sky held her hand.

"Thanks Bommie-jumma!" Sky thanked. "I will take care of her!" they both ran off and played on the sands. 

"I still have yet to kill Seungri for giving me that name," Bom said while Chaerin laughed.

"Mommy, when is Yara coming? I miss her!" Bom looked at her son, Gihun, one of the twins.

"She'll come soon okay?" Bom answered him, smiling.

"Hey guys," Dara came with Youngbae carrying their sleeping daughter, Yara.

"Hey, Ssan, hey Tae." Chaerin and Bom greeted them.

"Where's Mingki and Seungri?" Bom asked.

"Baby, I'm sorry okay?" they heard Seungri's voice. He probably pissed Minzy off again. Minzy ignored him and walked over to the group.

"V.I, what did you do this time?" Chaerin said lazily.

"A girl came up to me and asked for an autograph, that's it." Seungri answered.

"And hugged her!" Minzy added.

"She was a fan! Besides, she's too young for me!" Seungri hugged Minzy. "And you're everything to me, and so is this little one right here." Seungri rubbed Minzy's growing tummy. Seunghyun and Jiyong came over.

"Took you long enough," Chaerin said and held onto Jiyong's hands.

"Sorry, Temp here had a tummy ache." Jiyong snickered. The whole group laughed. 

"Uncle Ji, you meant daddy went to poop?" Gihun asked. The group laughed even louder. Seunghyun carried his son. 

"I will throw you into the water!" Seunghyun joked and charged towards the ocean. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The whole group watched the sunset, with their kids playing in the sand. 

They will forever be together, YG family.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end ^^

I want to thank all of you guys who supported this story and commented. It means a lot to me. I will continue writing YG family stories just for all of you, thank you again(: