I'm Awake

I Regret My Decision...

 

Chansung's POV

Oh... My poor little bunny TT___TT

I think you were too shocked when you saw Himchan was with another girl.. Or should I say two-timing with your own best friend... YoonA. What in the world the both of them thinking about?! Do they want to hurt Bunny or what?! She had enough when I ever hurt her in the past. Really! I thought the two of you knew that Bunny was hurt by me in the past... No need to hurt her more dude...

I look to Bunny's face... She's still unconscious after the kind-of-a big shock event. She's laying down on the bed peacefully, but I don't know why I still can see she's upset, mad, I-don't-know-what-feelings these are... She's too fragile to accept this kind of truth happening again...

Her eyes are starting to open slowly...

"Oh, Joo you're awake?" I said.

"Ne.... Chansung-ssi, where am I?" Joo replied with a very soft and fragile sound.

"You're in the hospital... Earlier you fell down and unconscious when you was Him-"

"Ok... Please don't say his name first..."

"Okay..."

"What did the doctor said about my condition, Chansung-ssi?"

"He said that you were alright. You just need some rest time to recover from the shock you experienced earlier..."

"Aah.. Ok"

"Joo, please rest well and get recover. Don't push yourself to work. I've reported to your university that you are sick by Yoo-.. Your friend's help."

"Ok.. I know who you meant, Chansung-ssi. Thank you for not mentioning her." She smiled to me weakly, but it's sweet though..

"You're welcome" I smiled back to her lightly.

Knock… Knock… Knock...

Who is it? Is it Himchan and his "girlfriend"? If yes, what the hell they're doing here? Want to hurt her more appearing in front of her together? Then you're an idiot, dude..

I open the door... And yep my prediction was right... The betrayer couple. Yay-_-

"What do you want to do here?" I asked Himchan with a poker face.

"I...I want to apologize t-"

"Apology will hurt her more. It will never heal her heart and feelings. It's like you got a serious cut on your vein, but you cover it with a tissue. Useless" I was mad. Really mad at him. But I can't speak too loud. Even though I'm only his ex-boyfriend, but I feel like I'm responsible for this. She has no one other than me.

"And I thought that you two, yes you two, knew about her past. Don't you?"

"Yes... We knew her past, sunbaenim." YoonA spoke up.

"But why in the earth you hurt her?! Why?! Try to put yourself in her shoe. What will you feel? Huh? She had enough hurt by me. Okay?!"

"W..W..What? Do you mean h... hyung is Joo..Joo's ex-boyfriend?" Himchan asked with a very confused and afraid face.

"Yes I am. That's why I'm protecting her! I don't want her to be hurt by anyone else. One person is enough. She had enough. She's just an innocent fragile woman!" I burst in to my tears... I can't hold my emotion anymore.

The two hoobaes in front of me just too shock to react, else than widen their eyes.

"Why? Why, Himchan? Why? Why, YoonA? Why the two of you hurt her? Even with this way, the worst way! You know, the two of you are the most favorite and important person she has? You don't even realize that?! Huh?"

Silent. They can't answer my question.

YoonA. She starts to cry. Water starts to fall from her eyes down to her cheek..

"Jal.... Mot..... Hae..... Seo...... Joo..... (I..... Was...... Wrong..... Joo......)" YoonA spoke with a very soft voice.. It's hard to hear her voice.

Joo's POV

I think H (Himchan) and Y (YoonA) came by. Haha. I can't forgive you two that easily. I still don't wan't to look both of their faces. I can get mad like a bull... Hahaha.. 

I still can't believe it. H, my current boyfriend, well I think we broke up in unappropriate way, was cheating on me. YoonA, my best friend, was cheating on my back. Meanwhile my ex-boyfriend, the one I hated the most, is helping me dealing with the two of them. Irony.

Oh? Chansung is back? He was crying? Umm.. I'm confused here right now....

"Oh? Chansung-ssi, why are your eyes red and plumped? Were you crying?"

"Ah... Hahaha... Kind of.. I just pity you having those guys, the most important people in your life, was betraying you."

"Haha.. I know right... I also found it very irony. Maybe, it’s too irony. Ah Chansung-ssi. Thank you for helping me (:"

"It's ok... As your ex-boyfriend, I feel like I owe you things and responsible to protect you."

Author's POV

After 2 days, Joo was discharge from the hospital and need to rest for 1 more week. She hasn't fully recover. So, Chansung visited her everyday with some food he bought on the way. Today is the 3rd day of her recover week. Chansung was in Joo's house since 10 AM, now its 2PM.

Knock.. Knock.. Knock

Someone is knocking the door. But, who is it? This is evening. 

I look to the screen. It's H and Y -_- I'm tired of them!

Anyway, I opened the door. When I open it, BAM! Himchan pushed me until I fell to the ground. What on earth he was doing?!

"YA! HIMCHAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Ha... Wanna know?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! I'm back with the 5th Chapter!!

I'm done with my block test! But still gonna have the final test on 30 May.

Anyway... How was it my 5th chapter? Getting fun? Curious with Himchan's answer? Wait for it a bit! Since in my country, now its 11.50 PM .____. 

I need to sleep! Please leave some comments and suggestions! Wait a bit for the 6th chapter~ :D