Busted!

I Regret My Decision...

 

Himchan's POV

 

It's 7PM! I need to meet YoonA. But, I feel this is kind of ironic. Now I'm dating Joo, and Joo is YoonA's best friend. Wow... Himchan you're a player dude...

 

I met YoonA a while ago. Now, we're just talking to each other while walking along the sidewalk. I feel like we're getting closer and closer. I'm kind of afraid that we're going to break the "friendship" wall, or friend zone. I'm surprised too with YoonA's action actually. At first, she really hate me. Like SO MUCH. But now, I don't know why, she become closer with me. Maybe she was hit by a car... Hahaha

 

But, I don't really feel YoonA's feeling of approaching me because she like me. I feel that she wants I become her friend, instead of hating me. Maybe she had found out I'm not a bad guy... Hahaha

 

Suddenly, a man taller than me, a bit, is approaching. Who is this guy? I think he's also Korean.

 

"Hello, I'm Chansung, JB's sunbae. You're Himchan right?" said this tall guy, named Chansung. Wait, WHAT?! He is JB's s..su...sunbae?! Am I in trouble?

 

"A..Ah, yes I'm Himchan. Nice to meet you, Chansung sunbaenim. But, is there anything I can help you?"

 

"No, I'm one of Joo's friend from Korea. But, before I go furtherer, can I talk alone with Himchan first... umm?"

 

"I'm YoonA, Kim YoonA, sunbae-nim. Sure... I will leave. Himchan, annyeong!"

 

"Ne, YoonA! See you tomorrow." I said replying her.

 

"Okay... You know Joo right, Himchan?"

 

"Yes, sunbae-nim. She's my girlfriend."

 

"Then... Who is that woman?"

 

"She's...."

 

"She's who?

 

"She's Joo's best friend."

 

"Aah... Well, that's alright. But, why were you hesitating? If you're hesitating, that means you have feelings for her, YoonA, Himchan-a."

 

"Aniyo, sunbae-nim! I don't have feelings for her..."

 

"Ahaha... I'm just joking. Alright Himchan, I need to go right now. Ah, can I have your phone number? Just in case I want to meet you again next time."

 

"Sure sunbae-nim!" I said, and then I type my phone number at Chansung sunbae-nim's phone.

 

"Okay.. It's nice to meet you Himchan! Annyeong!" said Chansung sunbae-nim. Then I bow to him.

 

Chansung's POV

 

Okay... I need to find more about Himchan. Well, I don't have any proof yet that he is two-timing with YoonA and Bunny. But, his actions are suspicious. Their aura was like a lovey dovey aura. Like couples' aura usually do. Oh well... I need to find that out. This month break, I will become a detective! Muahahahaha! 

 

*****

 

1 week has passed... I found many evidences that proof Himchan is Two-Timing. Well, this is more hurtful than what I ever did to Bunny. Himchan is Bunny's boyfriend. But, Himchan is dating YoonA secretly on the back. And YoonA is Bunny's best friend. Wow... Fantastic Baby...

 

Some evidences that I have found, are couple phone casing, walking together on the side walk holding hands, eating together in a restaurant. Wow... Somehow this is creaping me out. I feel like I'm a stalker of Himchan and YoonA, or YoonChan couple. Oh well, I'm doing this for Bunny ^^

 

Now, I'm walking on the same street for the first time I arrived in New York. I don't know why I like walking along this street. I just feel comfortable here...

 

Wait, I think now I'm seeing Bunny walking toward my direction. But, intead of rushing like last time, she's walking slowly and without any books. That's weird. But, I can take this chance to tell her that Himchan is two-timing. The worst is, two-timing with YoonA.

 

She's only 2 meters away from me and coming closer and closer! She's looking down, so she doesn't notice I'm here.

 

"Joo..." I said softly to her. Then, she slowly lift her head.

 

"Ye-.. Chansung-ssi?! What are you doing here?"

 

"I think I'm the one who should ask you that question. I'm here every day, Joo."

 

"Whatever you say. What do you want from me, huh?"

 

"I want to tell you something, Joo. Do you have any time?" I said it softly with a smile.

 

"Sure... I don't have anything to do right now."

 

So, I brought her to a cafe nearby. I told her everything and the photos of the evidences. Now, here she is. Nagging and don't believe in all of my evidences of Himchan is two-timing.

 

"Okay. Chansung-ssi, Himchan is a nice guy. He won't do that! And he knows that YoonA is my best friend. Don't tell me nonsense things!"

 

"Joo, I'm not lying. If you don't believe me, meet me at this cafe again tomorrow 7PM. I will prove it to you."

 

"What?! That late?"

 

"Yes! They purposely are dating at midnight. On the first time I caught him on that time too. Just trust me."

 

"Okay! If you're lying, then I won't believe you for the rest of my life!"

 

"Arraso.."

 

Joo left the cafe, and I'm still inside alone. Sigh... Bunny, you're such an innocent woman as always. I can't let you hurt again even worse than me. I won't. Please come tomorrow, and you will see all the truth.

 

Joo's POVi

 

Is Chansung oppa lying to me? Or is he telling the truth?

 

But I know that Himchan oppa is a nice guy. YoonA too, she is energetic and bubbly person. She said that she hates Himchan oppa right? But, lately they get along well... Maybe Chansung oppa is right. I need to see it myself tomorrow. I'm going to trust you Chansung oppa. Don't disappoint me.

 

******

 

The next day @ 7PM

 

I'm here, at the location where Chansung oppa will prove that Himchan is two-timing between me and YoonA.

 

I admit it that Chansung oppa is a great stalker. Or should I say, Spy? He can find a perfect place to hide, but still can see his target. Wow... I haven't saw this side of Chansung oppa when I was his girlfriend.

 

"Chansung-ssi" I said to him suddenly.

 

"Ne?"

 

"When will he come out?"

 

"Soo-… AH!

 

My eyes. It starts to fill with water. My throat is hurt. Now, my eyes are fill with water and ready to cry.

 

1 drop.......... 2 drops........ 3 drops..... My knees are numb, and I fall down.

 

"Joo!!!" Chansung oppa scream loudly in panic.

 

Then.... I can't see anything.... Any single thing.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloo~ I'm back with the 4th Chapter! 

I'm really really sorry, because I'm very busy this week! Maybe, this is not the best chapter, because I'm so tired and I have panda eyes right now TT__TT

 And starting Monday, I will have my kind-of Mid Semester Test.

I don't think I can update often TT___TT I need to study hard....

If possible I can update 1 or 2 more chapters. I need to see the situation later.

I'm so so sorry, once again TT___TT

And don't forget to Comment! Feel free to give suggestions!

Also, I'm giving you free 2PM photos~ Especially for HOTTESTs :D

2PM Show~ With fellow band mates, 2AM Jo Kwon and Seulong ^^

Taecyeon is torturing Wooyoung XD Poor Woooungie

Junho getting a forhead hit from Taecyeon XD

p.s: I will post other members on the next chap~ ^^