The Meeting

I Regret My Decision...

 

Joo's POV

I just finished my classes for today. Not denying that I have a bunch of tasks to do and need to be finished today. The deadlines are tomorrow. So, I quickly bring my books and start walking to my house, my rent house. Since I came here alone, I don't have any cars or any transportation. With that, I always take public transportations such as bus and taxi.

My rent house is located kind of far from the bus stop. So, I need time to walk to reach my house. It'll take 10-15 minutes if you walk in normal speed. But, since I have A LOT things to do, I speed up my walking.

I've reach my rent house. But, I need to buy some things at the stationeries store nearby. I take my book to study while walking there. I can't waste my time, and I have limited time.

Too concentrate on my book to study; I don't pay attention much with my surroundings. Until, I bump into a person. A guy.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Sorry sorry.." I said. Then, I squat down to pick up my books. But, this guy who I bump in to is not responding my apology earlier. Does he understand english? If he understands, why he didn't give any respond at all?

This guy even stared at my books label. Why? Is my name weird or something?

Suddenly, he starts to lift his head. So do I because I'm curious with this "mute" guy face.

When he is facing me, I widen my eyes. I'm really shock. TOTALLY SHOCK! Why is this guy doing here?

Chansung's POV

I widen my eyes. She does it too. I can't believe it! I can meet her again in one of my dream places. I meet her again! She is JOO! My Bunny! But, why she is here? What is she doing in New York?

"Joo! It's you right?" I said with shock plus exited voice.

"I'm sorry; I don't know what are you talking about. And I don't know who is Joo. I'll be going I have things to do. Goodbye Mr." she said it in english with a cold stare and cold voice. She obviously knows what I'm saying and who is Joo!

"Wait! I'm sure you what I said earlier and who is Joo."

"Alright, I knew what you're talking about earlier and I'm Joo. Done. Now I really need to go. I have a lot of things to do. Once again, goodbye Mr."

"Joo! Wait just a little bit."

"I have a lot of thi-"

"Just listen to me for 2 minutes. Joo I know you were very sad and hurt back then. I was a stupid man that I left you and chose Lee Ji Yeon instead. Now, I've realized I was wrong. Totally it was my fault. I was not sensitive enough to realize your presence. Now please, can we start from the beginning, Joo?"

"No. I have a boyfriend Chansung-ssi."

I'm speechless for a few seconds, but I continue again, "One last thing. What are you doing here and who is your boyfriend?"

"I'm here for studying in collage. My boyfriend's name is Kim Himchan. Okay I've listened what you want to say and it's been 3 minutes. I need to go now. Bye"

She leaves me with a cold expression. I know you're hurt by a lot, Bunny...

So, I walk to the restaurant slowly with one hand inside my pants' pocket, the other hand is carrying my luggage while looking straight. I just don't know what to do now. I have no idea she was here studying in collage. She even has a new boyfriend named who? Hi... Hilan? Hilchan? Himchan? Ah right, Himchan, Kim Himchan. I don't even know who is Kim Himchan.

Wait... I think one of my hoobae knew who is Himchan. JB, my hoobae, is close with Youngjae, which is one of B.A.P members and there is Himchan too. Okay... I can call JB and get more information about Himchan.

But wait... Why would I want more information about Bunny's current boyfriend that I don't even know? Oh well it's worth to try though. Even if I don't know what's the reason. Why not trying?

Joo's POV

I'm really speechless right now about what just happened. Is that really him? My ex-boyfriend Chansung? Hwang Chansung? I'm TOTALLY speechless right now. What is he doing here? How do he get here? Does he knew I'm here beforehand? AARGH! This is just making me more frustruated!

Okay... Jung Min Joo calm down.... Breathe in, breathe out... Breathe in, breathe out... Now, you need to finish your collage tasks first. Forget about Chansung. Focus on your tasks. There are bunch of them and the deadlines are tomorrow. Manage your time and mind. You can do it! Fighting!

*********

Chansung's POV

After ate a pretty good food, I decided to go to my hotel that Jinyoung hyung had prepared.

I have called JB and asked about Himchan. I got some information! Not much actually... I only got the information of how his face looks. JB sent me Himchan's photo.

 

Suddenly, I see a man that looks a lot like Himchan. But, he is not with Joo, instead with another woman. One word. Wow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo! 

I'm back with new Chapter! XD Since today I have some time to update, I update it with Chapter 3!

Ah right! Anyone here is a BABY? B.A.P's fan. If yes, then you must be exited! Himchan will be featuring in this story! Maybe other idol will be featuring too in the future. 

By the way, thank you Krissy_ and missyseungridaehyun for subscribing! ^^

Other readers, feel free to comment or/and subscribing anytime :D

Lastly, I will give you a bonus of Himchan pic! Enjoy XD