Goodbye.... Hello?

I Regret My Decision...

Chansung’s POV

Eo? My phone was vibrating. Who was calling me this early, seriously?

I just woke up, because of my phone, I sat down on my bed and answer the phone.

Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone.

“Chansung-a!” The person on the line called me excitedly. I know this person... It’s Junho!

“Junho-ya! Woaaa...” My sleepy eyes were now fully awake by Junho’s voice.

Ya! You’ll return home tomorrow right?” “We missed you so much here” “Hey don’t forget to bring some souvenirs!” “You didn’t forget us right?” “We envy you, maknae!” My hyungs were all there and they’re talking at the same time, overlapping each other.. Hahaha

Hyungs, talk one at a time.. I can’t understand it if you keep on overlapping each other like that”

“Hahahaha”, they laugh together, “Chansung-a, don’t forget to buy some souvenirs, ok? Saranghae~” Wooyoung continued.

“That’s right!” said Nichkhun hyung.

“We envy and missed you so much here! Come back quickly!” Minjun hyung, Nichkhun hyung, and Taecyeon hyung took turns to shout. Maybe they’re a bit far away from the phone.

“Okay hyungs! I miss you guys too... I’ll return quickly and savely!” I replied to my hyungs after they finished with what they wanted to say.

“Eo! Annyeong Chansung-a!” They said together, and hung up the phone.

Waahh... What a nice start for today, I mumbled to myself.

I picked my clothes to wear and started to wash up. Then, I texted Himchan.

 

To : Himchan

Hey, can we all meet up? I have something important to tell you guys.. Reply ASAP ok?

 

Chansung

****

Not long after that, Himchan replied my text

To : Chansung hyung

Ok we can.. Where?

***

I replied him and told him to met up at Bucks Cafe. So I wore my shoes and started to walk there. The cafe was not that far from where I stayed, so I just walked.

I reached the cafe first, so I ordered a drink first for all of us.

Cling! The bell on the cafe’s door rang. It means that the door is opened.

From the door, 3 people came. Yep, it’s them!

“Oppa!” YoonA and Joo smiled brightly, and Himchan too.

They sat on the seats. “Soo.......... What do you want to tell us?” YoonA suddenly started the conversation.

“Whoaa.. So you’re going to straight to the point.. Okay then hahahaha” I was shocked that she opened the conversation with that straight forward question.

“We’re curious here~” Chh.. This couple was just too cute.. Hahaha

“Hahaha.. okay so, you guys know that I’m here for vacations only right?” they nodded.

“No way...” Joo and Himchan said mumbling with a disappointed-face-expression.

“Yeah... I need to..... go.. back... to Seoul............ tom-“ “I knew it...” YoonA cut my sentence. She looked down with her face looked more disappointed.

“Hyung, can’t you postpone it? Like at least a day?” Himchan asked me with begging face. He tried his best to hid his disappointment face, but failed... I appreciate that, hoobae.

“I’m sorry... I need to go back to be a member of 2PM again. We’ll make a comeback soon. You guys also need to go back to study in your university right? So, all of us are going to be busy.”

“I’m disappointed and sad too, but guys, Chansung oppa is right. And we don’t have the rights to hold him here. He need to go back and earn money again.” Aww Bunny... Thank you (:

*****

The next day...

Seoul. It’s Seoul.

I’ve returned from New York. I’ve reached my dorm. It’s 8PM right now in Seoul.

I opened the door and stepped in my dorm. I expected my hyungs welcomed me.. But...

Huh? Nobody’s home. Where are all my hyungs? I called all of them, but no one answered my phone.. Where are my hyungs?