I Regret My Decision...

I Regret My Decision...

Joo's POV

 

FLASHBACK ON

I was still sleeping so peacefully... Then, suddenly someone whispered to my ear, "Wake up my little bunny..." with a very soft and y voice. I opened my eyes slowly and faced to the right, where the person was standing in my bedroom. Well, since my bed location is on the corner. So, the only possible place the person was standing was on the right.

I rubbed my eyes slowly... And you know who was standing there since I was asleep? MY NAMJACHINGU! MY BOYFRIEND! Hwang Chansung! I was really shocked and widen my eyes. Why is he here early in the morning? Well, I'm happy he visited my house, but why suddenly? Then, I tried to remember what date is today...... RIGHT! Today is our 2nd date anniversary! Or should I call it our 2nd dateversarry!

"Good morning and happy 2nd dateversarry my little bunny!" said oppa with a very huge smile.

"Good morning to you too, oppa! Hihi... Happy 2nd dateversarry^^" I replied while walking forward to hug my huge, adorable, and y boyfriend! I felt like I'm the luckiest girl on earth. I can have a perfect boyfriend like him, Hwang Chansung.

"Okay... Since you're up, get dress nicely and comfortable. I will take you somewhere. Okay?" he makes an 'ok' sign with his finger.

"Okay! ^^" I replied with an 'ok' sign too.

After dressing up and stuff, I went in to his car. Oppa took me to somewhere, a place. This place was really DAEBAK! DAEBAK I repeat! He took me to the amusement park! It was the dream date that I always wanted! Omo... Oppa you're so sweet and understanding^^ Saranghae oppa... Neomu..

We played a lot of rides. Our favorites were the roller coaster and ferris wheel. Since we like adventurous things, and also we like to see a beautiful scenery from the ferris wheel. Not only that, oppa gave me a doll, a very cute and fluffy doll. It was a bunny doll. The bunny was holding a banana. No need furthermore words, I know why the rabbit was holding a banana.. Hihi he's cute^^

It was a very fun and the most beautiful date we ever have in our 2 years of dating... Gomawoyo oppa for this beautiful day^^

 

FLASHBACK OFF

 

One week after our 2nd dateversarry, I couldn't contact oppa at all. He didn't read my messages or even answer my phone calls.

The next day, I found oppa was having a lovey dovey time. No, not with me.... He was with my best friend, Ji Yeon, Lee Ji Yeon. They were holding hands, walking together with arms locked. They even tried to stole kisses from each other. The most heartbreaking thing was that they walked the opposite direction with mine. I looked at oppa's eyes. He noticed that, but quickly he looked away and continued to do cutie things with Ji Yeon...

My heart..... It felt like it was chopped into million pieces.... That time.... I'd rather eat bitter medicines and drink bitter tea or even poison... It hurts so much.... Don't you know that, oppa? You don't, right?

You dumped me cruelly and coldly without a slight of mercy. You cheated on me... With my own best friend. You guys were killing one person..... Slowly... 2 vs. 1... Remember that.

That scar.... Will always remain...... FOREVER.....

 

Chansung's POV

 

Bunny... My Joo.... I regret my decision.... I regret I chose her instead of you.... I'm blind and I'm a fool! I couldn't see your honesty. I couldn't feel your pure love and sincer toward me.... Why I must realized so late? WHY!!

She, Lee Ji Yeon... She was your opposite, Bunny... She was a dependent women. She really liked to drink alcohol, and also smoke. She gave me fake love. She only wanted my money. She used me. Totally. I'm really are a fool!!

Now, I really regret what I've done toward you Bunny. It hurts a lot right? Oppa know, oppa is a total fool... Right?

I walk toward the polaroid photo that I took with my Bunny, Joo. I took it when we went to the amusement park on our 2nd dateversarry. She posed with a bunny doll that was holding a banana. It's kind of weird, since usually rabbits hold a carrot, not a banana. But, that Bunny was from me. I gave it to her, because her nickname that I gave her is Bunny, and my favorite food is banana.

Suddenly, the memories from our 2nd dateversarry day were playing inside my head. I missed her so much... I felt really guilty, dumping and left her. She was so innocent and cute and bubbly.... And... *sigh* I'm speechless toward my self....

I felt something was running down on my cheek. I reached my cheek and felt it. Water.Slowly.... 1 drop.... 2 drops.. 3 drops. 4 drops. I fell down on my knees. I cried loudly and started to scream. "Bunny! I'm Sorry! I was wrong.... I was wrong..... I'm a fool. FOOL!! Even though I don't deserve your love anymore. You deserve a better person than me, a total jerk..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!! I'm a new author here.. Hehe^^

This is my first fanfic that I post online.. So I hope you will enjoy it...

Don't forget to comment! Because, if the response are good, I will make the next chapter for this one... Excited? Then, you will need to bring more people here ^^

Lastly, thank you for your help missyseungridaehyun ^^ I appriciate it!