SURPRISE!!

I Regret My Decision...

I walked to the fridge. Yes, I was hungry, okay...

Huh? I saw a sticky note pasted on the fridge door. I read it inside my head

 

Annyeong, maknae~

Go and try to find us, okay?

Hint : It's in our company.

 

I finished reading the note. What? I need to go to the JYP Building. You know, it's pretty far if I walk there... I still have a slight jet-lag too. Hyungs why are you doing this to me TT.TT I just came home from New York! I brought you guys souvenirs full a whole suitcase!

But in the end I need to find them anyway.

So I went downstairs and walked to the main street to find any taxi.

15 minutes later...

It took me some time to find A VACANT TAXI.

Hyungs, just know it that I did this for you guys, okay? I love you.

"Ahjussi, please go to the JYP Building" I told the taxi driver.

"Okay, right away!"

I sat quietly in the taxi and looked outside the window. It's pretty late already. I took out my phone and slightly look at the time. It's 8.46 PM

Time flies pretty quickly. "Sir, you have arrived."

"Ah, ne. Thank you ahjussi."

I walked out of the taxi and went inside the company. It's dark.... Well what do you expect, Chansung. It's 9PM! My subconscious reminded me.

I started to wander around the company and think, where would likely my hyungs be?

  1. Kitchen
  2. Studio
  3. Dance Practice Room
  4. I can't think of anything else. Just start searching else than those places

First, went to the kitchen. Thankfully, the kitchen is on the 1st floor. I walked there. From afar, I looked, the light was off. No sign of people there too. But, to make sure, I still walked there and the light.

Yep, I was right. No one.

Second, the recording studio. I could think this possibility, because maybe they were waiting for me to record our new song. Maybe.

On the way, I saw the recording studio still has the light on. Maybe the hyungs were there?

I knocked the door and opened the door.

Yes, there was someone. But not the hyungs.

"Eo, Chansung-a. You're back! Since when?" One of JYP producer were there, tiding up things.

"I just came back, 1 hour ago." I answered him.

"Aaa... Oh by the way, your hyungs gave me this and told me to give you this if I met you." producer hyung gave me a sticky note. Another one?

"Oh, Okay, thank you hyung. Sorry to bother you this late. I'll be get going first." I thanked him and say my good-bye. Then, I looked at the sticky note.

 

CHANSUNG-A!

You must be confused right?

Arrasso, I give you another HINTEU (hint)

Hinteuu : Yeon seub! (practice!)

 

POSITIVE! It's the dance practice room. I jogged to the elevator and went to the dance practice room with a happy heart.

I saw the door. But, why is it dark? Did I went to the wrong place again? No?

Anyways, I still went there and opened the door.

 

SURPRISE!!!!!!

The hyungs ran to me with a cake, snow spray, and some thing like long papers. What the heck is that paper......

"Saengil chukha hamnida~! Saengil chukha hamnida~! Saranghaneun uri maknae, saengil chukha hamnida~~!" They sang together.

Oh my gosh... I didn't expect them to gave me a surprise! Yeah it's not that extravagant. But, it's so touching to me.

"Maknae-ya chukhahae~!" "Ya~~ You're getting old!" "Hwang Chansung ahjussi!" the hyungs were making a fuss again and overlapping each other again. Hahaha these silly hyungs. That's why I love you guys so much!

"Hyungs, thank you very much for this little-but-touching surprise. I didn;t expect you guys to give me a surprise like this, after making me tired searching the whole building"

"Ya maknae! So you said that we didn't care about you? Huh?" Taecyeon hyung shouted jokingly.

All of us laugh. Hahahaha silly hyung

"LET'S GO PARTAAAYYYYYY!!!!!" Wooyoung shouted out of no where.

YES! Let's go PARTY!!!

I forgot that I was tired and all. I decided to enjoy this little time with my beloved hyungs.

Thank you.