Aftermath

I Regret My Decision...

 

Author's POV

1 year later...

Since Joo's unpleasant past with Chansung, she moved to America. She signed for music school in New York, America, and was accepted with full scholarship. With that, she bought a plane ticket to New York. Now, here she is, in New York as a student in the university. Joo met new friends here, and with her friends around, she is able to forget her unpleasant memories in the past slowly. She even got a new boyfriend in the university. His name was Himchan, Kim Himchan. He is one of the most popular good-looking guy with his ulzzang face, and Himchan is also a Korean. He made Joo forgot her past and started a new life. He even made her not afraid to fall in love again.

Chansung's POV

It's been a while since my "dark" memories with my Bunny, Joo. I still want to call her Bunny, just in my head. I really miss her cute and peaceful smile a lot. I miss the times when we were still together, enjoying the good moments happened. Bunny... I miss you a lot... Where are you right now?

Suddenly, my phone is ringing. Who is it from? I take my phone and look my phone screen. It's from JYP, my boss. But, why is he calling? I'm having a break this month. Oh well, better pick up the call to know the answer.

"Yeoboseyo?" said JYP on the phone.

"Ne, sajangnim (boss)."

"Chansung-a, now you're on your break month right. Instead of doing nothing in Korea, I bought you a ticket to New York, America. Is that alright? It’s just because I didn't tell you beforehand."

"Omo... This is real right, sajangnim?"

"Yes of course this is real, Chansung-a."

"Then, I'm OK with that sajangnim! Going to New York is one of my dreams! Thank you so much sajangnim!"

"Ahahaha... Ne, you're welcome Chansung-a. Ah, one more thing. Just call me Jinyoung hyung."

"Ah ne Jinyoung hyung."

"Ahahaha.. You'lle get used to it. Ok, I'm hanging up."

"Ok hyung... Annyeong."

I still can't believe this! New York? Wow! Just... WOW! I'm really thankful to you, Jinyoung hyung! This will be the best break month ever!

 

Author's POV

Since JYP bought Chansung a ticket to New York, he is really cheerful and used a huge smile all the time! And it's been 4 days. Today is the day Chansung will go to New York. His flight is at 2PM. Now is still 11:45 AM. Chansung starts his final check of what he needed to bring before going to the airport.

Final check is done. He went outside his house, and there is a taxi waiting in front of his house gate. Well, Chansung has a driving license. But he will be gone for weeks and it's impossible to leave his car just like that in the airport parking lot. So he needs to go with taxi.

After a couple minutes, Chansung has arrived at the airport and he go inside to check in. He's just very excited; until he is smiling from he departed from home until now. He really wanted to go to New York really bad. Hahaha...

******

At last, after a long flight, Chansung has arrived in New York! And his dream is coming true! He's really happy, even though he is tired from the long flight; he still has the smile on his face. He is truly happy.

Since Chansung is hungry, he decided to go to a nearby cheep restaurant. He found a cafe. Well, it's not really a cafe. It has some main courses too, not only snacks. So, Chansung decided to go eat there. He saw the menu display earlier, and it's not too expensive and enough for him to fill up his tummy. The restaurant located 5 metres from Chansung's current position. So he needed to walk some steps more. 

Chansung's POV

I'm walking toward the restaurant that I've choose earlier to eat. My tummy is screaming wanting some food. I'm walking forward, but facing down. I don't know why. Suddenly, I bumped into a girl. Her books fall down, but she said, "Oh! I'm sorry! Sorry sorry.."

I widen my eyes. Wait... I think her voice is familiar. VERY similar... 

I squat and help her with her books that fell down earlier. I saw a sticker on her book, "Jung Min Joo" (Joo's full name). Wait... is she...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the long update! I'm currently busy with school works, and mid tests are coming this month.

Well, at first I decided to made this story as a One shot. But, considering the ending kind of a cliff hanger and the responses were pretty good, I decided to make a sequel! Yay!

Please comment on my story... Comments boost my energy up and maybe I can update faster :p ^^

And feel free to give some advices and to subscribe :D