It's Time For....

I Regret My Decision...

 

Himchan's POV

What the heck is Chansung hyung's business between me and Joo? You're only her ex-boyfriend. EX-boyfriend!! While I'm her CURRENT boyfriend!!

I can't loose to a person like you, hyung. You've hurt her in the past. While me, it's only a misunderstanding. HA! EAT THAT! HAHAHA

I need to get Joo back! I'm not two-timing with YoonA! She's the one who forced me do this and that, go here and there. I'm protecting her because............ because........ because I'm........ I'm a bad guy. That's why now, I don't want to go with YoonA anymore. I want to go out with you again, Joo. I'm a bad guy because there is YoonA. YES! THAT'S RIGHT!

YoonA's POV

Himchan oppa and I walk together to go home. Well, not exactly together. He's busy with his own thought and walking in front of me. He's like 2 meters away from me.

My plan is ruined! My plan to own Himchan oppa is ruined!! Because of that pabo sunbaenim! CHANSUNG!

If you didn't bring her to see us, she wouldn't notice until I go public! Ish!

But, Himchan oppa too... He was very worried when we went to walk together at night. He was very worried towards Joo. Joo, that fake girl! She only pretending to be weak and all that stuff! She is nothing better compared to me!

Himchan oppa deserve better than her! He deserves me! Not her. Ish!

Now, what can I do? Everything is ruined! Even my pride in front of her, Joo! Now, Himchan oppa's focus is back to her, Joo. ARGH!!! 

Author's POV

Himchan is really mad toward Chansung right now. He really really wants to punch Chansung right now.

Himchan knew that Chansung is visiting Joo in her house. So he walks toward Joo's house. He makes a U-Turn, because Joo's house direction is the opposite of his house. When he turned around, YoonA notice it.

"Oppa! Where are you going?" YoonA asked startled with his action.

"Somewhere." Himchan answered coldly.

"I know, but where?"

"You don't need to know."

'What?' YoonA spoke under her breathe. "I'll go with you!"

YoonA run after Himchan's quick walk. Not to mention, he is very fast.

It's difficult to keep up with Himchan, because she has kind-of-not-so-long legs.

But luckily, they have arrived in Joo's house.

Himchan press the bell on the wall. Then, instead of Joo, he knew that Chansung is the one who will open the door. And he is correct. When Chansung open the door, in a flash Himchan push Chansung until he fall down to the ground.

"YA! HIMCHAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" said Chansung. Then Himchan go inside the house, followed by YoonA.

"Ha... Wanna know?" said Himchan with a cocky and annoyed face. "Hyung, what are your buisness with Joo? She's only your ex. EX!! Nothing else. And hyung, if you didn't know what is the problem, then don't say anything you want!"

Then, Chansung stand up from the floor. He almost explode out his anger, but instead he take a deep sigh. Chansung don't want to happen any arguments now. "Because she's my ex, I owe her many things. And this is the only way I can repay her. Ok, I'm sorry that I ever said some things false. So, here, today, I want to clear everything up."

"Ha... Why the heck you suddenly become wise like that hyung. Surprisingly, you only explode once. Hahaha. HAHAHAHA. And you want to clear things up? Here? Ha. Okay if you want that. But, where is Joo?" said Himchan with teasing note. In a bad way.

"She's in her room"

"Doing?"

"Just sleeping."

"Wake her up."

"I can't"

"Why?" 

"The doctor said that when she's sleeping, she can't be disturb or wake her up. Her body still can't accept any shock events. If she experience any, her body will deny and her condition can worsen 50% more." said Chansung to Himchan.

Chansung's POV

Hahahahaha...! Actually it's a lie. Joo is in her room just resting. And I can wake her up, but to make a little revenge for this human, I lied that she can't be disturb. 

"Owh... So what are we going to do?"

"Wait of course."

"WHAT?!" he said in a shock face.

"Yes... If not, how can we fix these huh?"

Poker face. He set a poker face in a confusion how the heck he can do anything else than this.

"Aiish... OK I'll wait!"

Then, I go to Bunny's room. But, before that he asked where am I going. Then I said I want to see Bunny's condition if she is still sleeping or not. To prevent some shock event happening, he can't go in. MUAHAHAHAHA.

So I go in to Bunny's room. When I'm in her room, she's just closing her eyes, smiling, and maybe imagining things. She's just relaxing.

"They're here right Chansung-ssi?" she said while still in her position like before.

"Yup... I told him that you're sleeping and can't be disturb. When you're disturb, your condition can drop 50% and in crisis. Am I smart or what? Hahaha"

"Haha funny, Chansung-ssi" she said sarcastically.

"Why? I thought you don't want to meet them?"

"Yes I was! But, not anymore. I want to settle things down. I don't want to have these misunderstanding too long. It's very uncomfortable and I don't like it.."

"Okay okay... But, are you sleepy?"

"Ummm.... Kind of..."

"Okay... Please act like you've just woken up. Well I'm not totally lying now."

"Ok ok -_-"

So, she prepares herself to meet both of them. She combs her hair, put a proper and new clothes.

Joo's POV

I don't know why, this random thoughts came in to my mind when I was lying on my bed, when Chansung was 'dealing' with H and Y. Okay I need to stop calling initials. Himchan and YoonA.

Firstly, I saw Himchan oppa was with YoonA kind-of dating. I'm not 100% sure that Himchan oppa was "dating" her. But, I'm not sure what is it, because I knew that Himchan oppa is not this kind of person. He is a nice guy.

Second, I felt some different aura from YoonA. Her aura becomes evil aura. I'm not 100% sure with his one too. But, the YoonA that I know, she is one hundred and eighty degrees different from this YoonA. What the heck happened to you, friend?

And third, last one, I can feel Chansung's sincerity toward me. I feel this is kind of ridiculous somehow. Is my heart didn't learn any lesson or what? He dumped me in the past. Like DUMPED ME SO BADLY. Now, how the heck I possibly can fall for him again. Oh gosh, really heart? I'm going crazy, really!

I'm done with my preparations (?) and I go outside with Chansung oppa. Yep, it's Himchan oppa and YoonA. The eyes stare change. I can feel some loneliness in Himchan oppa's eyes. Meanwhile YoonA, I can feel some evil signs. I don't know what they are.

"Joo, annyeong" said Himchan oppa with his usual tone with me.

"Ne, annyeong oppa" I replied.

"Annyeong Joo" YoonA said with a poker face.

"Eo," I replied with a poker face too. Duh..

"Okay... So what are we going to clear first?" Chansung oppa asked all of us. I look to Chansung oppa, Himchan look to me, while YoonA look to Chansung oppa. Honestly, I'm confused where to start....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi again, people! ^^

I'm back with the 6th chapter! This is my last update before I start to go to school again (Monday). Then, I'll be having Final Test. Please wish me tons of luck and send me prayers if you want to :D

Please wait me patiently, ok? After final exams, I'm FREE!!! So, I can update again :D Don't worry, it's only 5 days with 2 subjects each.

And, I'm sorry if this chapter is kind of random ): *bow*

And, for you readers, who are a VIP or like to read some Seungri fanfictions, you can read from missyseungridaehyun's fanfic titled "This Love Is Like Fire". And for Daesung, you can read from daesungforever264's fanfic titled "Wings". Both of them are great stories with interesting plot :D Please stop by sometime ^^

Don't forget to Comment and give suggestions. Both will help me to make more good stories when I'm updating. Please don't be a silent reader, ok? ^^

Annyeong~